Author Topic: Snakes on a Plane  (Read 5105 times)

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Snakes on a Plane
« on: August 19, 2006, 08:52:42 pm »
Someone HAD to make a thread. I saw it tonight in a crowded theater. It was the most fun I've ever had at the movies. Everyone go see it with a big crowd, it's TOO much fun. We were clapping whenever someone killed a snake or Samuel L. Jackson said "motherfucker". It was amazing.
Joe

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 07:09:21 am »
I'm usually the kind who likes to see a movie in an almost empty theater, but that actually sounds like fun. :lol:  I can just see it now!
Dustin

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 09:18:04 am »
Quote from: "zurielshimon"
I'm usually the kind who likes to see a movie in an almost empty theater, but that actually sounds like fun. :lol:  I can just see it now!
Yeah, I usually get pissed when people talk in theatres, but it was one of the best experiences of my life.

The way we were clapping was funny, too. It was like a tennis clap after a good point. Not so good that you could go "wooo!", but good enough to clap at, as if acknowledging that it was a good point.

For example, in the beginning there was a guy riding a motorbike, and the whole audience was applauding his motorbiking skills. It was priceless.
Joe

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 09:32:46 am »
i have to try and see it during the week.  was busy this past weekend so i couldnt catch it.

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 12:55:27 pm »
Quote from: "BWilli"
i have to try and see it during the week.  was busy this past weekend so i couldnt catch it.
No! See it during the weekend and bring as many friends as possible! You can NOT see this in an empty theater.
Joe

BWilli

• View Profile
Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 06:44:22 am »
i can wait for the weekend, but it didn't have such a grand opening weekend, so i wouldnt expect it to be a packed house...although it could still win this coming weekend since not much is coming out.

(Invincible does look pretty good though...and I'm not sure that Beerfest will top the box office)

BWilli

• View Profile
Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 06:23:07 pm »
Pure Cheesy B-Movie FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

I loved it haha.

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 07:45:59 pm »
Quote from: "BWilli"
Pure Cheesy B-Movie FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

I loved it haha.

YES! How was your theater?
Joe

BWilli

• View Profile
Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2006, 09:04:44 am »
it wasn't packed, but the people they're were totally into the movie...cheering...cringing...

(unfortunately at one point the move stopped, took 'em only 5 minutes to fix it, but it was still annoying...)

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 07:11:44 pm »
Dark Blue, Dark Blue. Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

Jophess .....  :D AAAHH!! a JM fan! I AM LIKE the biggest muddafuka JM fan in the world!!! :D  sure made my day haha. yea well i havent seen the movie but it has a remix of "Bruised" by Jack's Mannequin in it so i guess i should see it.[/i]

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2006, 07:31:30 pm »
Quote from: "IfICouldFall"
Dark Blue, Dark Blue. Have you ever been alone in a crowded room?

Jophess .....  :D AAAHH!! a JM fan! I AM LIKE the biggest muddafuka JM fan in the world!!! :D  sure made my day haha. yea well i havent seen the movie but it has a remix of "Bruised" by Jack's Mannequin in it so i guess i should see it.[/i]
I love that song. I have his CD, but I haven't listened to it in a while. Jack's Mannequin is great, yeah.

The cheering section at my school's football game last week chanted "Snakes on a Plane" haha.
Joe

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Snakes on a Plane
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2006, 09:24:22 am »
^^^ haha that sounds so weird. chanting "Snakes On A Plane" in a football game but watever. I just heard Cobra Starship's song "Snakes On A Plane" and its really good. it makes me wanna see the movie even more!  :D