Author Topic: PUNK'D  (Read 42335 times)

Sheree

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/yougetme
PUNK'D
« Reply #180 on: March 23, 2006, 11:37:37 am »
I have just finally got round to watching this on you tube
If anyone still hasn't seen it, it's the first one up when you search Nessa on youtube.com

My fave bit has to be the 'err can you be quiet while we do it" LMAO That was so not a question, he knew to shut up!
Classic  8)

~Just a day just an Ordinary Day~

WhiteHouses108

• AOL Instant Messenger - Makemesmile108
    • View Profile
PUNK'D
« Reply #181 on: April 01, 2006, 11:36:42 am »
every time i try to view that video on youtube it stops like a thousand times, and i cant watch the whole thing through. it is like it feezes.

does anyone know why?
You're very exotic looking. Was your dad a GI?

milla

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/millatraylen
PUNK'D
« Reply #182 on: April 04, 2006, 06:01:47 am »
Quote from: "MeganJane"
I haven't read all the posts... so forgive me if someone has already expressed this... but people seem to be taking this way too seriously... eg. the lyrical suggestions... were SUPPOSED to be crap, which is why they were funny... if they were serious suggestions, it wouldn't be funny to watch... come on, 'my first time, riding a bike... that would explain the blood'!? its so stupid it's funny

exactly, the whole point of that show is to piss people off....duh.

BlueSalvaton

• View Profile
OOOOh
« Reply #183 on: April 05, 2006, 02:29:21 pm »
Please Please Can someone post the link to nessa being punk'd, the other link didnt work!![/color] :cry:
*~..::InComplete::..~*

NolitaFairytale

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
PUNK'D
« Reply #184 on: April 05, 2006, 02:40:46 pm »
Quote from: "milla"
Quote from: "MeganJane"
I haven't read all the posts... so forgive me if someone has already expressed this... but people seem to be taking this way too seriously... eg. the lyrical suggestions... were SUPPOSED to be crap, which is why they were funny... if they were serious suggestions, it wouldn't be funny to watch... come on, 'my first time, riding a bike... that would explain the blood'!? its so stupid it's funny

exactly, the whole point of that show is to piss people off....duh.

I have to agree. And Vanessa seemed to take it as a joke when Ashton Kutcher came running out!