Author Topic: Recent Pictures Thread Part 3  (Read 339713 times)

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Recent Pictures Thread Part 3
« Reply #450 on: May 08, 2007, 07:41:05 am »
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"
Quote from: "tylor2000"
Quote from: "Gina"
haha, well thanks guys.  I get the "cutie" thing a lot... but I fear that it's mostly because I look 15.  It's really sad that I look so young and will be 21 in less than a month.  I just keep telling myself, that someday I'll appreciate it :)

I haven't met you in person but I'd be willing to bet even if you look younger they see this mature college woman.  You probably have more guys that like you than you realize.  Struggling in college forces maturity to an extent, even if you have alot of fun.  I can even see that in you over the internet.  Being young is highly prized in male sexuality and admiration, ask any gay guy here and they will tell you...and the same holds true in straight guys to an extent.  But don't take my word for it.

I like mature woman because I dated enough 19 year olds in my twenties to be sick of them.

Wait are you saying that I like younger guys? I usually go for the older, hmmm....

But ya Gina you don't look old or anything but you do look mature, if that means anything lol.

You are too young to like younger men, otherwise it is jail time for you my friend.  :razz:  And yeah, people DO vary.  If younger men didn't go out with older men then the practice would be dead.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 08, 2007, 12:47:25 pm »
haha, well thanks guys.  I get the "cutie" thing a lot... but I fear that it's mostly because I look 15.  It's really sad that I look so young and will be 21 in less than a month.  I just keep telling myself, that someday I'll appreciate it :)

I haven't met you in person but I'd be willing to bet even if you look younger they see this mature college woman.  You probably have more guys that like you than you realize.  Struggling in college forces maturity to an extent, even if you have alot of fun.  I can even see that in you over the internet.  Being young is highly prized in male sexuality and admiration, ask any gay guy here and they will tell you...and the same holds true in straight guys to an extent.  But don't take my word for it.

I like mature woman because I dated enough 19 year olds in my twenties to be sick of them.

Wait are you saying that I like younger guys? I usually go for the older, hmmm....

But ya Gina you don't look old or anything but you do look mature, if that means anything lol.

You are too young to like younger men, otherwise it is jail time for you my friend.  :razz:  And yeah, people DO vary.  If younger men didn't go out with older men then the practice would be dead.

ain't that the truth!  :lol:

zurielshimon

• AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #452 on: May 08, 2007, 10:12:08 pm »

I've never met you in person (though hope I get the honor someday), but I don't think you look 15 in (most of) your pictures.  I think you look more like 18 or 19, or possibly a 16-year-old who looks mature for her age.  I have known some 19 year olds - some I went to school with - who looked more like 26 at the time.  So, I guess I'd say that you do look young, but not immature.  If I didn't already know who you were, I think I'd be carding you for many years to come.
Dustin

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 08, 2007, 11:32:16 pm »

I'm a very open minded person who has talked to alot of different types of people despite a long social dry spell.  Unfortunately,  I can't say alot of people are as open minded...or as informed...especially about homophobic taboo subjects.  I think I shocked alot of social liberals out there.  It's ok, calm down. I'm not gay.  It's time to relax take a deep breath.  Ok, thank you.  I won't post anymore of this on the net.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: May 09, 2007, 06:13:22 pm »

I'm a very open minded person who has talked to alot of different types of people despite a long social dry spell.  Unfortunately,  I can't say alot of people are as open minded...or as informed...especially about homophobic taboo subjects.  I think I shocked alot of social liberals out there.  It's ok, calm down. I'm not gay.  It's time to relax take a deep breath.  Ok, thank you.  I won't post anymore of this on the net.

huh? I was agreeing with you...  :oops:

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 09, 2007, 07:36:33 pm »

huh? I was agreeing with you...  :oops:

nah, that last bit wasn't aimed at you.  It comes off a bit crazy but I wrote it a certain way for a reason.

