Author Topic: The Mars Volta  (Read 2033 times)

Jacket

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
The Mars Volta
« on: October 10, 2005, 01:14:38 pm »
Not a well known band, but those who have heard of it are mainly big fans. This alternative punk band plays a kind of music that I've never heard from anyone else. They had a single called The Widow on the radio awhile backif anyone remembers...well anyway has anyone else heard of them?
I took the road less travelled. Now, where the hell am I? Thank you vampires01 for the icon! Even if you're an alien, I still luff you! BWAAHAHHAA I GET TO MEET VANESSA CARLTON AT THE WICHITA FALLS PERFORMANCE!!!! OCTOBER 21ST

Alecs

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
The Mars Volta
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 10:08:19 am »
They're badass. I loved them when they were "At the Drive In" with their hit One Arm Scissor. Good stuff.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name thought Caw..."

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Re: The Mars Volta
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2005, 01:42:03 pm »
Quote from: "Jacket"
Not a well known band, but those who have heard of it are mainly big fans. This alternative punk band plays a kind of music that I've never heard from anyone else. They had a single called The Widow on the radio awhile backif anyone remembers...well anyway has anyone else heard of them?

hey!.. I love what were you listening to when U posted this topic!!!... I like acid Rain..

Jacket

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
The Mars Volta
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2005, 06:45:59 pm »
I love At The Drive In aswell! Expecially their stuff like Pattern Against User and Invalid Litter Dept., I think ATDI is better than Mars Volta...

Dream Theater is pretty cool too ;)
I took the road less travelled. Now, where the hell am I? Thank you vampires01 for the icon! Even if you're an alien, I still luff you! BWAAHAHHAA I GET TO MEET VANESSA CARLTON AT THE WICHITA FALLS PERFORMANCE!!!! OCTOBER 21ST