Author Topic: Vanessa is in the official Taiwanese music calendar 2004  (Read 3183 times)

nessaRox

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - rajiv2612@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rajiv_united
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa is in the official Taiwanese music calendar 2004
« on: July 10, 2004, 11:42:13 pm »
She is the artist for the month of AUGUST
Check it out at vanessacarlton.info

jsbachsonata

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - jsbach_sonata@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jsbachsonata
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2004, 01:39:57 am »
you should add the word "calendar" to your topic subject. It's kind of misleading. i was thinking of some promo here when i read the title.... anyways, vanessa is one of the best selling western universal artists in taiwan.... she's been #1 on taiwan's g-music western charts for a few weeks when BNN was released. ... now it's summer time MTV and Channel V Taiwan (ask australians if you don't know this music channel) are playing ATM with new pink chinese subtitles... i don't know why... i guess it's to get people ready for harmonium....

bumblebee429

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2004, 03:21:45 am »
It's good they are starting "promotion" for the single and album.
The worst thing that can ever happen for an artist is bad promotion. It may be the worlds best song, but if the public don't know about it, it will never sell.

Maybe we should start doing our own "promotion" for Vanessa's "comeback" [wow... so many quotation marks!!]
Like, if you visit other message boards, you can have a banner saying "Harmonium - September 2004" or something promoting Nessa, and put it in your sig. Anyway, just an idea... we could have a banner competition or something...

xxx Sarah

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2004, 07:13:23 am »
Quote from: "bumblebee429"
The worst thing that can ever happen for an artist is bad promotion. It may be the worlds best song, but if the public don't know about it, it will never sell.

Maybe we should start doing our own "promotion" for Vanessa's "comeback" [wow... so many quotation marks!!]
Like, if you visit other message boards, you can have a banner saying "Harmonium - September 2004" or something promoting Nessa, and put it in your sig. Anyway, just an idea... we could have a banner competition or something...

xxx Sarah

Great idea.

nessaRox

• MSN Messenger - rajiv2612@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - rajiv_united
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2004, 08:36:06 pm »
do u guys know how to make these banners?? Can u make one for me???
I visit the Michelle Branch , Kelly Clarkson , Delta Goodrem message boards regularly!!! :o  :o  :o

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2004, 09:02:55 pm »

xxx Sarah

I've already been promoting! :D

I posted about Harmonium on a weird board I post on, a couple diff times on LP boards, and I'll be spreading it across the Josh Kelley communities coming up! :D

I even IMed a guy that one of my friends was talking to one time (cause he had a Rolling Stone icon) and I told him all about VC and the cover of "Paint it Black" and got him listening to some other songs and he said he'd go buy the CD b/c he loved it!

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

PrettyBabe

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2004, 11:42:55 am »
coolie!

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2004, 12:47:37 pm »
Quote from: "Blake"

xxx Sarah

I posted about Harmonium on a weird board I post on, a couple diff times on LP boards, and I'll be spreading it across the Josh Kelley communities coming up! :D

I even IMed a guy that one of my friends was talking to one time (cause he had a Rolling Stone icon) and I told him all about VC and the cover of "Paint it Black" and got him listening to some other songs and he said he'd go buy the CD b/c he loved it!

I've been promoting too, but every month I have to change the dates on the banners lol  

like this one: :lol:

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/clamicasportfolio/Vanessa%20Carlton/Vc_-_never_same_blend.jpg

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/clamicasportfolio/Vanessa%20Carlton/Vc-_Never_same_blend.jpg

now I'm only promoting again when I get some official release date that's more precise lol

Tia

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2004, 12:49:58 pm »
Those banners are really good Clarice!
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2004, 03:44:17 pm »
Quote from: "Tia"
Those banners are really good Clarice!

I agree :)
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

Blake

• **BANNED**
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • http://www.LinkinPark.com
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2004, 04:04:13 pm »
Quote from: "clamicas"
Quote from: "Blake"

xxx Sarah

I've been promoting too, but every month I have to change the dates on the banners lol  

like this one: :lol:

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/clamicasportfolio/Vanessa%20Carlton/Vc_-_never_same_blend.jpg

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/clamicasportfolio/Vanessa%20Carlton/Vc-_Never_same_blend.jpg

now I'm only promoting again when I get some official release date that's more precise lol

That is awesome! Can I steal the second banner to post on some sites?

Sig & Av By LJ User: Shinodaguitar

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2004, 12:29:43 pm »
^not worth doing that now, since the dates are wrong..again :evil:

anyways, I'll have pc back tomorrow hopefully with my paint shop intact, and I'll make some updates banners ;)

thanx for the comments guys :D  :D