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 09, 2007, 09:35:09 pm »

I absolutely do feel like I'm far more mature than I was 2 years ago.  I look back and think the way I acted and can't even imagine myself being that way now.  It's really funny.  I'm so glad I've matured, but I guess I've been thrown into situations where I had to grow up quite quickly.  But thank you, I hope people see me as a mature college woman, rather than a cute teenager.  I don't mind it so much usually, just when I get carded at the mall (yes in buffalo they do this on weekends after a certain time) it's remotely frustrating, they think I'm under 18.  I just feel so dumb, but then they're the one's who feel dumb when they realize I'm older.

but yes I'll be carded until the end of time.  Or at least til I'm 30 haha.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 09, 2007, 10:17:41 pm »

I absolutely do feel like I'm far more mature than I was 2 years ago.  I look back and think the way I acted and can't even imagine myself being that way now.  It's really funny.  I'm so glad I've matured, but I guess I've been thrown into situations where I had to grow up quite quickly.  But thank you, I hope people see me as a mature college woman, rather than a cute teenager.  I don't mind it so much usually, just when I get carded at the mall (yes in buffalo they do this on weekends after a certain time) it's remotely frustrating, they think I'm under 18.  I just feel so dumb, but then they're the one's who feel dumb when they realize I'm older.

but yes I'll be carded until the end of time.  Or at least til I'm 30 haha.

Don't feel alone.  People didn't start to stop carding me until this past year.  That is probably because I haven't been taking care of myself as well as I should.  Yes, that is for cigarettes.   If you know how old I am you know how stupid that is.  But nobody is being stupid, they are just doing their job.  About your age, when I was married, my wife used to joke about how I had Dick Clark disease.

I still have to carry my I.D. with me just in case they decide to card me, but then again they have a higher requirement on age to sell stuff here.  You have to look over 40, I guess.  So they are just doing their job and if you are an adult you will be responsible enough to carry your I.D. and take it with grace.  I'll be in situations where I'm trying to buy cigarettes (at the age of 34) and I forgot my I.D. and I have to tell them I'll be right back because I ran out of the house without it.  I don't get mad at them or give them a hard time.  If that doesn't make you smile and take a different perspective I don't know what will.

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 10, 2007, 08:48:56 pm »
Haha, I guess sometimes I just would like to be treated as if I'm an adult.  That is all.  I get a good chuckle when I get carded, really I do.  I just feel as if, all the time, people assume I'm much younger than I am, and treat me accordingly.  That is, until they hold conversation with me and realize I may actually be an intelligent young woman... or something like that?   :wink:

Anyway, someone post a picture.  No more talk about Gina looking young.  I dyed my hair, and it turned black... on accident.  Maybe I should take a picture of that.  I'll spare ya'll.  But it is really funny.
Gina

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #459 on: May 10, 2007, 09:27:26 pm »
Gina, post the picture  :D

& don't worry about if people think you're young or not.
that's nothing to be concerned with at all :razz:

anyway...
heres a picture I took earlier today.. or a few hours ago..
this is how long my hair is right now :p

...don't worry, I don't ever normally keep my hair in front of my eyes.. lol

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #460 on: May 10, 2007, 10:01:09 pm »
I dyed my hair, and it turned black... on accident.  Maybe I should take a picture of that.  I'll spare ya'll.  But it is really funny.

Post the picture!  :razz:
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 10, 2007, 10:27:59 pm »
First white, now black; you are full of colorful suprizes!  Post the pic! ::olympic::

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 11, 2007, 07:48:36 am »
I don't have one right yet, but I'll make sure to take one tonight when I go out with my friends :D   I've gotten mixed reactions... so you can be the judge of it later :wink:

Kulpy, that's some long hair there kid.
Gina

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 11, 2007, 03:54:00 pm »
Me... on my 15th b-day a while back at the park with friends...

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 12, 2007, 12:31:13 pm »

my hair got all wet and gross.  but it's daaark

Had a great night though :D  It was my last night out with my roomies before 2 of them left for the summer.  I'll post some normal looking pictures some other time haha.
Gina