Author Topic: Stephan Jenkins nonrelated identical twin  (Read 1663 times)

Stephan Jenkins nonrelated identical twin
« on: February 25, 2006, 09:25:39 am »
I work as a tutor at my college's writing center.  The other day, this guy came in for an appointment with me who looked EXACTLY like Stephan Jenkins.

Right when he walked in the door, my eyes popped out a bit and I said, "Man!  You are the freakin' mirror image of..."  Then he cut me off before I could even say a name and he said, "I know, I know, but I'm not him and I can't get you Vanessa Carlton's private number." :lol:

I started laughing my ass off.  I have never seen anyone who looks as much like another person without being related in my life.  He said that guys don't usually recognize it, or at least they don't say anything, but when they do, they joke with him about what it's like to be with Vanessa Carlton and can he get them some naked pictures and shit.  This guy was funny.

He said he'd probably come to the writing center again because it helped him a lot.  I really want to get a picture of him so I can compare to the real thing and see how similar they actually look, but I work at this place and that's kinda unprofessional.  I'm gonna see what I can do though.

He said he can handle that because guys just joke with him, but girls get pretty crazy and they recognize him and think he's Stephan WAY more frequently.  Sometimes they refuse to believe that he's not Stephan and they won't leave him alone.  He said as good as that sounds, it can be extremely awkward when he's already with a date.