Author Topic: Which model?  (Read 7738 times)

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Which model?
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 07:21:25 am »
she should include Lord Victor in the next vid...
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

Which model?
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 08:59:04 am »
Quote from: "PianoGirl4444"
Quote from: "IfICouldFall"
Quote from: "abbottANDcostello"
i hope her love interest in her next video is Scarlett Johansson :wink:

ew V is not a lesbo

And even if she were a lesbian, she'd have better taste than THAT!

Wow. 8O   What's wrong with Scarlett?  She's obviously hot, and she's also smart, funny, a good actress, and in good movies for the most part.

It's not like a said some airhead dog like Cameron Diaz or Jennifer Garner :lol:

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Which model?
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 12:56:38 pm »

ew V is not a lesbo

Wow. 8O   What's wrong with Scarlett?  She's obviously hot, and she's also smart, funny, a good actress, and in good movies for the most part.

It's not like a said some airhead dog like Cameron Diaz or Jennifer Garner :lol:

I think she's overrated & completely vain.  I hate vanity.  Just a personal thing.   :?
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Which model?
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 01:30:32 pm »

ew V is not a lesbo

I think she's overrated & completely vain.  I hate vanity.  Just a personal thing.   :?

hehe.  most girls I know admire Scarlett because she's not vain...she doesn't do the whole MTV thing or try to be a pop star too or get a reality series about her life or any of that crap.  and, instead doing box office gross out comedies and teeney bopper movies, she works with Woody Allen and Sofia Coppola.

but, to each his/her own I guess. :)

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Which model?
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 03:25:20 pm »

ew V is not a lesbo

hehe.  most girls I know admire Scarlett because she's not vain...she doesn't do the whole MTV thing or try to be a pop star too or get a reality series about her life or any of that crap.  and, instead doing box office gross out comedies and teeney bopper movies, she works with Woody Allen and Sofia Coppola.

but, to each his/her own I guess. :)

Sure, she could be MORE annoying, but she compliments herself a lot & that's enough for me to be like:   :roll:

But lord knows I don't want to start an argument about it or anything...I just couldn't help but say, "Scarlett, EW!!"  lol
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Which model?
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2006, 07:32:07 am »

Sure, she could be MORE annoying, but she compliments herself a lot & that's enough for me to be like:   :roll:

But lord knows I don't want to start an argument about it or anything...I just couldn't help but say, "Scarlett, EW!!"  lol

Fair enough.  I don't want an argument either, it's not something I care about very much.  I was just surprised by your reaction because I've never heard anyone label her that way before. :lol:

I'm a pop culture buff and the different images celebrities have and the different perceptions people have of them based on those images has always intrigued me.  Your perception of Scarlett was atypical so I was just curious.

Rick

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • building up falling apart—
    • AOL Instant Messenger - j3llyb0nes
    • View Profile
    • blog
Which model?
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2006, 09:48:28 pm »
Quote from: "Ryou-Neko"
The long blonde-haired guy from "Janice Dickinson's Modeling Agency".

haha! i watch that show. not that i'm gay but i like that guy sorin.

Rick

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • building up falling apart—
    • AOL Instant Messenger - j3llyb0nes
    • View Profile
    • blog
Which model?
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2006, 09:49:58 pm »
does v choose the men for her video. maybe she'll choose Stephan and it will be a song like vanessa carlton ft. stephan jenkins.

GuitarHead27

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Which model?
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2006, 09:53:03 pm »
Quote from: "GuitarHead27"
I want to see teddy geiger in one of her videos, i know he's kinda young but they don't have to be together or anything in the vid, he could just make an appearance. Plus he's a big fan, so he'd be glad to be in one of her videos.

I didn't know he was a V fan.  Cool!

yeah...he's actually the reason i'm a Vanessa fan. He was doing this segment for TRL in Japan and he was supposed to pick out his favorite music videos and he pick Vanessa's "White Houses," (and he was talking about how he wished he could meet her someday) and i watched it, and fell in love with it...now i have her 2nd album and a few 1st album songs.

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Which model?
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2006, 05:10:43 pm »
I want to see teddy geiger in one of her videos, i know he's kinda young but they don't have to be together or anything in the vid, he could just make an appearance. Plus he's a big fan, so he'd be glad to be in one of her videos.

yeah...he's actually the reason i'm a Vanessa fan. He was doing this segment for TRL in Japan and he was supposed to pick out his favorite music videos and he pick Vanessa's "White Houses," (and he was talking about how he wished he could meet her someday) and i watched it, and fell in love with it...now i have her 2nd album and a few 1st album songs.

Uggh Teddy Geiger... I have the unfortunate "privalage" in knowing him

Total ass!!!!

Uggh... I dont know much of a more washed up muscian you can find

EEWWW

Lets just say... His music.. or his fathers, and mother's music.. I work with his mom, and he is just like a womaizing scum

ok that is my 2 cents
Peace
-S

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Which model?
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2006, 07:19:09 pm »
Quote from: "blueglove"

Total ass!!!!

EEWWW

Lets just say... His music.. or his fathers, and mother's music.. I work with his mom, and he is just like a womaizing scum

ok that is my 2 cents

really? wow, never thought at the age of 17 he can be an ass. hmmm but his eyes are nice... i mean that in a non homosexual way....

GuitarHead27

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Which model?
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2006, 08:03:50 pm »

Total ass!!!!

EEWWW

ok that is my 2 cents

i see...so you work with his mom? how did you meet Teddy then?

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
Which model?
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2006, 08:14:52 pm »
David Hasselhoff
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Which model?
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2006, 02:52:23 am »
Quote from: "MeganJane"
David Hasselhoff

haha :D  well i was thinking of Matt Dallas, the guy who plays Kyle in Kyle XY he looks kinda good with V.

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Which model?
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2006, 03:16:45 am »

Total ass!!!!

EEWWW

ok that is my 2 cents

i see...so you work with his mom? how did you meet Teddy then?

I knew him before I knew his mom... we went to High School together...
Peace
-S