Author Topic: Bonnie Mckee  (Read 14175 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« on: July 21, 2004, 09:11:32 pm »
Oh my god, I heard her song, "somebody" on Launch Cast Love station, and I loved it.

I was constantly waiting to hear it again, and when I did I wrote down all the info their was about her.

She has such a beautiful voice.

http://www.bonniemckee.com

Her song is "Somebody" you might have heard it from the movie, "Win a Date With Tad Hamilton"

Its a great song and you MUST check her out.
On her site you can listen to her songs, its a little player that where you can listen to like 4 songs and it has a bunch of stuff that you can do involving her.

Join her e-mail list (if you want, please!!!), your going to love her.

Well I hope you all love her as much as I do right now.

:heart:

You must support Bonnie Mckee!!!!  :wink:  :D

Thanks Everyone

Manda

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

jessicaweiser

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 04:31:11 pm »
Yup I've been a huge fan of hers for a long time. Her record is FINALLY coming out in August, after many years of recording and recording more and then recording more... You can buy her 4-track EP at iTunes. I was obsessed w/ it in January and listened to it ALL the time.  Her album is going to be amazing.

Manda

• View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 07:42:27 pm »
THANK GOD!

another fan, I know I can't wait for her album.

:D

Oh my god, I'm so excited, I'm trying to spread the word about her as much as possible!!!!!

Thanks for replying, maybe we could talk over msn/yahoo/aim sometime.

Thanks Thanks Thanks!

BONNIE MCKEE ROCKS!

:wink:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Manda

• View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2004, 01:11:01 pm »
you can purchase 4 of her songs on iTunes

Buy Here!

They are worth it.   :D

There isn’t an official release date for her album yet, but stick around and we will keep you up to date on everything as soon as we know it. Thank you once again for all of your support. It's so important right now! Send all of your friends to this link, where they can check out her music for the first time...More Bonnie Mckee Info!. And don't forget to call into radio stations and request Bonnie's music!

:wink:

jessicaweiser

• View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2004, 02:40:14 pm »
pretty sure the release date is August 24.  her site isn't updated all that often, unfortunately.

there's an extra track on iTunes too, the acoustic version of "somebody" and a new remix of it for the album.  i think the 2 album verstions are slightly different.

Manda

• View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2004, 07:35:22 pm »
sweet.

I hope it comes out August 24, I can't wait to buy it.

Manda

• View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2004, 07:57:47 pm »
Bonnie McKee "Somebody" single out today

"Somebody," the first single from Bonnie McKee's upcoming debut album Trouble, is available in stores today, Tuesday the 27th. Head out to your local record store and pick up a copy, which also includes an acoustic version of "Somebody" as well.

And if you can't make it out to a record store, you can also purchase it online at digital retailers like iTunes, Rhapsody, Musicmatch, and more. Click here for a list of digital retailers.

And make sure to head over to Launch.com to watch her new videos for "Somebody" and "Trouble" and give them a rating of '5'.

BUY BONNIE MCKEE NOW!

New Picture of the lovely lady!!! :heart:

Manda

• View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2004, 10:00:56 pm »
You can see her video's on Launch, I just watched Trouble. I think its a great song and great video. Lots of naughty dancing. lol just kidding!!!

:P

Erm, Somebody was really good.

She is so bootiful.  :D

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2004, 10:37:34 pm »
she's good.
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Manda

• View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2004, 10:51:54 pm »
Quote from: "sayyouwould"
she's good.

Thanks!  :D

She is, and she's so beautiful. I love her hair, her eyes, her mouth..oh god I'm obsessed and lovin' it.

Thanks Shelly.  :wink:

Manda

• View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2004, 11:33:35 pm »
Listen to her on http://www.launch.com

give her a 5!  :D

Manda

• View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2004, 09:21:29 pm »
BONNIE MCKEE JUST SENT ME AN E-MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO, this has so made my day.  :D

Hey, Thankyou so much for writing! You are so sweet and you sound very
well
spoken. If you like what you've head, you'll lov e the album, so make
sure
you p[ick it up this september!! Also, if you want to help a girlo out,
make
sure to call or email your local radio stations and request "Somebody"
for
me! I need all the help I cxan get, so keep sp[reading the word fior me
and
thankyou again! Love, Bonnie

jessicaweiser

• View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2004, 08:53:10 pm »

Manda

• View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2004, 09:28:15 pm »
Quote from: "jessicaweiser"
GREAT article and photos and review of the album here:

http://www.musicaldiscoveries.com/reviews/bonniemckee.htm

another good article here

http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1285/is_10_33/ai_109085129

thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

:D

-Manda

Manda

• View Profile
Bonnie Mckee
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2004, 09:36:58 pm »