Author Topic: Third Eye Blind  (Read 73482 times)

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #270 on: October 03, 2005, 04:32:05 pm »
really? that's awesome

Spainshhouses

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Please help me...??????
« Reply #271 on: May 11, 2006, 05:16:44 am »
Hi all,

First question: Who is called Ordinary Day over at 3eb.co.uk, i just wondered?

Second question: www.3ebfreak.com has a huge 3eb video section that it says is for download, there is Hard Rock Performance, Acoustic Sundance Performance and many other live performances. I cant download them or even view them on an Apple Mac. I was wondering if someone would mind trying on a PC for me??? I know this probably makes no sense but i really want to get the files onto my computer so i can convert them to mpeg and burn to DVD. If there is no way of downloading could someone please try get an email address for the fellow who runs the site? I couldn't find one anywhere. I like 3eb as much as you guys like VC so you can understand how excited i am to see these files.

I know this is a long shot but when i was on here once before there was someone who was able to capture streaming videos, if you are still he please help. You would be able to watch them via the link and record it straight to your desktop. Anyway nobody probably going to help but i will keep my fingers crossed

ps - the prize for the person who can help is a signed copy of Super Car Wash (Goo Goo Dolls album). I cant think of anything else people would want???
"Ms. Jones taught me English, but I think I just shot her son
Cause he owed me money, with a bullet in the chest you cannot run
Now he's bleeding in a vacant lot
The one in the summer where we used to smoke pot
I guess I didn't mean it
But man you should of seen it
His flesh explode"

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
Re: Please help me...??????
« Reply #272 on: July 11, 2006, 01:15:41 pm »
Quote from: "Spainshhouses"
Hi all,

First question: Who is called Ordinary Day over at 3eb.co.uk, i just wondered?

i am.. why? who are you?
Samuel
(he/him)

Rick

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • building up falling apart—
    • AOL Instant Messenger - j3llyb0nes
    • View Profile
    • blog
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #273 on: July 24, 2006, 11:01:32 am »
i think i'll buy their "the hits" album. (don't know the name) i like semi-charmed life, jumper, company, & blinded

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #274 on: July 24, 2006, 03:45:43 pm »
Quote from: "beforethedawn"
i think i'll buy their "the hits" album. (don't know the name) i like semi-charmed life, jumper, company, & blinded

I'd like to buy it but I have all the songs well most. I thought it was a new cd I got all excited. pfft. :cry:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #275 on: July 25, 2006, 05:58:33 am »
the new album's about half done.  :roll:
Samuel
(he/him)

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #276 on: January 24, 2007, 06:25:09 pm »
i am in love with you, third eye blind. I want to have your children. I love you third eye blind, i frriigggeen LOVE YOU

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #277 on: February 02, 2007, 01:30:36 pm »
3EB concert---nokia theater aprial 24th

i just got tickets :D

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #278 on: April 21, 2007, 11:54:30 am »
I will be seeing them in Binghamton tomorrow! anyone else going?

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #279 on: April 22, 2007, 02:45:39 pm »
i'm seeing them at nokia on tuesday!!!

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #280 on: April 22, 2007, 09:14:02 pm »
the boys were nothing short of AMAZING tonight! I saw them once last year, but tonight they were just soooooo good. My roomate and I arrived at 2 pm and were second in line - we were front row center and the crowd was absolutely insane! They played songs from all three albums and some new stuff as well (all their new songs are really good!) They said their album is almost finished and they wanted to go on tour to reconnect with their fans and let them know they haven't disappeared. I don't want to ruin the surprise for anyone, but they do something really cool in their show that's very unexpected!

Towards the end Stephen stood on the speakers and leaned over to the crowd and shook people's hands. My arms weren't long enough but eventually I was able to touch the tip of one of his fingers, haha. He also smiled right at me and I turned to my roomate and went "omg he just smiled at me!" I turned back around and he went "what did you just say?" so I just yelled out "I love you!" and he started laughing - I just about died :-P I never thought I would turn in to such a 12 year old groupie, hahaha.

This little mini-tour they're doing is amazing and everyone should go if they have the chance to!

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #281 on: April 22, 2007, 11:15:44 pm »
Quote from: "jlmusicchick"

Towards the end Stephen stood on the speakers and leaned over to the crowd and shook people's hands. My arms weren't long enough but eventually I was able to touch the tip of one of his fingers, haha. He also smiled right at me and I turned to my roomate and went "omg he just smiled at me!" I turned back around and he went "what did you just say?" so I just yelled out "I love you!" and he started laughing - I just about died :-P I never thought I would turn in to such a 12 year old groupie, hahaha.

Ah cool story! I've always wanted that to happen too. And ya I'd react the same way.

amberbeads

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #282 on: April 23, 2007, 06:24:04 am »
that's awesome. I saw them last weekend and they were absolutely amazing as well. i'm glad you could make it to a show :)
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #283 on: April 23, 2007, 01:59:35 pm »
omg i'm going to have the BEST time tomorrow at the concert.
did they play Palm ReadeR?

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
Third Eye Blind
« Reply #284 on: April 23, 2007, 03:04:26 pm »
Quote from: "whitehouses81680"
omg i'm going to have the BEST time tomorrow at the concert.
did they play Palm ReadeR?

They didn't play Palm Reader, unfortunately. They did play Crystal Baller and Motorcycle Driveby, so I was happy. All together they played for two hours and their set list was two pages long.