Author Topic: Our Top 25 25-Year-Olds!  (Read 1716 times)

ThomasEj

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
Our Top 25 25-Year-Olds!
« on: December 24, 2005, 06:38:42 pm »
October 12, 2005

Twenty-five never looked so good! As ET celebrates its 25th anniversary this season, we've assembled the top 25 25-year-old stars to give their perspective on life in young Hollywood. Starting off the list, from 25 to 17, are JORDANA BREWSTER, VANESSA CARLTON, JASON SCHWARTZMAN, LAURA PREPON, CHRIS MASTERSON, KRISTEN BELL, JASON RITTER, RYAN GOSLING and GISELE BUNDCHEN.

"I think 25 is a great year; I think every year is a great year," says Victoria's Secret model and actress Gisele, LEONARDO DiCAPRIO's main squeeze. "I feel like life is so special and so great, every year I feel like I learn more, and I grow, and I think it's exciting to grow up. Twenty-five is so far, so good."

"It feels weird," Jordana tells ET. "It's a strange age, but at the same time it's great; you're a quarter of a century old, so in those terms it's a little daunting."

Jordana's career hit the fast lane when she landed a role in the first 'Fast and the Furious' movie, and she didn't even have a driver's license when she filmed it! She also squeezed her scenes in between classes at Yale. "I was really fortunate that I started working when I was 15, so I got to go to college and mix in movies," she says.

Jordana, who also starred in such films as 'The Faculty' and 'D.E.B.S.,' will next star in the military academy drama 'Annapolis,' co-starring JAMES FRANCO and TYRESE GIBSON. And another 25 years from now? "Hopefully I'm producing really huge, mega blockbusters for girls, and giving them a great example," says Jordana, adding, "Hopefully by that time I'll have a couple of kids and a nice husband and a couple of dogs. But that's not in my scope right now. Not yet."

BLONDIE and QUEEN were topping the charts the year chanteuse Vanessa Carlton was born, but with her third album dropping next year, it's Vanessa's time now. "I think my greatest accomplishment has been being able to merge what I love to do with my job, and be able to support myself with my songs, and that had always been my goal when I grow up," Vanessa tells ET. "I've appreciated all of it because I come from the ballet world; I was trained to be a dancer, and nothing is as hard as that, so when it's easy or it's fun I really can value that."

'Rushmore' and 'I Heart Huckabees' guy Jason Schwartzman is looking way beyond 25. He told us, "I want to be on the list for most influential 50-year-olds on ET's 50th birthday." And born in March of 1980, "That '70s Show" star Laura Prepon missed the actual '70s only by three months, but she's still groovy enough to make our list. "I actually like it," she says about her age. "You feel like a grown-up, but I've felt like a grown-up since I was 17, so I don't know ... But, I like it."

Finally, Laura's live-in boyfriend, "Malcolm in the Middle" star Chris Masterson, is No. 21 on our list. Chris got started early, starring in his first film, "Hiroshima Maiden," at just seven years old. "A lot of the kids that have been in the entertainment industry have been working in this field, like, for 20 years already, so they are comparable to, like, a 40-year-old thinking about retiring."

But Chris is nowhere near retiring yet. In fact, he's currently branching out as a successful restauranteur. "This year we are going to try and open a Geisha House and a Dolce in Las Vegas," he says, "and we are going to try and bring them to Miami, but we have three in L.A. and it's been going really well so far."

And what lies in the future for Chris? "I think my goal would be to still be working," says Chris, "doing everything I like 25 years from now, but sort of be in charge of all of it."

Watch "ET on MTV" for a lot more top 25 25-year-olds!
Everything changes Friends become strangers
What we hold so dear slips away
The past keeps on fading, but I'll never forget you

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Our Top 25 25-Year-Olds!
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 07:31:20 pm »
i dont know half of these people

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Our Top 25 25-Year-Olds!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2005, 03:48:35 pm »
with her third album dropping next year, it's Vanessa's time now.

FINALLY!!!!!! Sorry, but that statement made me happy cuz I have been so out of the Vanessa loop, I had no idea it was officially dropping next year. I just hope I like it as much as her past albums.