Author Topic: most you've ever drank?  (Read 17915 times)

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2005, 06:15:22 pm »
Quote from: "Steveau"
Quote from: "Holly"
i'm ok, seriously. i'm very responsible and know my limits. i do not have an obsession with drinking. i drink only on weekends when i know i can. never if i have something important to do the next day. trust me, i'm careful. i never let it get to a point where i loose control and can't make good decisions. i only did that once, the first time being drunk and know never to do it again. i have a brother who's an alchoholic so i know what it can lead to and i'm not going to let it. i was bored, and had drinken the night before when i made those threads. i don't think about drinking all the time.
if i begin getting drunk on school nights or multiple nights a week... then you can worry about me.
honestly alchohol isnt an issue for me.

spoken like a true alcoholic  :drunk: LMFAO
*loves giving Venti a hard time* :twisted:

haha. I <3 ya Steve.
you'd be proud to know I way lived up to my name this past weekend. People tell me i've turned into a very good dancer. I dunno what i'm doing tho... I just move.
"i'm willing to do anything
to calm the storm in my heart
i've never been the praying kind
but lately i've been down upon my knees
not looking for a miracle
just a reason to believe"

JazzyManda

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - JazzyTrumpet07
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2005, 06:29:45 pm »
Quote from: "NESSAussie"
Somehow Amanda that label is reminiscent of Louis Roederer's Brut Premiere

L'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé. Consommer avec modération!

well google had it come up under white grape juice! lol

but you know what i'm talking about. the stuff w/o the alcohol

Amanda

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2005, 07:57:54 pm »

haha. I <3 ya Steve.
you'd be proud to know I way lived up to my name this past weekend. People tell me i've turned into a very good dancer. I dunno what i'm doing tho... I just move.

However you move you must be putting your back into it. Smuckers is a dangerous weapon. Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2005, 09:27:21 pm »

haha. I <3 ya Steve.

However you move you must be putting your back into it. Smuckers is a dangerous weapon. Does your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?

haha, it does me good. my friends say i'm "the pimp" when i dance. i'm a dancing slut, but it doesnt go past kissing and cuddling unless i know the guy pretty well.
i'm good :amylee:

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2005, 05:45:31 am »

haha. I <3 ya Steve.

haha, it does me good. my friends say i'm "the pimp" when i dance. i'm a dancing slut, but it doesnt go past kissing and cuddling unless i know the guy pretty well.

So if you know the guy pretty well?  PRETTY WELL?!??  lol Trust me, save as much dignity as you can for the right guy
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2005, 10:45:22 am »
Quote from: "Logikal X"

haha. I <3 ya Steve.

So if you know the guy pretty well?  PRETTY WELL?!??  lol Trust me, save as much dignity as you can for the right guy

haha... i have a lot of dignity, thank you. i need to hang out with a guy a  lot before i'll make out with him. the last guy i kissed (besides a quick peck) was my ex bf. and i'm a virgin, so i don't need to talk about my rules when it comes to that. haha

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2005, 10:52:10 am »

haha. I <3 ya Steve.

haha... i have a lot of dignity, thank you. i need to hang out with a guy a  lot before i'll make out with him. the last guy i kissed (besides a quick peck) was my ex bf. and i'm a virgin, so i don't need to talk about my rules when it comes to that. haha

Ok good i was worried for a moment there *thumbs up*
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2005, 11:06:27 am »
Ok good i was worried for a moment there *thumbs up*

thank you  :)

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2005, 05:56:12 pm »
When I was at Let's house. ;)

tylor

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2005, 06:29:51 pm »
i never answered the question, haha. this was only 1 night, and other than this i have never drinken half that much in my life. i had 10 kamikazes, 4 shots of vodka, 1 shot of malibu, 1 glass of southen dew (mountain dew and southern comfort), and 1 smirnoff ice. It was in a 5 hour period. I was drunk, but not bad. I didnt get sick and I remember everything. I was at a comfortable place and I decided to stop.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2005, 06:44:51 pm »
i never answered the question, haha. this was only 1 night, and other than this i have never drinken half that much in my life. i had 10 kamikazes, 4 shots of vodka, 1 shot of malibu, 1 glass of southen dew (mountain dew and southern comfort), and 1 smirnoff ice. It was in a 5 hour period. I was drunk, but not bad. I didnt get sick and I remember everything. I was at a comfortable place and I decided to stop.

You may not think it was bad but I'd love to see what your blood alcohol level was that night.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2005, 11:14:27 pm »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
When I was at Let's house. ;)

tylor

ROTFLMAO! Yeah, that was a drinking exposition you put on  :wink:
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Holly

• VCUBs
  • Twin Stars
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2005, 12:02:23 am »

You may not think it was bad but I'd love to see what your blood alcohol level was that night.

honestly... it's not that bad.  kamikazes barely have any alchohol in them and that was 10 of the shots. Malibu, Smirnoff ice and the southern dew barely have any as well. Really, the only legit drinks were the vodka shots. I'm 100% Nothern European, I'm a heavy weight. I was barely  drunk on all of that since I had a good dinner right before and was doing A LOT of dancing and sweating it out. I know my limits and when to stop.

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2005, 06:55:35 am »
i have never drinken.

...I had never drank.

aaagggh cannot.control.myself. grammar has taken over my life.

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
most you've ever drank?
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2005, 07:27:47 am »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"
i have never drinken.

...I had never drank.

aaagggh cannot.control.myself. grammar has taken over my life.

ACTUALLY, When used in context with Holly's post, the correct phrase is "I have never drank".  If she were to say "I had never drank" It would mean she at one point hadnt, but now she has.