Author Topic: Just call me rose  (Read 8213 times)

Rose

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Email
Just call me rose
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2004, 09:45:14 am »
Quote from: "HappyZen"
cool the more the merrier!!! :-)
Welcome to the boards :-)
have fun posting ...
Si is the Original Dutchlander .. who told me that Netherlands and Holland are the SAME country!
Fancy that :-)
ANd you speak Dutch! :-)
And there's no such thing as Dutchland ... only Deuchland which is germany ...

excuse me for being so Euro ignorant .. i'm living at the ass end of the world also known as Australia :-) (NOT AUSTRIA LOL :-))

Ok, enjoy you posting and I hope you come here regularly :-)
Remember to tick the "notify me when for new posts" on profiles, and you'll get a message telling you which threads you've posted in hvae been updated! :-)

Zena

Thanks for the tip! It's funny you're Australian, cause I used tot alk to a lot of aussie silverchair fans on their board.... I was a huge fan, not any more; toooo dramatic :) ;)

Anyway, Everybody thanks!!!!!! :D
home life
my whole life

kev222

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • zero vector
    • AOL Instant Messenger - k3v222
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kev.nu/vc
    • Email
Just call me rose
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2004, 01:26:27 am »
At last, somebody posts a proper introduction. One that actually tells us a little about her. Take notes people.

Welcome Rose :)

-Kev

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Just call me rose
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2004, 06:39:47 pm »
Quote from: "Rose"
Thanks for the tip! It's funny you're Australian, cause I used tot alk to a lot of aussie silverchair fans on their board.... I was a huge fan, not any more; toooo dramatic :) ;)

Yeah Australia is nice .. very beautiful geographically and it's weather yadda yadda ... but still ... .. it's so far removed from all the cool things happening in the rest of the world ... Europe America you know? Euro friends spend weekends in other countries .. with a whole new culture language people etc ..  so yeah in Australia where ever you go .. it's just ... more of the same ... but with different locations.

But Silverchair .. yes!!! They were .. (are?) brilliant ... I must confess though, I only got into them at Dioramma stage . I didn't like Freak show so much ... But the songs off Dioramma were good .. great film clips ..

so yeah ..
I have a friend who is MEGA obsessed with JM .. I think he's great, and cute, but yeah ... she's crazy enough for the both of us ...
Incidently, I listten to the FF's for the same reason LOL :-)

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

Afterglow

• **BANNED**
    • MSN Messenger - white_houses@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - XxSaturdaysxX
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Mcaofera_wunderschon
    • View Profile
    • http://www.harmonium.rg3.net
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2004, 04:02:37 am »

Yeah Australia is nice .. very beautiful geographically and it's weather yadda yadda ... but still ... .. it's so far removed from all the cool things happening in the rest of the world ... Europe America you know? Euro friends spend weekends in other countries .. with a whole new culture language people etc ..  so yeah in Australia where ever you go .. it's just ... more of the same ... but with different locations.

But Silverchair .. yes!!! They were .. (are?) brilliant ... I must confess though, I only got into them at Dioramma stage . I didn't like Freak show so much ... But the songs off Dioramma were good .. great film clips ..

so yeah ..
I have a friend who is MEGA obsessed with JM .. I think he's great, and cute, but yeah ... she's crazy enough for the both of us ...

OK... Australie is nice... There's a singer that I'm a fanatic, she's perferct, she's  Natalie Imbruglia and I hate his husband Danil Jones, The vocalist of SILVERCHAIR... He fucked up her life... I don't know to explain why in English but she stopped to sing for a long time because of his fail, blame or fault... I hate him, it's been 2 years missing my Godness Natalie, but now she's back and she'll never leave me and her fans

............ Vou para Europa descobrir alguns segredos da Vida ............

Rose

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2004, 08:50:25 am »

so yeah ..

:D That's quite a coincedence (spelled right??) ;) I'm not mega obsessed by JM but must admit that his songs are a warm welcome next to all the misses Spears nowadays...

About the whole silverchair thing, I used to be a huge fan. I was even a so called 'Llama' for a while ;) Turns out that Daniels voice was to fragile and to much getting on my nerves after a while... But I agree that Diorama is the best they've ever made...
Oh yeah, and I also think Natalie is a great singer, but I really don't think Daniel is such of big influence on her. She should start making music again... :)  

And the European thing, well you know it's nice to have so many different cultures on a relatively small continent, when you go on holidays and stuff like that, but on the other hand when you're 20 you've seen it all: the Eiffeltower in Paris, the Colloseum in Rome etc. and you want to see something new, something futher away, something different from all the culture and so called intellectuel enrichments. So lots of young people go to Australia or the US, just to see what life's like there... That is also my plan, but not before I finished my study, 'cause you can't pick the money up from the street you know... ;)

Everybody thanks again for everything! :D
home life
my whole life

Afterglow

• **BANNED**
    • MSN Messenger - white_houses@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - XxSaturdaysxX
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Mcaofera_wunderschon
    • View Profile
    • http://www.harmonium.rg3.net
Just call me rose
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2004, 09:45:40 am »
Natalie is back... she's working on her 3rd album....
Daniel stopped her life for 3 years...

