Author Topic: Recurring Dreams?  (Read 15481 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Re: well...
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2003, 10:46:30 pm »
Quote from: "MeechNess"
I once had a dream a couple years ago about being tied by my hands to the basement ceiling and all these centipedes flying at me from everywhere... That dream is such a horrible dream because I swear, I have the BIGGEST fear of centipedes than anyone I've ever heard of... I mean, I see one and I start to cry, lol.. I used to have them in my room all the time during the summer in my old house... it was horrible!

Hey, aren't centipedes those white things with a bunch of legs or something? Cuz when I was little I saw one of those in my house, and didn't know what it was, and touched it, lol

Quote from: "MeechNess"
To the girl that said she can't believe she remembers her dream from 10 years ago, I remember being in a hospital in a crib with plastic all around it thinking I was on the wall.. I remember exactly what the room looked like, I remember that there were stuffed animals at my feet, and bars across the top of the crib... There was nobody in my room and I was scared as hell.... It was a white room and there was a window to my left and a door to my right.. there was a wooden rocking chair next to the window with a teddy bear sitting in it, there was also light shining into the room so it had to have been the middle of the day and I was crying so loud but still nobody was coming to check on me.... I told my mom about this because I thought it was a dream I had a while ago and she told me that it actually happened and that the doctors wouldn't let her in to see me....

That girl was me...Laura. lol

But whoa-that is pretty scary.

PIBby

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - ckdurbin@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - IWanted19ButGot2
    • View Profile
    • http://hometown.aol.com/sanchezhouse/
    • Email
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2003, 07:52:29 am »
I had been having dreams that I was pregnant a while back. Well, last week, sometime. But, yeah . . . that was during my marijuana phase.

Towards the end and beginning of the school year, I have deams I'm in school. O_o

I always almost fall off my bed, I like jump or something. Weirdness.

Laura

• View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2003, 04:06:37 pm »
I just had another dream about my cute P.E. teacher last night!! ahh, I sware it's starting to freak me out, the dreams are just sooo freaking weird...(maybe thats cuz he is weird/funny, but yeah lol)

Zebrakorn

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2003, 05:10:10 pm »
Quote from: "Me&myPiano"
I just had another dream about my cute P.E. teacher last night!! ahh, I sware it's starting to freak me out, the dreams are just sooo freaking weird...(maybe thats cuz he is weird/funny, but yeah lol)

*gasp* It's a sign! ; )

Laura

• View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2003, 08:51:56 pm »
He IS one of my favorite teachers, and for being "the popular" teacher he's pretty cool with everyone thats cool to him, he's always funny, and he always says hi to me in class...

Nah :wink: haha

badsrx7

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Recurring Dreams?
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2003, 09:40:28 pm »
It's odd when you have dreams about people that aren't really significant in your life.

And you wonder why was I thinking about that person in my sleep?

Oh boy.