Author Topic: Where can i download _____ ? part (2)  (Read 327709 times)

bumblebee429

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: Where can i download _____ ? part (2)
« Reply #1005 on: December 02, 2012, 02:43:23 pm »
Just asked for this in the Essential download thread, but realised that it was more appropriate to do it here...

I'm after the US Navel Academy show and/or the best version of Birdie we have.

Sarah xo

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1006 on: January 13, 2013, 05:59:52 am »
I know we've all seen the short clip of Vanessa on Gotti's Way, but I can't seem to find the earlier clip from the entire episode on Youtube or anyway.

It starts at 9:45, and its Vanessa playing Fools like Me, it's nothing particularly new or long, but V talks about why she signed to Murder Inc. Can anyone download from Hulu, it's the link below:
http://www.hulu.com/watch/118975

bumblebee429

• View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: February 23, 2013, 08:30:47 pm »
Is it possible for someone to make the new "StyleLikeU" video available for us to download?

This video is giving me the same feeling for the new album that the "Four Elements of ROTR" video did :)

Sarah xx

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: March 17, 2013, 02:18:50 am »
Is it possible for someone to make the new "StyleLikeU" video available for us to download?
There you go! Click me.
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Ships On Gray Seas

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • Me on facebook
« Reply #1009 on: March 17, 2013, 06:36:53 am »
There you go! Click me.

That's great, I liked this video a lot. :) Thank you very much, Ghisy!

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
« Reply #1010 on: March 17, 2013, 07:48:32 pm »
does anyone have vanessa on loveline?
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

bumblebee429

• View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: March 27, 2013, 04:20:35 am »

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook

lavender skies

• View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: June 28, 2013, 07:21:39 pm »
Does anyone have the vid of i don't want to a bride where v is taping and she starts singing kings under lavender skies? like when she first comes up with those lyrics? She posted it when rabbits was coming out--like those small vids of the making of rabbits.

justnessingaround

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: December 10, 2013, 05:56:45 pm »
Hi there! I absolutely love Vanessa and I've been searching around forever (as in, months) trying to see if I could find copies of the Nashville Pride performance from 2010 which she came out during. There are ones still on YouTube, but there used to be a lot higher quality ones (though I thank the person that uploaded the ones on there now!) before the got taken down. Finally, now I realised from reading that the videos taken down were originally posted from someone on this forum!: http://forum.nessaholics.com/index.php?topic=12575.msg229366#msg229366 If Let or any of you still have the files, particularly Who's To Say (which was the one she came our during), I would be forever grateful! Thank you so much in advance! :)

justnessingaround

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: February 11, 2014, 07:50:24 pm »
Hi there! I absolutely love Vanessa and I've been searching around forever (as in, months) trying to see if I could find copies of the Nashville Pride performance from 2010 which she came out during. There are ones still on YouTube, but there used to be a lot higher quality ones (though I thank the person that uploaded the ones on there now!) before the got taken down. Finally, now I realised from reading that the videos taken down were originally posted from someone on this forum!: http://forum.nessaholics.com/index.php?topic=12575.msg229366#msg229366 If Let or any of you still have the files, particularly Who's To Say (which was the one she came our during), I would be forever grateful! Thank you so much in advance! :)

I'd still totally appreciate if anyone can help me find this video!   :D

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: May 06, 2014, 04:28:42 pm »
Does anyone have the acoustic versions of Carousel, Hear the bells, Tall Tales for Spring, and London?
I own the album and the signed vinyl of ROTR. I do not have these versions, because they only came with the iTunes deluxe addition. :/

Also, they are on YouTube, so I would just use the free downloader of audio but it costs money now. Maybe someone with more knowledge on how to rip audio from YouTube could do this for me (and I am sure others would appreciate this as well)?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 04:30:43 pm by _all_is_well_ »

williansouza908

« Reply #1017 on: May 07, 2014, 04:45:33 pm »
Does anyone have the acoustic versions of Carousel, Hear the bells, Tall Tales for Spring, and London?
I own the album and the signed vinyl of ROTR. I do not have these versions, because they only came with the iTunes deluxe addition. :/

Also, they are on YouTube, so I would just use the free downloader of audio but it costs money now. Maybe someone with more knowledge on how to rip audio from YouTube could do this for me (and I am sure others would appreciate this as well)?

Here friend in the 4shared

http://www.4shared.com/rar/gDnLoQ3Bce/VANESSA_CARLTON_ACOUSTIC.html

Rabbits_on_the_run

• View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: May 08, 2014, 09:56:50 am »
Does someone know where I could find the making of Rabbits? Thanks!

williansouza908