Author Topic: Relay For Life  (Read 3556 times)

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Relay For Life
« on: April 04, 2006, 09:38:43 pm »
hey guys... I wanted to ask if you all could help by giving any kind of donation possible for Relay For Life. I will be taking part in it on April 28th and would greatly appreciate any donation that you could make. This cause really hits home for me and many people close to me, and it would mean the world to me, them and many many others as well.  As some of you may know, my Grandpa passed away in August, and we really believe that it was cancer that took his life, and my Grandma is still fighting cancer right now as well as my best friends Aunt amoung many others that I know.  Thank you so much for your generosity.. if you can't donate, I understand (I'm a poor college student) I'd greatly appreciate your help and support by maybe asking others if they could donate.  Keep in mind, even a couple dollars will help.  Thanks again. To donate to my personal page, click the link below.

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=142071&lis=1&kntae142071=6C84DFAC7C40461FAA8ED881139D1511&supId=106881848

Also, if anyone has a person that is dear to who is fighting, has survived or has passed away from Cancer and wants me to keep them in mind when I walk, I will absolutely do that.  

At our specific Relay location, which is called City Colleges, in the Buffalo area, we'll be having a concert at it including the Goo Goo Dolls, Jason Mraz, Ani DiFranco, This Day & Age and a band from my school Aside The Hero.  It'll be amazing, so if any of you live near Buffalo, this is a heads up on that.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Relay For Life
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 06:08:56 pm »
relay for life? we have that in my school! its on june 10th...
and that kid from American Idol, "chicken little" is rumored to be preforming there

Gina

• View Profile
Relay For Life
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 06:28:12 am »
awesome.  such an amazing cause. and it's going to be a whooole lot of fun! :D
Gina

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Relay For Life
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2006, 05:50:12 pm »
relay was yetserday

DURING TERRENTIAL DOWNPOURS AND LIGHTNING AND THUNDER

we had to run off the field and my little brother got sick

so much for walking

but the HOPE in the bleachers was beautifl

turnONtheSTARS456

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Relay For Life
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 06:26:20 pm »
Well, whitehouses i think we can all agree that there are worse things than a little rain, itsn't that what the relay is all about?
my heart,
           your hands,
                          gentle my friend
           break me neatly,
numb me sweetly

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Relay For Life
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2006, 08:48:16 am »
My band & I had our first show together @ Relay For Life in Tulsa this year.  It was fun.   :D   I hope I get to play for a lot of benefits in the future.
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Relay For Life
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2006, 01:36:09 pm »
Quote from: "turnONtheSTARS456"
Well, whitehouses i think we can all agree that there are worse things than a little rain, itsn't that what the relay is all about?

:)

Gina

• View Profile
Relay For Life
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2006, 04:37:47 am »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
My band & I had our first show together @ Relay For Life in Tulsa this year.  It was fun.   :D   I hope I get to play for a lot of benefits in the future.

that's awesome!  I love Relay!
Gina