............ Vou para Europa descobrir alguns segredos da Vida ............

Rose

• View Profile
    • Email
Just call me rose
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2004, 12:05:37 pm »
Quote from: "Afterglow"
Natalie is back... she's working on her 3rd album....
Daniel stopped her life for 3 years...

ok.. didn't know that about the 3rd album. So she chose for her hubbie, is that so bad? If she loves him, and she choses for him, than I think that life has only just begun for her :)
home life
my whole life

Scotty

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • MSN Messenger - c_slaughter14@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - pianoguy1588
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic88@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Just call me rose
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2005, 08:41:25 am »
*waves* hi

Unoriginal Dum-Dums

Rose

• View Profile
    • Email
Just call me rose
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2005, 12:08:18 pm »
*waves back* hi!
home life
my whole life

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2005, 09:23:15 pm »
:D That's quite a coincedence (spelled right??) ;) I'm not mega obsessed by JM but must admit that his songs are a warm welcome next to all the misses Spears nowadays...

ha .. yes, which is why i love the originals and proper singer songwriters ... I mean there are lots of singer songwriters out there these days, but they may as well be like "britney's" who play an instrumnet if you know what I mean, because there music is just more of the same old but with a different twist .. lets see for me it's like .. delta goodrum, who is australian great, but her songs are *yawn* and she tries to p0ut feelings into them, but they're just the same drool. And lacks dynamics and that thing that makes you go WOW!!!
These days i'm reverting to music with lots of "fun" .. by fun I mean it's just different .. it's an expression of sthg and you can feel it thru' the music .. and it's unique and just .. YEAH!

About the whole silverchair thing, I used to be a huge fan. I was even a so called 'Llama' for a while ;) Turns out that Daniels voice was to fragile and to much getting on my nerves after a while... But I agree that Diorama is the best they've ever made...
Oh yeah, and I also think Natalie is a great singer, but I really don't think Daniel is such of big influence on her. She should start making music again... :)  

his voice was fragile and his hands were too .. he got arthritis in his fingers and wrists .. mean he couldn't play his guitar meanly like he used to ... so ... :-(
THe's cooincidently a huge article in an Australian mag about Daniel and Natalie and how happy they are and how much they are still in love etc .. nice to know .. especially with all the crazyiness you read about when it comes to celebrity life

And the European thing, well you know it's nice to have so many different cultures on a relatively small continent, when you go on holidays and stuff like that, but on the other hand when you're 20 you've seen it all: the Eiffeltower in Paris, the Colloseum in Rome etc. and you want to see something new, something futher away, something different from all the culture and so called intellectuel enrichments. So lots of young people go to Australia or the US, just to see what life's like there... That is also my plan, but not before I finished my study, 'cause you can't pick the money up from the street you know... ;)

So true so true ... I suppose the grass is always greener .. but hey you're more than welcome to Oz!!! If you are serious about it, then you know I'm here, and I could help you out and stuff .. I mean in terms of at least i'm here in oz and know well especially in Sydney (the place to be) and you know could mention names and very easily find out stuff for you and things ...
just a thought.

yeah .. i'm really bored at work .. i've done all my work for today and have to wait on things for all my incubations and things to work on tomorrow ... but they've all been set up!!!
*sigh*

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

Rose

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2005, 08:04:49 am »
So true so true ... I suppose the grass is always greener .. but hey you're more than welcome to Oz!!! If you are serious about it, then you know I'm here, and I could help you out and stuff .. I mean in terms of at least i'm here in oz and know well especially in Sydney (the place to be) and you know could mention names and very easily find out stuff for you and things ...
just a thought.

I'll keep that in mind, whenever I get there  :wink:  :D  

Thanks a lot everybody!  :)
home life
my whole life

wile-e-coyote

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://tultw.com/bios/wile.htm
:)
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2005, 02:39:15 am »
rose  :twisted:

"What did the chicken say to the dog?  At least you're a hot dog and not buffalo wings!"  -By me!

Rose

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: :)
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2005, 11:49:22 am »
Quote from: "wile-e-coyote"
rose  :twisted:

what's up?  :)
home life
my whole life

wile-e-coyote

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://tultw.com/bios/wile.htm
har harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2005, 12:26:07 pm »
hi, just being online.  ok without really giving a lot of thought to this type down a favorite quote and post.  If you don't have a favorite quote then just type down a sentence of what your thinking... :twisted:

"What did the chicken say to the dog?  At least you're a hot dog and not buffalo wings!"  -By me!