Author Topic: Dumped!  (Read 2565 times)

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
Dumped!
« on: December 02, 2004, 06:32:19 pm »
Okay, I don't mean to sound horribly whiney, but I just got my ass dumped by someone I was REALLY in love with...and I've only ever loved one other person, and I thought this time would be different, and it was... it was worse :cry: It's the perfect end to a perfect week, too. I got sent to the guidance counselor because a teacher found a "suggestively suicidal" note. Also, my dad was crying most of the week because we had to spend Thanksgiving with his dying parents, and he couldn't stand to see them like that. Then when we got back home, he and my mom were blaming all of their problems on me, and I have a MAJOR test tomorrow that I'm most likely going to fail... *sigh* Okay, I'll shut up now.
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Dumped!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2004, 07:12:05 pm »
I could share some of my life to confort you, but I dont know how much that would help ya.... When I have a problem I try to see,what might happen and what I might do, it brings me a feeling of ...safety I suppose:P

let´s see, love..... time will heal, ONLY time will heal and soon you´ll be heartbroken by some other guy... :lol: and u wont remember how bad this guy made u feel ;) right now, cry and watch sad movies to let go of ur tears and eat ice cream of your most favorite caloric flavour(break ups are the best excuses:P ). Then  ,when you´re done crying, call some friends and go do something fun, have a few laughs...I dont have a good after-break-up formula, but maybe this could help :roll:

your dad, well parents are humans too, let him cry, afterall he´s loosing something he cherishes soo much, a piece of his life so of course he´s sad, let him alone a bit .Each of us deal with our stuff differently,but make sure u tell him you love him twice a day at least ;)just to make him feel like he´s got ppl here who care and will support him on the bad days too.Offer him a spoon of you ice cream hehe=)

The test....if you failed, you failed, it´s not the end of the world, may seem like it now, but u´ll get over, u can take that class again next semester/year and one year of your - lets say 80-years of life you´ll live, won´t matter much ;) so dont worry too much about that :)

the suicidal note....that´s worrying, are u going to a therapist?, might be good for you to get opinions from a stranger who wont judge u, who has good knowledge in dealing with this situations.

And if your parents ask u why are u said, be honest and tell them about everything, so they wont think u´re going to kill urself on the next day =)
The last thing ur dad wants to think about now is loosing someone else he loves.

that´s all I can say, I suck for advice....take care =) We all go through rough times, but eventually we get over, so u wont be like this forever...

xoxo

Steavis

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - Steavis09@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - A+Name+Perhaps
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Steavis09@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dumped!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2004, 08:56:11 am »
Quote from: "All I Ask2003"
It's the perfect end to a perfect week, too. I got sent to the guidance counselor because a teacher found a "suggestively suicidal" note.

Hey, I know that feeling, my bastard boss here in the hospital insisted that I was suicidal from a seperation though me and everyone else didn't seem to see it, she tried to throw me on the 5 North, the "Psycho Ward" of the hospital I work in (though no one knew why she felt it was necessary); I went to our head shrinkers upstairs and asked them to talk to her and 2 psychologists had to tell her I wasn't suicidal before she gave up............people are overly paranoid and refuse to believe you in times like that, just ride it out, I myself really wasn't 1% suicidal, but they threw crap my way anyway, so yeah, just give it time and they'll back off
Washington is a dreadfully awful place......this I've learned

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Dumped!
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2004, 10:03:42 am »
Quote from: "All I Ask2003"
Okay, I don't mean to sound horribly whiney, but I just got my ass dumped by someone I was REALLY in love with...and I've only ever loved one other person, and I thought this time would be different, and it was... it was worse :cry: It's the perfect end to a perfect week, too. I got sent to the guidance counselor because a teacher found a "suggestively suicidal" note. Also, my dad was crying most of the week because we had to spend Thanksgiving with his dying parents, and he couldn't stand to see them like that. Then when we got back home, he and my mom were blaming all of their problems on me, and I have a MAJOR test tomorrow that I'm most likely going to fail... *sigh* Okay, I'll shut up now.

Awwww sweetie.... I know EXACTLY how you feel. Getting dumped is never fun, but just remember that there WILL be someone else out there for you, and once you get through this you'll wonder why you ever even cried. I agree with Clarice though. Ice cream is a girly's best friend  :wink:

I'm sure your parents didn't mean to blame all their problems on you. I know it feels like that sometimes, but you have to remember that your parents love you and only want what's best for you. Even when it doesn't feel like it.

Hang in there... Everything's gonna be just fine!*hug*

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
Dumped!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2004, 01:42:35 pm »
Thank you guys soo much, I'm not feeling a whole lot better because I had to spend most of my day around the guy, but when I read what you're saying it makes me smile 'cause it really is "nice not to be so alone"! :)
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
Dumped!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2004, 04:32:10 am »
*hugs*

I really hope you feel better because heartbreak is NEVER fun and hurts like nothing else. But do everything Clarice said- especially eating ice cream. Exercise might do you good aswell- just go and dance or run, or something! It might make you feel better. PM me whenever you want!
"I'm all about the wordplay."

Tia

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
Dumped!
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2004, 05:58:44 am »
*huggles*

There's not much I can say that no one elso has mentioned, because, as always, I'm the last to post... Buuuut...hang in there and eat lots of ice cream and if you ever need to talk I'm here. Heart you <3
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.

morningsting

• AOL Instant Messenger - morningsting
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - morningsting3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/morningsting
    • Email
Dumped!
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2004, 10:23:11 pm »
Aww... it'll be okeay.  Sh!t, I'm 19 and I'm STILL dealing with suicidal stuff... but that's only cause I'm bipolar.  =\  Just go to therapy okeay?  Even though you probably don't want to (I know I sure as hell didn't), it'll do you some good.  

A

I feel like a shadow walking behind who you think I am...
don't feed me lines about some idealistic future

Katia's Lover

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GSUCarltonFan
    • View Profile
    • http://www.southern-connection.com
    • Email
Dumped!
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2004, 07:49:25 am »
OK.

You're 16.  This will happen about 20, 30 more times in your lifetime.  Get used to it.

My advice would be to go out and have sex with random guys just to make yourself feel better.  But I'm a moron, and you're only 16, so maybe you shouldn't do that.  

So yea.  Um... have lesbian sex.  I guess that's ok.
katiakaysha: you win
katiakaysha: you're right

I'm on a mission to piss the world off.  Is it your turn yet?!

http://losersareentertaining.blogspot.com/

morningsting

• AOL Instant Messenger - morningsting
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - morningsting3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/morningsting
    • Email
Dumped!
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2004, 01:35:04 pm »
^^^ I totally agree.  It's like, you're SO young (not that I'm that old...), and you're gonna go through this sh!t so much so you should just get used to it (or at least the idea of it).  Hee lesbian sex.  :D

A

I feel like a shadow walking behind who you think I am...
don't feed me lines about some idealistic future