Author Topic: 3/10/2005: Exit/In - Nashville, TN  (Read 21533 times)

niki807

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - niki807
    • View Profile
3/10/2005: Exit/In - Nashville, TN
« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2005, 10:47:29 am »
they have about two tables they have out when they have a show there. Sometimes they will bring out more tables depending on the music.
"If you can get beyond the love poems and step outside of yourself when you're 16 and make an observation about the world, that's rare."
V.C

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2005, 10:53:46 am »
And what is the seating like?
Dustin

LikeAShootingStar

• AOL Instant Messenger - shannachaleefan
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - chaleefannat
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2005, 06:46:09 am »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
And what is the seating like?

There is none other than the few tables in the front. Otherwise is standing room. They usually have about 8 tables out.... only the ones towards the back of the lower floor have 2 seats and the ones in the VERY front have 4....
-I will never see the sky the same way. And I will learn to say goodbye to yesterday and I will never cease to fly if held down. Cause I've seen, Cause I've seen, Twilight.-

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2005, 08:47:14 am »
So I reckon the rule is arrive early and lay claim? :twisted:
Dustin

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2005, 05:38:13 pm »
Quote from: "Xenophanes"
Remember, one of y'all must ask which (and possibly confirm that Annie) is the new single! :lol:

No problem. I'm going to be in the studio with Vanessa on 102.5 Thursday. LISTEN IN if you are from around here. I'm getting to ask her a question. Shall this be it???
-I will never see the sky the same way. And I will learn to say goodbye to yesterday and I will never cease to fly if held down. Cause I've seen, Cause I've seen, Twilight.-

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2005, 05:41:02 pm »
So I reckon the rule is arrive early and lay claim? :twisted:

EXACTLY!

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2005, 06:31:44 am »
Btw, I thought I'd let y'all know, this is how you'll recognize me tomorrow:  http://forums.nessaholics.com/viewtopic.php?p=147920#147920
Dustin

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2005, 08:43:11 am »
awesome! Love the shirt. My friend is from NZ originally and she totally knows what Weet-Bix are!

http://chalee-tennison.com/version3/Georgia2/natandchaleesinging.jpg

There is me...on the left...I'll be wearing a pink AE shirt with a long sleeved white shirt underneath and probably a blue jacket. There ya go go. And I'll be with 3 other girls...so look for 2 blondes and 2 brunettes..and there you will find us lol. Not that you'll be looking for us but should you want to say hi. I know I'll spot you  in your weet-bix shirt. lol

TOMORROW. ahhhhhhhh. Today shall be Nessa day. All Nessa/All the time.

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2005, 08:46:46 am »
Quote from: "LikeAShootingStar"
Remember, one of y'all must ask which (and possibly confirm that Annie) is the new single! :lol:

No problem. I'm going to be in the studio with Vanessa on 102.5 Thursday. LISTEN IN if you are from around here. I'm getting to ask her a question. Shall this be it???

That, or if she has any plans for her early "rarity" -type songs. :)

Gotcha, still waiting to hear back from the DJ to get details. He best not stand me up lol.

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2005, 09:34:09 am »
awesome! Love the shirt. My friend is from NZ originally and she totally knows what Weet-Bix are!

Kiwi Kids are Weet-Bix Kids!

There is me...on the left...I'll be wearing a pink AE shirt with a long sleeved white shirt underneath and probably a blue jacket. There ya go go. And I'll be with 3 other girls...so look for 2 blondes and 2 brunettes..and there you will find us lol. Not that you'll be looking for us but should you want to say hi. I know I'll spot you  in your weet-bix shirt. lol

Can we say, cute? 8)

Last night I had to put a dollar in the junkbox and play everything Vanessa it had in it while I swept.   :D
Dustin

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2005, 12:28:04 pm »

Kiwi Kids are Weet-Bix Kids!

Can we say, cute? 8)

Last night I had to put a dollar in the junkbox and play everything Vanessa it had in it while I swept.   :D

he he! I so can't wait. Still no word from the DJ. he doesn't go on air til 3 though. He's supposed to be giving away some more nessa stuff. I better win..that way if he doesn't get back to me I'm still good..lol...I'll keep you posted hehe...hopefully I'll know by tonight. AHHH. lol.

Pretty baby don't you leave me I have been saving smiles for you.....TOMORROW. AHHHHH. I'm so excited, my first Nessa show. Plus if I don't win meet and greets, I think we can all still meet her..just have to be cunning. hehe.

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2005, 06:10:31 am »
Well, I'm with you.  I know I'll be easy to spot and I'll keep an eye out for you.  I'll be with three others:  A big dude with blonde hair; a skinny, white-faced boy, and a teenager who looks like she just stepped out of one of those clothing stores at the Galleria.
Dustin

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2005, 10:33:29 am »
Well, I'm with you.  I know I'll be easy to spot and I'll keep an eye out for you.  I'll be with three others:  A big dude with blonde hair; a skinny, white-faced boy, and a teenager who looks like she just stepped out of one of those clothing stores at the Galleria.

LMAO ya'll should be easy to spot then. It's so dark in there though lol. I'm going to try and be there by 5:30. Wish me luck and safe speeding .hehe.

zurielshimon

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2005, 10:35:19 am »
Thanx! 8) I'm trying to get aholt of all my party right now.  Half of them aren't  answering, tho. :? Maybe they're busy driving and they'll call me back later.  Hopefully not too much later, tho.
Dustin

LikeAShootingStar

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2005, 10:52:22 am »
haha yeah, don't you have to leave soon?? I walked around the block a few times to see if I saw Nessa but alas I did not. I probably wouldn't have bothered anyways, seeing the bus was cool enough. hehe.