Author Topic: Possible NESSAholics Project?  (Read 3065 times)

LucindaG

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Possible NESSAholics Project?
« on: March 01, 2011, 02:31:30 am »
Hey guys!

I'm a fairly new poster here, but as a lurker of both this forum and one devoted to Sara Bareilles, I have a small suggestion. : )

The fans at manythemiles put together a 'scrap book' of letters and artwork scanned/ emailed in, and presented it to Sara after a show.

http://manythemiles.yuku.com/topic/123/The-Many-the-Miles-Project?page=1

Sorry if this has been suggested or been done before, but it seems like a really nice way to let VC know how much we appreciate her and how she must never, EVER give up what she does to do scores : P Also, IIRC VC said something about loving the art of letterwriting so it might be a nice effort to make a beautiful book!

Lucinda xo
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 12:39:14 pm by eclv »

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
Re: Possible Nessaholics Project?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 02:58:55 am »
That is a very cool idea. Let's see where this would head. I hope it will work out.

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Torey

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Possible Nessaholics Project?
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 08:29:35 am »
I would absolutely be honored to take part in this.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Possible NESSAholics Project?
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 12:43:55 pm »
Thanks Lucinda. Welcome. I edited your thread because for almost 9 years now we are "NESSAholics" One year it was even on the tour shirt!! Sorry, pet peeve just like BnN - It's Be not Nobody!!  ;)

Anyway...
We've done things like this in the past. I collected letters and emails from NESSAholics around the world and given them to her at shows before.

With no dates in the future it's hard to say when we could pass them along. Once dates are announced I'd be more than happy to get them to her if you all want to start think about things.

You also can always get things to her through her management but it's nicer to give them in person. Plus it gives her something to read on the road.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 04:46:47 pm by eclv »

mysticalmists

• Make me high on lullabies
  • LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 03:09:53 am »
Love the idea! I'd love to take part! Hopefully she'll announce tour dates soon (come to Australia!!) - I agree, giving it to her in person would be so much more awesome <3

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 04:15:43 pm »
This is definitely something that was done in the past like Let said, but it would be cool to do again. We will have to keep it under advisement once more live performance dates are announced.  :)
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

CelestialHorse

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 07:33:55 pm »
That sounds like a great idea! :)

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 07:43:46 pm »
Thanks Lucinda. Welcome. I edited your thread because for almost 9 years now we are "NESSAholics" One year it was even on the tour shirt!! Sorry, pet peeve just like BnN - It's Be not Nobody!!  ;)

Anyway...
We've done things like this in the past. I collected letters and emails from NESSAholics around the world and given them to her at shows before.

With no dates in the future it's hard to say when we could pass them along. Once dates are announced I'd be more than happy to get them to her if you all want to start think about things.

You also can always get things to her through her management but it's nicer to give them in person. Plus it gives her something to read on the road.
So what address would i send something to?
The song may be over, but the music never ends.