Author Topic: Vanessa's New song HOUSE  (Read 43252 times)

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2006, 08:44:29 pm »
Quote from: "PutYourHandsOnMe101"
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"
Quote from: "ordinaryday6"
i'm going to ask this guy who's a mac genius to help.. hopefully he'll figure it out. i'll let you know..

SWEET  :D  ... thanks.... I hope this whole thing get's figured out cause I can't wait to here that song :eatarrow:

But guys.....he still hasnt said he'd post it.....has he?

He may have changed his mind.... if he is ABLE to share it that is one step closer to him actually sharing it  8)

I think that I will just record with my video camera me playing it-then you will hear it, and I know how to put the video on the computer!
Peace
-S

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #106 on: November 16, 2006, 09:40:21 pm »
Quote from: "blueglove"
i'm going to ask this guy who's a mac genius to help.. hopefully he'll figure it out. i'll let you know..

SWEET  :D  ... thanks.... I hope this whole thing get's figured out cause I can't wait to here that song :eatarrow:

But guys.....he still hasnt said he'd post it.....has he?

He may have changed his mind.... if he is ABLE to share it that is one step closer to him actually sharing it  8)

I think that I will just record with my video camera me playing it-then you will hear it, and I know how to put the video on the computer!

YEAH!!!!  :blob:  :dances:  :blob:  :dances:  :blob:  THANK YOU!!!
and if you don't believe me... just Put Your Hands On Me

charmedguy18

Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #107 on: November 17, 2006, 04:23:25 am »
Quote from: "charmedguy18"
^^^ he was at a soundcheck and V played the song for him and Ghisy.... luckies :lol:

Ya but he had to have got it onto his iPod sumhow....you cant just record with and iPod. The file must've come from somewhere....

actualy ipods can record... it is a mac formated ipod that I am going to use a PC to extract, and it is telling me that it needs to be formatted

Go on your Mac, and find a program for extracting. I know there are programs. And I'm sure it won't say to format.

ps i'm on pc, and it does want me 2 format-READ THE POST

P.S. I said for you to GET ON YOUR MAC. READ THE POST NEXT TIME.

God you're really irritating me.

I like how you try to make fun of me- then you ask me for something, - then you demand it... I SAID I CAN NOT USE THE MAC!

I never made fun of you. I merely said it was childish to say you have something and refuse to send it to us.
I'm also not demanding it. I just said you're irritating me. And please quote where you said you couldn't use your Mac. I must have missed that.

blueglove

• View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #108 on: November 17, 2006, 07:46:42 am »
^^^ he was at a soundcheck and V played the song for him and Ghisy.... luckies :lol:

Ya but he had to have got it onto his iPod sumhow....you cant just record with and iPod. The file must've come from somewhere....

actualy ipods can record... it is a mac formated ipod that I am going to use a PC to extract, and it is telling me that it needs to be formatted

Go on your Mac, and find a program for extracting. I know there are programs. And I'm sure it won't say to format.

I like how you try to make fun of me- then you ask me for something, - then you demand it... I SAID I CAN NOT USE THE MAC!

I never made fun of you. I merely said it was childish to say you have something and refuse to send it to us.
I'm also not demanding it. I just said you're irritating me. And please quote where you said you couldn't use your Mac. I must have missed that.

yes I am intentionaly not sending it to you
I am trying to hord all of vanessa for myself!
Peace
-S

charmedguy18

Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #109 on: November 17, 2006, 08:35:46 am »

yes I am intentionaly not sending it to you
I am trying to hord all of vanessa for myself!

That is basically what you said in the first place.

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #110 on: November 17, 2006, 10:11:41 am »
Please stop the fighting :argue:  no need to argue....but were you able to make a video of the song playing on your ipod Steve ?  :)

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #111 on: November 17, 2006, 10:24:31 am »
well this isn't getting ridiculous or anything. :roll:

k.. so this is what my friend said:

"I'm a Mac genious eh?  Me likey, me likey

I'm not to sure since he has a pc, but maybe have him dl this prog - http://www.freedownloadscenter.com/Multimedia_and_Graphics/Misc__Sound_Tools/iPod_to_pc_Transfer_Pro.html

however, it appears that the ipod was formatted for a Mac to begin with.  If thats the case, he can't use it with a pc without reformating (bad idea).  He should just find a mac.

If he finds a Mac, have him use Senuti - http://fadingred.org/senuti/  to move the files from ipod to Mac (just as a footnote, Senuti is iTunes backwards, which is what the prog does.)

Hopefully it can get worked out, and he'll post the song for you all to hear"

:(
Samuel
(he/him)

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2006, 12:06:49 pm »
sweet! thank you.  :razz:

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #113 on: November 17, 2006, 12:19:49 pm »
This is why I always say iPods suck!  :lol:
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

blueglove

• View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #114 on: November 17, 2006, 01:59:03 pm »
Quote from: "Ghisy"

iPod is easily one of the best inventions... nothing can compair to it personaly- I just dont know how to use the recorder- I got it earlier that day, and it works different than my other recoder for iPod....

I am going to record me playing it... That is the best thing that I can offer...
Peace
-S

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #115 on: November 17, 2006, 02:02:01 pm »

iPod is easily one of the best inventions... nothing can compair to it personaly- I just dont know how to use the recorder- I got it earlier that day, and it works different than my other recoder for iPod....

I am going to record me playing it... That is the best thing that I can offer...

And that will be awesome to hear... I know that I'd rather hear a not so high quality House than not here the song at all  :D

blueglove

• View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2006, 02:02:46 pm »

And that will be awesome to hear... I know that I'd rather hear a not so high quality House than not here the song at all  :D

you know I mean like me playing the piano, right?
Peace
-S

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2006, 02:04:08 pm »

you know I mean like me playing the piano, right?

yeah... but that's still better than nothing... just to hear what it sounds like:)

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2006, 02:26:22 pm »

k.. i have a question. i don't have an ipod, i have an iriver, so i don't really know how the ipod works with this kind of thing.. but when i record something on my iriver, all i have to do is hook up the USB, go to my computer and open the iriver removable device icon. when i'm in there, i can either go to media or recordings, and then i can just copy what i have recorded, and paste it on my computer. i don't know if something similar is possible with an ipod? but i figured i'd mention it.
Samuel
(he/him)

blueglove

• View Profile
    • Email
Vanessa's New song HOUSE
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2006, 02:42:52 pm »

k.. i have a question. i don't have an ipod, i have an iriver, so i don't really know how the ipod works with this kind of thing.. but when i record something on my iriver, all i have to do is hook up the USB, go to my computer and open the iriver removable device icon. when i'm in there, i can either go to media or recordings, and then i can just copy what i have recorded, and paste it on my computer. i don't know if something similar is possible with an ipod? but i figured i'd mention it.

yea- the only issue, is I am on a PC so I can not open it on here- it is MAC formatted, but if it was pc formatted I could open it on the mac. Anyways if I open it on another mac it will start to delete my music, and sync with the iTunes list on that computer, and I am affraid of loosing all the music- It is a setting on it.. I loved my iRIVER- But I did not like how I could not look at the music when I was in a song- I had a really ncie one before my new iPod- It recorded audio, and video but the audio came out really bad like the audio I made of the Verona concert.. you can barely hear it when speakers are on full...
Peace
-S