Author Topic: JLO Grabs Another Wedding Ring  (Read 4211 times)

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
JLO Grabs Another Wedding Ring
« on: June 05, 2004, 11:47:41 pm »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5146524/

Now I'm wondering, what kinda guy would marry her after all this?

LOS ANGELES - Actress-singer Jennifer Lopez has married her current boyfriend, salsa singer Marc Anthony, barely five months after breaking her much-publicized engagement to actor Ben Affleck, Us Weekly reported Saturday.
The magazine said Lopez, 33, married Latin music star Anthony, 34, at her home in Los Angeles Saturday in front of about 40 guests. Us Weekly said it had pictures of a giant tent assembled on the estate and of guests coming and going among tables covered in white table cloths and flower centerpieces.
“It was a lovely low-key intimate affair for the closest friends and family, “ Us reported a friend as saying.
“She didn’t hardly tell anyone. Everyone was surprised,” another unidentified friend told the magazine.
Representatives for Lopez and Anthony could not immediately be reached for comment.
The reported marriage comes less than a week after Anthony was granted a quickie divorce in the Dominican Republic from his wife of four years, Dayanara Torres, a former Miss Universe.
It would be the third marriage for Lopez, the sultry star whose previous trips down the aisle have both lasted a little over a year.
Tabloid news reports have linked Anthony and Lopez for weeks. They noted that Lopez had recently returned the giant pink diamond engagement ring she was given by Affleck during the stormy “Bennifer” affair that rose to a fever pitch last September when the couple called off their wedding at short notice, citing excessive media intrusion.
Affleck and Lopez officially broke their engagement in January and both have maintained a low profile since then. But by May, Lopez was seen wearing another diamond, reportedly given to her by Anthony.

Now where is the whore icon?

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

xxjenniferxx

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/xsorealx/Jesus.html
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2004, 06:28:31 am »
lmfao..she has issues

vt

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vt92490
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vahram924
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2004, 12:00:31 pm »
All I can say is...SLUT..
lol

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2004, 03:56:01 pm »
"I loved Lord of The Rings, although I thought it was the JLO story." -Dana Carvy

Blake

• **BANNED**
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2004, 06:57:59 pm »
JHO © Must have another CD coming out...That's it!

vt

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - vt92490
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - vahram924
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2004, 07:20:22 pm »
Quote from: "Suicidal Tendencies"
JHO ©

LMAO

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2004, 03:32:13 am »
PLACE YA BETS!

How long you think this will last.....I saw about......till Wednesday of this week....

....and of course she must have a CD coming out....I've always said that famouse people do stupid things when they need the publicity ( Janet flashing the world....Britney marrying her friend for 3 hours...etc...etc...etc)...

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2004, 08:32:58 am »
:lol:   after i posted about betting.........yahoo put up this news message

Bookies Offer 3-1 Odds on Quick End to J-Lo Marriage
Mon Jun 7, 8:22 AM ET  Add U.S. National - Reuters to My Yahoo!

LONDON (Reuters) - British bookmakers offered odds of 3-1 Monday that singer/actress Jennifer Lopez and her new husband Marc Anthony would divorce by the end of the year.

Lopez, 33, has already been through two marriages that lasted little more than a year. She broke off an A-list celebrity engagement to actor Ben Affleck in January after the couple called off their wedding last September.

Anthony was granted a quickie divorce in the Dominican Republic a week ago from his wife of four years, a former Miss Universe (news - web sites).

Ladbrokes is also offering 10 to one odds that "J-Lo marries more than eight times in her life, beating Elizabeth Taylor," a spokesman said.

Those who never quite accepted that Lopez and Affleck had split for good after one of Hollywood's most tumultuous romances also have a chance to bet.

The bookmakers are offering 14-1 odds that Affleck and Lopez are married by the end of 2004.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2004, 09:26:09 pm »
I heard Marc Anthony has to pay $3500/month in alimony and $13,000/month in child support. J Lo has a nice a$$ but DAMN!  :roll:

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2004, 09:47:56 am »
Marc has 3 kids. He was divorced all of 4 days before they got married. I guess he knows with her he has to move fast. I really like JLo but man. I do hope that they are happy and it all works out.

He was on The View today. When he came out he said, "Don't believe everything you read." That was it. He wouldn't even say a word about the wedding or anything. He says that his private life is all that he has that is his or something or another and that's the way he's going to keep it. He wouldn't even say anything about the pregnancy rumors.

I think it's funny that his album is called (translated) Love without lies. He says that's how he lives his life. Mmmk.

With all that I still hope they are happy.

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2004, 09:57:44 am »
on the radio they said the reason for the quick marriage is because she's pregnant.
Her PR person decined to comment but stammered around before even giving that answer. Also she has no projects lined up after wrapping her current one.

BWilli

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2004, 11:19:45 am »
Quote from: "blackvulture"
on the radio they said the reason for the quick marriage is because she's pregnant.
Her PR person decined to comment but stammered around before even giving that answer. Also she has no projects lined up after wrapping her current one.

ahh yes....but now i see....it is HIS album that needs the publicity.....i get it know....