Author Topic: Nine Inch Nails  (Read 11785 times)

Suicidalboobs

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Nine Inch Nails
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2008, 03:24:49 pm »
anybody get "The Slip''?
what a cool suprise from trent. i love it

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Nine Inch Nails
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 05:35:17 pm »
totally! Although I am still not "into it" and I think The Lights in the sky is too much like the piano melody from the Frail. and some of the lyrics too The Fragile title song. But its still good. It def. was a nice surprise! Trent sure is making up for the long gaps in between TDS, TH, and WT!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Suicidalboobs

• View Profile
Nine Inch Nails
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2008, 07:46:13 pm »
really? Lights in the sky reminded me only of Ghost 36. I really like both of those songs because of their dreary piano. my fave track from the slip would have to be "Head Down".

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
Nine Inch Nails
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2008, 01:56:19 pm »
I went to go see them at the Forum over a week ago.  Too bad I can barely remember 3 songs!  Damn that absinthe.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Nine Inch Nails
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2008, 08:19:46 pm »
Nicole your sooooooo lucky! they were in Chicago for lollapolooza and I had to work so I could not see them. They added a whole bunch of dates but none of them in chicago! I have seen/met Vanessa. Now I must see NIN and meet Trent Reznor....if I do I shall die lmao.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
Nine Inch Nails
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2008, 08:22:15 pm »
Quote from: "itsthefiveofus"
Nicole your sooooooo lucky! they were in Chicago for lollapolooza and I had to work so I could not see them. They added a whole bunch of dates but none of them in chicago! I have seen/met Vanessa. Now I must see NIN and meet Trent Reznor....if I do I shall die lmao.

haha not so lucky!  I honestly barely remember 3 songs!  I was so damn drunk!  :(

Suicidalboobs

• View Profile
Nine Inch Nails
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2008, 01:06:17 pm »
AAAH! I saw nin in Orlando tuesday night. IT WAS AMAZING. BEST SHOW. The lights are insane! They played a two hour set. I was the happiest i've ever been. The encore was amazing. They ended with Hurt and In This Twilight. IF i could sum it up in one word, it would be: beautiful.