Author Topic: Wisdom teeth...OUT!  (Read 2270 times)

All I Ask2003

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - kyyyyyy
    • View Profile
Wisdom teeth...OUT!
« on: August 19, 2005, 06:04:48 pm »
wow this hurts SO bad, the doctors have me on 4 or 5 different prescription pills for a few days, including oxycotin :lol:

anyway...the last time i ate was about 24 hours ago and i'm sick of drinking milkshakes to make up for food. anybody have any ideas of what i can eat that won't make me hurt?
sig & av by natalie, thank you!

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Wisdom teeth...OUT!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2005, 06:30:48 pm »
Wow, I didn't have any problems like that when I had the only two to ever surface removed.  I was prescribed vicodin, but I only took the first one and never needed another one.  Actually, it was more of a relief to get them out because they were causing me nothing but pain, and not a medication on Earth could help me.  I certainly feel for you, tho. :(
Dustin

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Wisdom teeth...OUT!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2005, 07:05:39 pm »
Wow you're 14 and had them removed already? I'm 20 and they haven't even pushed through my gums, lol. I wonder if they even will because I don't usually get things late, actually I tend to get everything early.... yay for no wisdom teeth!!

I took those pain killers bc my boyfriend (pete, logikal x) had them from his wisdom teeth operation and i had TERRIBLE cramps. Oh man, I felt perfectly normal after taking those... :) yay If only they weren't addictve and I could get a prescription for them every month

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
Wisdom teeth...OUT!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2005, 10:06:42 pm »
Hey i did not give you oxycontin haha, that stuff is too much.   Weird you would get that for your teeth, i just got vicadins.  It sucked , but its nice now to have them gone
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

clamicas

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - claricecassou@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Wisdom teeth...OUT!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 08:32:39 am »
have some  ice cream, that will numb it a bit :)

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Wisdom teeth...OUT!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 09:43:42 am »
Oh, I didn't even read what the drug she got was carefully, I just figured it was similar... hehe