Author Topic: Stupid Trends  (Read 17891 times)

Jessica

• VCUBs
  • You aren't tryin'
  • holly golightly meets vampira goth
    • AOL Instant Messenger - strongxlikemusic
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/jessicacordero
Stupid Trends
« Reply #60 on: September 23, 2006, 09:46:08 pm »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
Haha. Yeah. Some cars actually have stickers above the decal of the car model instead. They actually annoy me more than the vanity covers.

And yeah I know that is from an Eagles song "Witchy woman, she got the stars in her eyeeeeees" or something like that. But idk, to pick that out of a song and put it on your car is just kind of odd. And the ones that say "Racer Girlie" or whatever annoy me too haha. Oh, or memorials like a gravestone ppl put on their back windshields (I feel bad saying I dislike those since they're doing it out of respect), I think there are better ways to respect the dead. Sometimes there is so much writing and a big picture I wonder how they can even see out the back anymore... Maybe that's just in Maryland.

yeah the memorial things are strange... they do that in CA too... i also feel bad  but why show someone respect by putting a giant sticker on a car? it just doesn't make sense to me.....

i haven't seen any dealer decals on the cars around here much, but i think i saw a car from texas or arizona that had that.... i would be pissed if the dealer put a metal thing on my car.. the first thing i'd do is make them take it off before i drove off the lot lol
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy"
-Ludwig van Beethoven

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Stupid Trends
« Reply #61 on: September 29, 2006, 06:57:59 am »
Idk, my car is a lease car and my dad works for VW so I guess the dealer and tag plates from the dealership don't bother me that much. I don't even know if I'm allowed to take that off. Well I'm sure I can, but I'd probably lose it by the time I needed to turn the car back in =D

loveplasticlove

• Moderators
  • You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - loveplasticlove
    • View Profile
Stupid Trends
« Reply #62 on: September 29, 2006, 08:32:17 pm »
Oh my!  Today I saw a gal with the license plate: SEXIJAY!  And the best part was that... her back window had a HUGE words across the window that said "I'm  not conceited. *Picture of a vanity mirror in between sentences.* I'm convinced."  

WTF

odd.

And I agree with Jessica... I hate those mini vans that say the kids names with the dumb stick figure families!  

Barf!
"I'm not a slave to a god that doesn't exist."  -Marilyn Manson
SuperScientific: I have a eggroll to shove in your rice patty lol

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Stupid Trends
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2006, 03:44:46 pm »
^^^ yea I'm surprised that window hasn't been smashed in.