Author Topic: advice please  (Read 5364 times)

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
advice please
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2004, 09:47:00 am »
Quote from: "Tha Blingster"
Girls ignore the good guys because they aren't the fittays nor are they the pretty boys obsessing over every hair and fashion trend, LOL.

Thus, they end up with bad guys, get their hearts broken, and run to the good guys for comfort. Once the good guys boost the girls confidence she will run back to another bad guy, and the cycle starts over again with the good guys being left to wait alone. *nods* Yep, that's right.

BRIAN SAID FITTAYS!!!

Okay, over that. I don't particularly want a boy who obsesses over his looks-but i don't think i can help who i'm attracted to. I'm sure there are 'nice guys' out there (though they must have all escaped my watchful fittay spotting eye!) but whether i'm attracted to them or not is another matter, you know? You can't go out with someone you're not attracted to but a 'nice guy'.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

jlmusicchick

• View Profile
advice please
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2004, 01:52:30 pm »
okay, there are a lot of nice guys in my school...but they're all taken. or they're gay. and no one goes for the bad guys because well...they're not the nice guys :-P

CheapandEvilgrl

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Littlefish81
    • View Profile
advice please
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2004, 07:17:36 pm »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
Quote from: "Tha Blingster"
Girls ignore the good guys because they aren't the fittays nor are they the pretty boys obsessing over every hair and fashion trend, LOL.

Thus, they end up with bad guys, get their hearts broken, and run to the good guys for comfort. Once the good guys boost the girls confidence she will run back to another bad guy, and the cycle starts over again with the good guys being left to wait alone. *nods* Yep, that's right.

BRIAN SAID FITTAYS!!!

Okay, over that. I don't particularly want a boy who obsesses over his looks-but i don't think i can help who i'm attracted to. I'm sure there are 'nice guys' out there (though they must have all escaped my watchful fittay spotting eye!) but whether i'm attracted to them or not is another matter, you know? You can't go out with someone you're not attracted to but a 'nice guy'.

*agrees with Rosie*
I am friends with one of the sweetest guys in the world and it kills me b/c I am not attracted to him at all.  I don't need the absolute hottest guy(In fact I really wouldnt call any of the guys I've dated hot...more cute), and I certainly don't want a narcissist, but...there has to be some sort of attraction.

sayyouwould

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • MSN Messenger - xsayyouwouldx@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sayyouwould
    • View Profile
advice please
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2004, 07:21:24 pm »
Quote from: "xxjenniferxx"
maybe i should become a lesbian ..hmm

lol

I always laugh when I see you jen!! You say the darndest things!!  lol I :heart: you :)
I rely on my illusions to keep me warm at night

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
advice please
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2004, 07:29:44 pm »
not ALL boys are assholes... just MOST of them  :P

but seriously... the guy i'm dating right now is both a bad boy and a nice guy, and i've never had my heart broken before, so i wouldn't known *shrug*

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
advice please
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2004, 09:05:18 pm »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
BRIAN SAID FITTAYS!!!

For some odd reason I had that word rolling around in my head when I typed that, LOL.

By the way, interesting point about going out with someone that you have some sort of attraction to. It is intriguing, but in the end you are probably right, lol.
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

CheapandEvilgrl

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Littlefish81
    • View Profile
advice please
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2004, 08:43:43 am »
Quote from: "sayyouwould"

lol

I always laugh when I see you jen!! You say the darndest things!!  lol I :heart: you :)

I made a pact with a friend to become a lesbian if im not engaged by the time im 30.  7years and 20 days to go.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
advice please
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2004, 09:29:48 am »
Quote from: "CheapandEvilgrl"
I made a pact with a friend to become a lesbian if im not engaged by the time im 30.  7years and 20 days to go.

LMAO Toni!!
We will get married before you're 30! :-P
It's a good thing for the both of us!  :D
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

Tia

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - littlemisscheekylives@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.graphic-interlude.com
    • Email
advice please
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2004, 02:23:21 pm »
Quote from: "CheapandEvilgrl"
Quote from: "sayyouwould"

lol

:roflmao:

Now there's an idea!! :-P :wink:
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.