Author Topic: age when it comes to dating  (Read 6320 times)

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
age when it comes to dating
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2005, 10:01:36 am »
I agree... though I do have a friend who was 24 at the time and I was 18 and we were interested in eachother, though we did decide that nothing should become of it.  We had a lot in common, and we're still really good friends but you're right that we were at diff points in our lives.... but under 18... dating anyone over 21 or 22 is usually not going to work out.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2005, 09:20:01 am »
Quote from: "Gina"
I agree... though I do have a friend who was 24 at the time and I was 18 and we were interested in eachother, though we did decide that nothing should become of it.  We had a lot in common, and we're still really good friends but you're right that we were at diff points in our lives.... but under 18... dating anyone over 21 or 22 is usually not going to work out.

Yeah.  18-24 is really pushing it.  At that point, atleast the 18 year old is likely in college and not still living with mom and dad.

A 24 year old in grad school full time and an 18 year old in the same college MIGHT be ok.

But 17-24 is bad and 18-25 is bad times.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

snapple936

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Snapple936
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2005, 09:36:53 am »
for me the oldest i would date is probably 27 [i am 18] and the youngest i would date would be 16 or so.  but my dearest steveau, i would be your disney slut in an instant ;-) don't rule out all 18 year olds hahaha

kelley
...i'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints, the sinners are much more fun, you know that only the good

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2005, 05:26:39 pm »
I just thought of this because I was recently dating a guy who's 4 years older than me and he thought it was a big age gap, but i didnt really. I dated a guy who is 6 years older than be briefly, and 3 guys who were 4 years older. I don't like to date guys who are younger than me, the youngest has been 3 months younger. I prefer older guys. I'm a freshman in highschool and ive dated people who are freshman, sophomore, junior, senior and 5th year. Ive just noticed that the oldest (junior and above) are the ones who actually act like a gentleman and take you out on dates. The younger guys never did... it was basically, "come to my room and 'watch a movie'" with the Freshies and Sophomores, haha.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

Julie

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - juls21487@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - golddust214
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Juls21487
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/julie214
    • Email
Re:
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2005, 11:00:06 am »
I'm 18 so my age limits are from 16-25.
"If only I could get into that corner of your head."

Ivy Lynne

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - look+ivys+on
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2005, 05:43:51 pm »
unless its like outrageous, i doesnt matter...as long as there is a sincere genuine connection...
...I see you now, at the show....
7TH IN THE 7TH ROW.