Author Topic: 7 Aurelius  (Read 6713 times)

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
7 Aurelius
« on: December 02, 2006, 08:31:00 pm »
I read on Wikipedia that the first single of the album of a rapper called 7 Aurelius (who also is with The Inc.) will feature Vanessa. The song is called M-A-K-E-L-O-V-E-T-O-M-E.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_Aurelius

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
7 Aurelius
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2006, 09:04:44 pm »
yep...on the o-board in the new album section some guy posted that he heard the song because he works with that 7 guy and he said that the song sounds REALLY good and that V sounds great in it.... he also said that he is going to see if he can share a snippet of the song with us  :D
and if you don't believe me... just Put Your Hands On Me

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
7 Aurelius
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2006, 10:36:07 am »
sweet!

I hope she sings more than the Counting Crows duet.

Bethany

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BethJean3585
    • View Profile
7 Aurelius
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2006, 11:00:22 am »
Quote from: "KULPDOGG"
sweet!

i really hope so too.

i look up to vanessa as a muscian because she's not afraid to take risks in her music. i mean now she's crossing over into rap!!
All I have for the moment, is a song to pass the time

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
7 Aurelius
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2006, 08:08:30 pm »
who is this 7 guy? I never heard of him?

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
7 Aurelius
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2006, 10:04:39 pm »
Quote from: "whitehouses81680"
who is this 7 guy? I never heard of him?

This will be his debut album, but he is also a producer and, apparently, will produce some of Vanessa's new songs.

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
7 Aurelius
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2006, 10:20:24 pm »
Makelovetome I need it and I want it!
Peace
-S

blueglove

• View Profile
    • Email
7 Aurelius
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2006, 10:23:06 pm »
Quote from: "Bethany"
Quote from: "KULPDOGG"
sweet!

i really hope so too.

i look up to vanessa as a muscian because she's not afraid to take risks in her music. i mean now she's crossing over into rap!!

I dont think she will sing more- but I think it will have piano! You know ness would not do something like that just totaly naked....
Peace
-S

me and my piano---tim

• View Profile
7 Aurelius
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 03:11:20 am »
I don't care if she sings as little as she did with the counting crows.  I think her voice made that cover so successful.  But maybe that's just me haha. I'm really interested to hear this though! So much anticipation.... it's exciting.

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
7 Aurelius
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2006, 08:21:55 pm »
okay....heres what shades had posted on the o-board regarding this info...its from MTV news....

Gotti said he and 7 will produce Carlton's project along with Rick Rubin and 3rd Eye Blind's Steven Jenkins. Linda Perry is writing some material too. Carlton also will appear on a sure single from Aurelius' album, Channel 7. "Sixty percent of his album is done," Gotti divulged. "Every song is like the biggest record anyone has ever heard. His first record is gonna be called 'M-A-K-E-L-O-V-E-T-O-M-E.' The record is like a Gwen Stefani 'Hollaback Girl' vibe, and we took the Hall and Oates' 'Method of Modern Love' hook. Instead of 'M-E-T-H-O-D-O-F-L-O-V-E,' Vanessa is singing, 'M-A-K-E-L-O-V-E-T-O-M-E.' "

The only project Gotti didn't give too much info on is Ashanti's next record. The label's princess is recording on her own, unlike her first three albums, which I.G. oversaw.

"She's the captain of her ship," he said. "With her project, I wouldn't even comment on it. I would say get [the info] from her. Bust she's still on Murder Inc., and it's still coming in '07, and it's all good."

after that we have received two messages from two other members lovespy and vanessa4prez saying that they have heard the single and think it rocks...

and now (if you check the vanessa carlton chat section) vanessa4prez has offered to send us a clip of the song....via yousendit.... in the next seven days...:D  :D  :D

what i think is soooo cool is that vanessa is gonna be doing this song and everyone is gonna be like yeah shes doin what nelly furtado has done...and then a few months later ...she'll be back on the piano with her single prooving everyone wrong... :)  :)  :)
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• View Profile
7 Aurelius
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2006, 09:46:01 pm »
I really hope that Vanessa4prez person really is going to share the song.... I can't wait to hear what V sounds like in it  :D

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• View Profile
7 Aurelius
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2006, 09:59:47 pm »
And I actually like Nelly Furtado. She definately did sexy up her image a bit and having Timberland producing Loose did kind of compromise the " I don't care if I'm the hottest thing right now, I just want to be myself" vibe that she had going for her but if you listen to her new album (the last half of it) you will see that she is for the most part still the same Nelly as before. I'd call it a make-over if anything.... of course, V is and probably always will be my favorite which just makes waiting for this M-A-K-E-L-O-V-E-T-O-M-E song really hard :spin:

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
7 Aurelius
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2006, 11:12:10 pm »
Vanessa wont do what Nelly Furtado did(at leas on this album), we have already heard some of the new songs and there's not a hip hop influence on them. I guess that M-A-K-E-L-O-V-E-T-O-M-E will be like the other songs of a rapper featuring a female pop singer but it's a 7 Aurelius single not a Vanessa one; I can't wait to hear it anyway.

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
7 Aurelius
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2006, 07:45:26 am »
HOLY CRAP!!!

okay heres what this vanessa4prez person posted on the o-board...

House- Hero and Theives- MAKELOVETOME

I will be posting the file with one day to download it. I was told to keep it exclusive. I made a recording of the recording. You get more effect. I like it a lot more.... anyways you will get it, and I have sent it (MAKELOVETOME a full copy) to one member. He is going to be making the sheet music. He was very polite when I met him, and his transcriptions are always right-on I also have copys of House, and a copy of vanessa playing with the H+T. I might let some of those out. Not sure yet.

ok... who is this polite member...???
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
7 Aurelius
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2006, 09:14:29 am »
Quote from: "joey"
HOLY CRAP!!!

okay heres what this vanessa4prez person posted on the o-board...

House- Hero and Theives- MAKELOVETOME

I will be posting the file with one day to download it. I was told to keep it exclusive. I made a recording of the recording. You get more effect. I like it a lot more.... anyways you will get it, and I have sent it (MAKELOVETOME a full copy) to one member. He is going to be making the sheet music. He was very polite when I met him, and his transcriptions are always right-on I also have copys of House, and a copy of vanessa playing with the H+T. I might let some of those out. Not sure yet.

ok... who is this polite member...???

:O

let us begin to beg... :twisted: