Author Topic: hello...  (Read 2955 times)

Lizzie7

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Email
hello...
« on: March 22, 2006, 08:49:38 pm »
so I haven't posted here since forever..and I did one of this but back in 2003 i think so i'd like to introduce myself to all u fine people :)
My name is Elizabeth and i'm 23 yrs. old from Morris Plains, NJ. a quiet, very nice suburb...I'm soon to be a single mommy to my baby girl: Leah Grace. I can't wait to have her in my arms and tell her face to face how much i love her. It's amazing how much I love her and I haven't even met her.. :D ..i can tell though she is a good baby, she's made me crave fruit!!!.., morning sickness is gone so i can finally go out wherever without being scared I will need to visit the restroom...lol
I'm going to be the best mom ever to my baby girl...
I'm also a student at MSU, I'm on my junior/senior yr. and I'm majoring in Psychology.  I currently work f/t as an office mgr at a psychiatrists office and its' very stressful, i love my job but unfortunately I won't be there for too long. I'm planning on getting another job better compensated that I can have flexible hours or maybe even work at home, so that after I give labor to Leah Grace, I can spend the days with her. I want to raise my child good and I dont' want anything bad to ever happen to her. I had a traumatic childhood and I never wish for my child to even experience anythign I exprienced....
well, I'll keep posting about my pregnancy and my baby's updates and pictures.  
oh, and I LOVE VANESSA CARLTON...at one time, it brought me closer to the love of my life (my ex bf) and I will always have a special place for him in my heart and everytime i listen to any of vanessa'as songs I think of him and how much I love him ..
xoxoxoxoxxo
Lizzie
"I choose to see life from another angle"

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
hello...
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2006, 08:17:54 am »
Let me be the first to officially welcome you to our forums!   :D   Like I tell everyone (except those who just come here to badmouth and waste space), you'll like it here!  And we don't bite! 8)
Dustin

unsungmelody

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xbrokenxshardx
    • View Profile
    • http://www.icified.livejournal.com/
    • Email
hello...
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 04:04:06 pm »
Welcome to the NESSAholics forums!

dA - LJ