Author Topic: "Pretty Baby" Release  (Read 6814 times)

Kim

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - britsmusic@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
"Pretty Baby" Release
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2003, 03:48:16 am »
wow 93? that feckin bites major ass!

while we're on the topic of how much england sux - lemme warn ya'll now - i am the LEAST patriotic person you'll ever find in Britain, serioulsy. i HATE this country. :) just warnin ya hehe

damn.... vanessa is just so cool, with ACTUAL talent, and these teenybopper trash bags like Gareth Gates and The Cheeky Girls are getting the sales? pfft. They'll fizz out when the lil girls grow up.

High On Lullabies

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - vincent_v9142@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
"Pretty Baby" Release
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2003, 04:12:18 pm »
Much as I would love to agree with you Kim. Unfortunately there will always be little girls around (unless people stop having children for some reason), so there will always be such 'teenybopper trash' around flooding our country's singles market. It may not be Gareth Gates in a couple of years of time, but it will be someone with an equally small amount of talent, or possibly even less. That sort of music has always been there and always will be until the entire countries music taste shifts, and unfortunately that ain't gonna happen.
It doesn't bother me that not everyone likes Nessa, it's their choice (though I would like them all to listen to her music before deciding of course). If the people want Gareth Gates they can have him, and I'll keep Nessa all to myself :).

'No one lent a hand, no one laid a look upon me, invisible to everything but blame, no one cared to tell, no one dared to believe in anything, and left me to drown in this pain'

skyestar

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lintitinwe
    • View Profile
"Pretty Baby" Release
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2003, 05:42:23 pm »
well i think the music taste is shifting. i for one am 13 and i know very many people my age and younger who are getting exposed to different (and better) types of music such as vanessa's. i agree with you when you say there will be always be teen boppers but i think we might be coming to a place in time where the numbers will start to go down.? .. just my thoughts.. :) skye

.. and yes i guess i have to admit i was/am teenbopper trash :(

NESSC

• View Profile
"Pretty Baby" Release
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2003, 07:50:56 pm »
so .. what really happens in the end  with brendan fehr .. gosh .. Brendan fehr is soooooo  cute :oops: !!! and i've been on his mb ... and his fans were really happy for him being on vanessa's video p.s - sorry the mistakes , but my english is very poor !
Just a day , just an ordinary day , just trying to get by...

Kim

• MSN Messenger - britsmusic@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
"Pretty Baby" Release
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2003, 02:31:50 am »
Brendan fehr  -  he's so damn hot! when i saw him in the vid, i was like "yum!"

NESSC

• View Profile
"Pretty Baby" Release
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2003, 04:53:20 am »
you gotta love those aliens..ooohhhh brendan :oops:  :oops:  :oops:
Just a day , just an ordinary day , just trying to get by...