Author Topic: American Idol 4  (Read 67652 times)

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
American Idol 4
« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2005, 07:01:51 am »
Just wondering...how many of you guys have been voting?  My favorite got kicked off weeks ago (Nadia) and I think America's got things QUITE backwards on this show, but unless you sit there and vote again&again&again&again your vote is just 1 out of millions...it's kinda fucked up.  Anyway, I'm just curious how many times the Nessaholics have called in.  

:)
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
American Idol 4
« Reply #241 on: April 28, 2005, 07:06:03 am »
I haven't tried to vot more than a couple of times but I never get through. The people I vote for are gone for the most part. It's not the same as it used to be as far as the voting process. I used to get in half the time during the 1st and 2nd season. I really don't bother anymore. I just watch the show.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
American Idol 4
« Reply #242 on: April 28, 2005, 10:43:17 am »
I can't vote because I work on Tuesday night and by the time I get home voting has ended  :cry:.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
American Idol 4
« Reply #243 on: April 28, 2005, 10:55:52 am »
Quote from: "B"
I can't vote because I work on Tuesday night and by the time I get home voting has ended  :cry:.

call anyways, sure you wont know who you're voting for, but who cares right...it's not about what the fans actually want...it's all fixed   :wink:

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
American Idol 4
« Reply #244 on: April 28, 2005, 11:09:36 am »
Quote from: "BWilli"

call anyways, sure you wont know who you're voting for, but who cares right...it's not about what the fans actually want...it's all fixed   :wink:

I don't want to vote for Anthony on accident, like he needs any more votes!  8O  ROFL
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

BWilli

• View Profile
American Idol 4
« Reply #245 on: April 28, 2005, 11:24:20 am »
Quote from: "BWilli"

I don't want to vote for Anthony on accident, like he needs any more votes!  8O  ROFL

shit....excellent point, that would absolutely suck.  Anthony makes the finals all because Brian doesn't know who he's voting for :icky:

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
American Idol 4
« Reply #246 on: April 28, 2005, 07:40:12 pm »
Bo's "past" came out, he was busted for cocaine use awhile back and had to go through rehab. Scott's little thing with his girlfriend didn't seem to hurt him, so hopefully this won't do anything to Bo's chances... :(
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
American Idol 4
« Reply #247 on: April 29, 2005, 02:08:34 pm »
I've only voted for 2 people this season: Carrie and Lindsay. I voted 5 times for Lindsay the week she was voted out and I vote for Carrie 5 times every week I don't forget to call within the 2 hour window.

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
American Idol 4
« Reply #248 on: April 30, 2005, 02:46:44 pm »
Did you guys hear about that 20/20 American Idol thing this Wednesday at 10? I find it funny that this season all these controversies keep happening all of a sudden, haha. Anybody else gonna watch it

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
American Idol 4
« Reply #249 on: April 30, 2005, 04:11:08 pm »
Since someone spoiled the show for me this week, before I was actually able to watch it, I can post in this thread.
Will watch this week's shows tomorrow though.
I've been saying that Carrie would win this competition from the start and I'm almost certain she will.
Btw, did you guys see that Constantine has a cd out this month already?!
(:arrow: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0009HI588/qid=1114906138/sr=2-2/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_2/102-0551438-2143336)
GO CARRIE!!  :thumbsup:
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
American Idol 4
« Reply #250 on: April 30, 2005, 09:31:20 pm »
I want Carrie to win it but I honestly think Bo will because he's been more consistent and has better stage presence. Carrie shouldn't try to dance because she's really not very good at moving.

Gina

• View Profile
American Idol 4
« Reply #251 on: April 30, 2005, 09:55:25 pm »
if Bo wins I swear I'll stop watching Idol. haha...sorry, I don't think he's consistant... maybe consistantly bad.  I don't know why I can't seem to like him, but I really don't.  Please let Carrie win...

and by the way, the CD with Constantine isn't a solo album, it's his band... Pray For The Soul Of Betty.

Can't wait to see this 20/20 thing... I'm interested.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

BWilli

• View Profile
American Idol 4
« Reply #252 on: April 30, 2005, 10:05:03 pm »
Quote from: "Gina"
if Bo wins I swear I'll stop watching Idol. haha...sorry, I don't think he's consistant... maybe consistantly bad.  I don't know why I can't seem to like him, but I really don't.  Please let Carrie win...

i don't think Bo has really had a bad week at all.  i'm not counting that crappy showtoon week...everyone sucked then.

why I think Bo and Carrie are doing so well is b/c the format has changed to the show.  They used to have to pic specific songs, not just from a time period, but also one artist.  This year they pretty much pick a year, and they get to pick whatever song they want.  Carrie picks country, b/c that is what she is good at, Bo picks rock songs, b/c that is what he is good at.

It'll come down to these two in the finals, and I'll be happy if either one wins

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
American Idol 4
« Reply #253 on: May 01, 2005, 09:04:05 am »
Quote from: "Gina"
and by the way, the CD with Constantine isn't a solo album, it's his band... Pray For The Soul Of Betty

Oh ok, I wasn't sure...
Anyway, I finally saw this week's performances and here are my comments:
- Carrie's performance was good, I didn't dig the song she picked that much though,
- Bo did a good job as well,
- I thought Scott and Constantine were pretty bad this week: vocally they weren't there,
- I'm not sure about Anthony: it's not that it was bad but I didn't find his rendition of the Celine Dion's song good, it was just below average (and the high note was dreadful!),
- Vonzell did good.
Now my best guess for the finals is Carrie vs Vonzell. Or Carrie vs Bo.

ps: I didn't think Constantine would have been voted off this week. But Scott and Anthony have to go, seriously.
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Laura

• View Profile
American Idol 4
« Reply #254 on: May 03, 2005, 07:47:26 pm »
:cuss: Anthony ruined Backstreets Incomplete. I agree with Randy 100% & was really surprised Simon didn't agree. I had a feeling that song would be done by someone, but wow being a huge Backstreet fan for 9 years I really disliked his version a lot.  :icky: I liked Bo's performances tho. I hate to say it but I think I liked his better then Carries. I still love Carrie, but at the same time I think it'd be cool for a "rocker" to win this time. Just my two cents  8)