Author Topic: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Part 2 New Release Date 07.26.11  (Read 101932 times)

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 29, 2011, 05:03:08 pm by eclv »
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
Re: All Things "Rabbits on the Run" Due: 06.21.11
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2011, 06:57:12 am »
What?! Noooo!!  :o

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2011, 06:59:50 am »
I HOPE NOT!!! :( It was getting so close!!! :( 

The digital release still says June 21.....hmmmm...
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Arwen

• View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 07:01:56 am »
Maybe mp3 release June 21st and physical release July 26th??! Do they do that??

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 07:02:51 am »
I know some record companies do!  It's a good way to get the fans to buy 2 copies of the album & use funds from the digital sales to produce the physical....this is going to make her concerts coming up interesting LOL

Arwen

• View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2011, 07:05:12 am »
That's true! I wanted to have a physical CD for her to sign at the shows.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2011, 07:05:48 am »
WTF?

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2011, 07:24:03 am »
WHAT?? this is horrible, I really hope it's not true. Though I think it might be, don't Amazon get told the dates by labels etc? Maybe there has been a delay on printing the physicals, or they just want us to buy it twice. I don't mind too much as long as I still get the music next month. V is one of a very select few artists that deserve my money on multiple copies.

Edit: Also guys, just checked her official site and it has been updated to say "Available 6/21". I think it said this before but note it doesn't say "In stores 6/21". They've also removed the iTunes pre-order info..? Not good.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 07:27:37 am by TRINIST »

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2011, 07:26:04 am »
Yeah I agree! I wouldn't mind forking out the money for a digital copy and then a month later for a physical copy at all...I just don't want to go to the show in early July and Vanessa play all the new material before I've even heard it....and then have nothing "new" on the album to look forward too lol

Martin.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2011, 07:26:53 am »
Well I'm not buying it twice. That's ridiculous. I love Vanessa just as much as the next fan, but I'm not in a position to be buying multiple copies and even if I was I wouldn't do it because it's nonsensical.

I'll illegally download the album and wait for my physical copy to ship. Fuck buying the same album twice.

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 07:35:08 am »
Yeah, I'm not saying I want to buy it twice. I just can't wait an extra month to hear it, which I think R&T know most 'holics will be the same, and I'm a geek that needs to own the physical. The only way i'm rationalising it is that the iTunes version will maybe come with the acoustic bonus tracks we've heard about, and the physical will have beautiful artwork and complete my collection. Plus if I download it in iTunes UK it will count as a sale here rather than an import, hopefully giving R&T tour insentive and V another few cents. Overthinking this too much? haha

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2011, 07:41:16 am »
I'm thinking because of the physical AND Vinyl release maybe they are running behind?  So digital will be 6/21 and the physical cd and vinyl in late July?

Yes, I am also a geek who has to have the physical copy and I'd rather not buy the same album twice but I don't want to wait until July to hear it. lol

Arwen

• View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2011, 07:42:51 am »
I'm thinking because of the physical AND Vinyl release maybe they are running behind?  So digital will be 6/21 and the physical cd and vinyl in late July?

Yes, I am also a geek who has to have the physical copy and I'd rather not buy the same album twice but I don't want to wait until July to hear it. lol

Yeah, same here. I was probably going to buy it in all three different formats anyway. As long as we still get to hear on June 21st I'm happy!

Martin.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2011, 07:43:10 am »
I thought they printed it to vinyl months ago? I'm sure she tweeted about it...?

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2011, 07:46:36 am »
That's what I thought! I could have sworn the vinyl's were already made?  Seems too me like the CD's are made too especially since different blogs and people already have copies.  I guess it could just be a screener copy....hmmmmm...this is weird.  I tweeted R&T about it...hopefully we get a response.