Author Topic: 3/10/2005: Exit/In - Nashville, TN  (Read 21529 times)

LikeAShootingStar

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shannachaleefan
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - chaleefannat
    • View Profile
    • Email
3/10/2005: Exit/In - Nashville, TN
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2005, 02:24:46 pm »
I don't remember how much mine was. Around 20.00. I bought it at the local Kroger lol. They were 15 with like a 4.25 service fee and .80 tax or some crap like that. Oh well it's all worth it for Nessa!
-I will never see the sky the same way. And I will learn to say goodbye to yesterday and I will never cease to fly if held down. Cause I've seen, Cause I've seen, Twilight.-

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2005, 07:11:34 am »
Yes, it is worth it for her.  On the site, where I bought mine because my only local outlet is completely out of the way for me (plus they told me they were off-sale, wetftm), they are $15, plus a $4.75 convenience charge each, plus a $3.25 processing fee per order, plus like 44ยข tax each ticket, too.  Yes, Vanessa's worth it, but I wasn't about to pay for shipping on them on top of all that.  I opted for regular mail delivery. 8)
Dustin

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2005, 08:20:38 am »
Also, if it gets delivered in time, I'll be wearing my Weet-Bix shirt. :D

Dustin

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2005, 01:01:41 pm »
he he that's cool. I'll know how to spot you lol. I'm so pumped I can't wait for this show. ahhh.
-I will never see the sky the same way. And I will learn to say goodbye to yesterday and I will never cease to fly if held down. Cause I've seen, Cause I've seen, Twilight.-

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2005, 08:23:11 am »
Let's just hope it arrives in time for me to wear it! 8)

I just received word yesterday that my other ticket (I had to order because my sister decided almost last-minute she was going) was printed.  I think I'm actually going to use this ticket and let my cousin and sister have the two I already have.  It should get here soon as this event is fast-approaching.

And now this from today's Get Out! magazine:

VANESSA CARLTON
8 p.m. March 10 at Exit In, 2208
Elliston Place, Nashville. Tickets:
$15 available through
TicketMaster, (615) 255-9600

Finally, a mention in the newspaper! :razz:  8)
Dustin

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2005, 11:45:39 am »
Sorry - Duplicate Post. :oops:
Dustin

zurielshimon

• View Profile
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!!
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2005, 11:47:05 am »
This is an email I just received from TicketMaster:

Quote from: "TicketMaster"
From:     Stephanie McMurray <Stephanie.McMurray@Ticketmaster.com>
To:     
Subject:     Ticketmaster -- Time Change
Date:     Thu 2005-03-03 12:49 PM

THIS IS AN INFORMATION ONLY EMAIL-PLEASE DO NOT REPLY!!!

Reference:  TIME CHANGE

Hello, this is Ticketmaster Customer Service with an important alert for your upcoming event.  Vanessa Carlton, scheduled at the Exit/In on March 10, 2005 has changed times.  The event will now take place at 6:00 pm.  Original tickets will be honored for the new time, or you may obtain a refund by mailing your tickets to:

Ticketmaster
                        Attention Customer Service
                        4445 Corporation Lane
                        Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Please make a copy of the tickets, for your own records, before returning the physical tickets in the mail.  Include the name & address on the account, your Ticketmaster order number, and a daytime telephone number in case we need to reach you.  If you have additional tickets that were purchased through a Ticketmaster outlet or the Box Office, you must return those tickets to that point of purchase for a refund. Ticketmaster is not responsible for tickets that are lost, stolen or never received in our office. The $3.25 per order processing fee and any UPS delivery charges are non refundable. If you have any questions, please contact us online at www.ticketmaster.com. Thank you for using Ticketmaster!

This ought to clear up all the confusion. :roll:
Dustin

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2005, 09:05:57 am »
Yep I was just about to post about this....Ari Hest is going on at 6 and then Nessa after that. I knew 8pm was kinda late for that to start lol..at least with her having an opening act. lol. I can't wait..it's almost here!! yayayyay!!!

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2005, 09:53:23 am »
This was on 102.5 The Party's site...

Party for your chance to win!

Vanessa Carlton at the Exit/In
Listen to The Party for your chance to win tickets to see Vanessa Carlton live at the Exit/In on March 10th. Tickets to the all ages show are on sale now, and can be purchased through Ticketmaster.

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2005, 11:02:15 am »
Unfortunately, we don't get 102.5 here.  The only stations we get out of Nashville are AM 650 WSM, AM 1510 WLAC, and sometimes FM 99.7 WWTN (which I hate because it cuts in on FM 99.7 WMC out of Memphis sometimes - Talk radio should stay on AM!!!
Dustin

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2005, 11:26:14 am »
I agree lol. Yeah sadly they aren't giving away meet and greets....Oh well I'm still almost positive I'll get to meet her. That place is pretty meet and greet friendly. It's so small!

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2005, 11:59:57 am »
I just wonder how all this is going to work.  I wish I could just get away for a day and run up to Nashville to find this place and get an idea of how it's situated and and the size and the atmosphere.  I mean, I completely don't know what to expect.
Dustin

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2005, 09:25:27 pm »
You walk in-
Bar is on your right....steps to you left..2 steps maybe and there's a platform and merch table...people stand there to watch shows...if you walk in and go straight there's an open area to sit in. This place is SMALL. The stage sits up about 3 feet from the floor, medium sized stage....that's about all there is too it...very dark, nothing fancy really...I'm surprised she's playing there. But all the same it's going to rock. I talked to 102.5 and they are giving away meet and greets too with tix.

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2005, 05:33:00 pm »
they are giving away backstage passes with each tickets!

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2005, 07:06:42 am »
Looks like I have one more coming with me.  Mike, a friend of my cousin and me, called me up the night before last and asked how much tickets were.  I told him, so he asked me to order another.  I did and let him know we'll have to pick it up there at the window because it's too late to be sent on time.  We decided to split all costs for the tickets among the four of us, so we're paying $22.36 each.

I've Googled and Googled and I found a few pictures of the place and I was quite surprised to see just how small the place is!  Most of the pictures I found of the audience, everyone was standing up having a good time, but you say there are tables?
Dustin