Author Topic: NESSAwiki  (Read 18279 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2007, 03:24:52 pm »
mmhmm I was thinking that too as I made the new page thing but just has not gone back to take it of but yeah we can put the singles under the albums

I only know when ATM was released though have no clue when Pretty Baby or Ordinary day were released well date wise.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2007, 03:30:33 pm »
oh sorry about the double post...but I like how you did the singles so far =] I was thinking we can put like small icon pictures of the single cd I have only seen one for od and atm not for pb so not sure and i will check out white houses I can just get that one from itunes store and resize it.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Suicidalboobs

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2007, 03:40:48 pm »
that's a good idea. i see you and me are doing some stuff on it right now, together.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 03:42:25 pm »
yup. I have a question. What should we do for the news section? I was thinking of just taking news like basic news from nessaholics.com and just saying we got them from there but I don't know if thats ok. What do you think?

Suicidalboobs

• View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2007, 03:45:41 pm »
Maybe just talk about upcoming shows, Highlights (like with stevie nicks and "The One") and then about the new album's release date. with a link to nessaholics for more news and discussion. also confirmed songs from the album. stuff like that.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2007, 03:46:14 pm »
mmhmm will do.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2007, 12:20:04 am »
hey thanks for working on this, I think you both have some good ideas. It could be very useful to new fans when the album comes out  :D

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2007, 10:00:54 am »
mmhmm true if they dont know all of her backround or something just be like oh just go to the wiki!

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2007, 10:19:23 am »
um question....Is there a way to get like videos on a wiki? I was thinking of adding a video section where its like her music videos and stuff. I was trying youtube but would not work. Any ideas?

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2007, 09:01:53 pm »
well you could always just add links to the videos, but im assuming you want to embed the vids in the wiki. That would be way cool, but I have not read/seen anything about that.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2007, 09:29:33 pm »
mmhmm I was thinking about the link idea but that was after the whole video on the site not working.

Suicidalboobs

• View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2007, 02:35:52 pm »
I added cover pictures for all the singles from Be Not Nobody, under the BNN album section. I was about to add Harmonium's white houses, but it doesn't work. I wonder if I exceeded something? Help anyone?

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
NESSAwiki
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2007, 03:42:13 pm »
mmhmm not sure thats freaky.

kaysha

• Administrator
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
NESSAwiki
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2007, 01:15:08 am »
Quote from: "Suicidalboobs"
I added cover pictures for all the singles from Be Not Nobody, under the BNN album section. I was about to add Harmonium's white houses, but it doesn't work. I wonder if I exceeded something? Help anyone?
how doesn't it work?  i.e. what does it say/do?
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

HeroesAndThieves

• love plastic love
    • MSN Messenger - heroesandthieves@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
NESSAwiki
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2007, 02:08:36 am »
I made A 1000 Miles page, doesn't have much on it, all the stuff i did use is pretty much from the original Wiki, just planning on letting you's make it more Nessa =]