Author Topic: Happy Independence Day everyone!!  (Read 12640 times)

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
Happy Independence Day everyone!!
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 08:16:50 pm »
I had fun today! :usa:
and if you don't believe me... just Put Your Hands On Me

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 08:54:43 pm »
There is a very good chance I'm related to this guy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Wolcott

It just can't be absolutely proven from what I've been told.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2007, 11:55:20 pm »
I celebrated by serving crappy tables for crappy tips! I got off work around midnight! and then I took the wrong train home! yay!

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2007, 06:53:26 am »
oops, sorry

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 07:15:23 am »
Happy 5th =P
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 07:21:10 am »
yay

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2007, 09:15:53 am »
I still have a brick of Ninja Firecrackers left! I think I may just save them.

happy fourth

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2007, 09:30:17 am »
^ Manda, who is the girl in your signature? She reminds me of the girl that played Stephanie's friend on Full House. The "bad" one. And I know that girl still acts and was in Law and Order or something. Is that her?

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2007, 09:59:21 am »
I was actually off work this year for the Fourth!  (That's because it just happened to be on a Wednesday.)  We got to go over to Granny's house with most of the family and she grilled hot dogs and hamburgers and we shot fireworks at each other. :D
Dustin

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2007, 03:38:02 pm »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
^ Manda, who is the girl in your signature? She reminds me of the girl that played Stephanie's friend on Full House. The "bad" one. And I know that girl still acts and was in Law and Order or something. Is that her?

Yep, thats Marla Sokoloff. she was "Gina" Stephanie's evil nemesis and then they somehow became best friends, she also was on The Practice as Lucy, and she's done a few small films here and there (and was on Desperate Housewives as "Claire" the tempting babysitter to Lynette's husband.) I met her at her concert. She makes the most amazing guitar straps "Kiss My Axe" and she performs, she has a cd but you can only buy it on her website Marla Sokoloff

sorry I love Marla's music, she dated James Franco and when he left her for his ego and career she wrote most of the tracks about him and her feelings. :) Glad you noticed.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2007, 04:02:58 pm »
Quote from: "Ghisy"
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
Ghis, if you have something against useless posts i would go ahead and just delete every post you've ever made here. But well done at attempting a witty comeback!

If you only come to the board to post cr*p like that, don't even bother....am I bashing England?
Of course, you always want to be right, so I won't even argue anymore...:roll:

Quote from: "neos"
Ghis, sorry to land this on you but your response wasn't witty. No haha. And yes, Rosie is smart. VERY smart, in case you hadn't noticed.

She's not that smart, just an annoying brat. Period.

have you ever TALKED to rosie? she's very smart. and i don't see what the big deal is the entire WORLD hates the USA. we should be used to it by now.
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2007, 07:45:32 am »
Manda, that's cool. I didn't know she was a singer. And James Franco is the guy from Spiderman right? I know he's been in a lot of other movies too, and played James Dean on the miniseries!!

And Jessica, I made a post about that topic too, but Pete reminded me that thread is 2 years old. This whole thread is old =P So I stopped commenting. But I think they were just upset because she was saying America should realize the 4th is a meaningless holiday... or she suggested that. But I don't think it's meaningless despite people's disdain for our current administration! I still am proud to be an American.

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2007, 09:38:48 am »
I went to Pittsburgh with my boyfriend for the 4th.  He's from there, and they had some pretty awesome fireworks.  I absolutely love that city, I don't know what it is about it... but I'm so drawn to it.  Hope everyone enjoyed the day!
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2007, 04:38:50 pm »
lol this thread is two years old? i had no idea. i can't tell since these boards go through spurts of people posting and then come back from the dead. haha.

my fourth of july was fun. the 3rd is me and my boyfriend's anniversary, but since he lives in santa barbara (an hour and a half north ) i dont get to see him all the time. so we celebrated on the 4th instead, and at night went up to the top of the santa barbara mountains that overlooked the ocean to see the fireworks they were doing over the pier. it was fun until we got attacked by insect bites.
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven