Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Part 2 New Release Date 07.26.11  (Read 102945 times)

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
Re: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Part 2 New Release Date 07.26.11
« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2011, 08:29:26 pm »
WHOAA THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I was going to wait for the album before hearing any of it, but hell now that we have to wait til July, it's too long to wait!! I'll only listen to them once each though :)

i love it. there isn't a single track preview that doesn't cause little earthquakes in my heart.

i would love if someone made all of the previews into a single track fading them into each other. i'll do it if i have time.
I'll make it now :D Thanks PUSHGLOW for the snippets!!

They were all so beautiful..but in particular, London: gave me goosebumps..Hear the Bells was also hauntingly beautiful.

I've been playing Hear The Bells over and over. Though it's just 30-seconds long... I still find it addicting.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2011, 08:37:58 pm »
sounds like no piano on London??

I remember reading somewhere it's supposed to kick in later on.

I hope so! I love this song so much already, I didn't want it to change too much.
~Sara~

Epit

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #182 on: May 30, 2011, 01:09:43 am »
Nevertheless, I'm loving all the unheard tracks. And I can't wait to dig In The End.

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 30, 2011, 01:28:55 am »
I have to say guys. You need to remember that the snippet audio files are in poor poor poooor quality. So i think we really need to wait to hear the album versions to criticize the analog sound.
I personally love it and im sure i will love it a hundred times more when i finally hear the whole album :)
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #184 on: May 30, 2011, 01:33:50 am »
I'm gonna try so hard to get the vinyl copy. It'll sound great.

HearMyBells

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • So you can put your weapons down...
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 30, 2011, 04:46:48 am »
WHOAA THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I was going to wait for the album before hearing any of it, but hell now that we have to wait til July, it's too long to wait!! I'll only listen to them once each though :)

i love it. there isn't a single track preview that doesn't cause little earthquakes in my heart.

i would love if someone made all of the previews into a single track fading them into each other. i'll do it if i have time.
I'll make it now :D Thanks PUSHGLOW for the snippets!!

They were all so beautiful..but in particular, London: gave me goosebumps..Hear the Bells was also hauntingly beautiful.

I've been playing Hear The Bells over and over. Though it's just 30-seconds long... I still find it addicting.

I'm glad I picked a good song to make my username.... epically since it could have sucked and we didn't know... that would have been embarassing hahaha. I love it : )

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #186 on: May 30, 2011, 12:08:30 pm »

I'll make it now :D Thanks Pushglow for the snippets!!
Here we go:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5es0155miz5k8f0

Hope it's alright, happy to make any adjustments if people want :) The songs are in order of the way they were on Amazon.

thanks!
formerly fish_for__stars.

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: May 30, 2011, 02:21:18 pm »
I just noticed that R&T uploaded this to Vanessa's youtube on friday:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOVFK-CEaUI
It's just the audio for Carousel, but it still has the old release info. Why would they upload this on the 27th? We found out about the date change over the weekend. Is it really stupid of me to think there still might be a tiny chance we get it digitally on the 21st next month? V mentioned the vinyls in the same tweet as the date change, and they still haven't changed the date on vanessacarlton.com. Amazon.com still lists June 21st for the digital. Just being a foolish hopeful, aren't I? I guess we'll see if a pre-order goes up tomorrow or not.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 02:23:07 pm by TRINIST »

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 30, 2011, 02:55:52 pm »
I just noticed that R&T uploaded this to Vanessa's youtube on friday:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOVFK-CEaUI
It's just the audio for Carousel, but it still has the old release info. Why would they upload this on the 27th? We found out about the date change over the weekend. Is it really stupid of me to think there still might be a tiny chance we get it digitally on the 21st next month? V mentioned the vinyls in the same tweet as the date change, and they still haven't changed the date on vanessacarlton.com. Amazon.com still lists June 21st for the digital. Just being a foolish hopeful, aren't I? I guess we'll see if a pre-order goes up tomorrow or not.

yeah, i'm still trying to believe we will have it on June 21st but... i don't know haha

AlexanderLaska

« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2011, 03:31:00 pm »

It's also possible that these people are just as incompetent when it comes to promotion as the last label Vanessa worked with.  Based on what I've seen so far, it's entirely possible.  I mean, tweeting the video a couple of times isn't promotion.  She hasn't been on any tv shows or anything.

HeroesAndThieves

• love plastic love
    • MSN Messenger - heroesandthieves@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2011, 05:43:28 pm »
I hope it is released on the 21st of June. I know lots of Uk releases tend to get physical releases almost a month after a digital release. Gaga's Born This Way is bein released to vinyl almost a month after the album release, so who knows?

lydia

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2011, 05:55:45 pm »
Okay, I was away all weekend, just came back, and...
First, the album isn't being released until July 26??  :(
Second...
WE HAVE 30 SECOND CLIPS???!!
I have to go listen to these!!   ;D
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 06:04:24 pm by lydia »

lydia

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2011, 06:09:24 pm »
I just listened to the clips..
All I can say is...
WOW.

Vanessa is amazing.  I'm especially loving The Marching Line.  :)

Byoungforever

• All I hear is the music....
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2011, 08:21:02 pm »
OMGOMGOMG! ITUNES PRE-ORDER IS UP! AND IT SAYS JUNE 21ST! Would someone download it, then make it public for the rest of us? There are bonus tracks, including acoustic versions of TTFS, CArousel, and London! So exciting! :)
I couldn't bear to listen to the clips, though. So long. I'm worried they might take away from listening to the album for the first time. Now i'm super excited. WE shall have the album on June 21st then. :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 08:28:41 pm by Byoungforever »
All I hear is the music.... and beauty stands... before me... and love comes back... around again, it's a carousel my friend.... :)

Bruised

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2011, 08:27:58 pm »
What the hell is going on with the release date  ???  ???  ???  ???  ??? Vanessa says July, Amazon says July, VC.com says June, iTunes says June  ??? It makes me so mad that R&T isn't clearing this up.

OMGOMGOMG! ITUNES PRE-ORDER IS UP! AND IT SAYS JUNE 21ST! Would someone download it, then make it public for the rest of us? There are bonus tracks, including acoustic versions of TTFS, CArousel, and London! So exciting! :)

There's also a behind the scenes of the Carousel video!  :o YAYYYY
« Last Edit: May 30, 2011, 08:36:04 pm by Bruised »