Author Topic: Where can i download _____ ? part (2)  (Read 327665 times)

justnessingaround

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Where can i download _____ ? part (2)
« Reply #1020 on: May 17, 2014, 02:25:31 pm »
Hi there! I absolutely love Vanessa and I've been searching around forever (as in, months) trying to see if I could find copies of the Nashville Pride performance from 2010 which she came out during. There are ones still on YouTube, but there used to be a lot higher quality ones (though I thank the person that uploaded the ones on there now!) before the got taken down. Finally, now I realised from reading that the videos taken down were originally posted from someone on this forum!: http://forum.nessaholics.com/index.php?topic=12575.msg229366#msg229366 If Let or any of you still have the files, particularly Who's To Say (which was the one she came our during), I would be forever grateful! Thank you so much in advance! :)

Still looking! :)

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: May 18, 2014, 10:18:18 am »
Does someone know where I could find the making of Rabbits? Thanks!

Here

http://www.artistdirect.com/video/vanessa-carlton-making-of-rabbits-on-the-run/105660
Thank you but sadly it's region-restricted :( Does someone have a link to a download by any chance?

williansouza908

« Reply #1022 on: May 18, 2014, 07:31:08 pm »

Rabbits_on_the_run

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: May 23, 2014, 11:33:51 am »
Thanks a lot! you're awesome!

williansouza908

« Reply #1024 on: May 25, 2014, 02:04:39 pm »

justnessingaround

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: January 14, 2015, 12:19:57 am »
Would love to find these! :) A year+ and still hopeful someone out there has it.

Hi there! I absolutely love Vanessa and I've been searching around forever (as in, months) trying to see if I could find copies of the Nashville Pride performance from 2010 which she came out during. There are ones still on YouTube, but there used to be a lot higher quality ones (though I thank the person that uploaded the ones on there now!) before the got taken down. Finally, now I realised from reading that the videos taken down were originally posted from someone on this forum!: http://forum.nessaholics.com/index.php?topic=12575.msg229366#msg229366 If Let or any of you still have the files, particularly Who's To Say (which was the one she came out during), I would be forever grateful! Thank you so much in advance! :)

williansouza908

« Reply #1026 on: June 16, 2015, 11:44:10 pm »
Does anyone have vanessa carlton jojo hair song live
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 01:35:49 pm by Liberman »

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: September 28, 2023, 03:26:50 pm »
Hey y'all,

I'm impressed to see that this place still exists and has been recently active.

I was one of the ones who posted the studio clip of Best Behavior when we went and hung out with Vanessa in the studio while she was recording Heroes & Thieves. I don't have the clip anymore, and was wondering if anyone was still around who still has it? All the links I've found are dead; that was a lawless time, of temporary download links lol. Anyway, I was just thinking about it yesterday and figured I'd give it a shot.

And if you were around then & remember me: hi! and also, yes, my name and pronouns have changed.

Thanks in advance!
Samuel
(he/him)

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 09, 2023, 01:57:20 pm »
I do remember your post about it! I also remember listening to the short clips that you posted. Best behavior sounded so good and too bad you didn't have "all is well"  :'(