Author Topic: I need everyones thoughts/prayers.  (Read 9474 times)

rosieposy87

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Prat Twin #2
    • MSN Messenger - rosie_posy87@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - rosieposy87
    • View Profile
I need everyones thoughts/prayers.
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2005, 08:33:17 am »
I'm so sorry about your grandpa- maybe the pain will ease slightly knowing he is free of a body which so clearly did not reflect his amazing spirit. He's free somewhere. I find the idea of heaven quite hard to understand and maybe you do too- but i think of life after death as complete freedom. You'll know hes with you when you see a beautiful flock of birds, or sunset, or a crisp autumn day. Take care of yourself Gina.
"I'm all about the wordplay."

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2005, 03:12:11 pm »
Quote from: "rosieposy87"
I'm so sorry about your grandpa- maybe the pain will ease slightly knowing he is free of a body which so clearly did not reflect his amazing spirit. He's free somewhere. I find the idea of heaven quite hard to understand and maybe you do too- but i think of life after death as complete freedom. You'll know hes with you when you see a beautiful flock of birds, or sunset, or a crisp autumn day. Take care of yourself Gina.

couldn't have said it better myself.

we love you gina, your family is in my prayers

HappyZen

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Fell off the ass end of the world.
    • MSN Messenger - youfoundzen@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2005, 08:30:37 pm »
may he always live in your heart

I'm sorry Gina :-(

Knowing its the cycle of life doesn't make it easier.

I hope your strength and the love and support of your friends and family sees you thru' this difficult time.

:-(

- Z

esta vida es un sueño y soñaré
~*~save the uni

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2005, 08:38:35 pm »
my condolances to you and your family. I'll continue to pray for you all.  :cry: :heart: *hugs*

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2005, 05:57:56 am »
thank you everyone.  all your kind words and your thoughts and prayers are appreciated so much.  You all are too sweet :heart:  

Tonight is his viewing, which I'm sure will be...so hard :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  I'm gonna try to be as strong as I can.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

neos

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Prat Twin #1
    • AOL Instant Messenger - superneos
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2005, 07:24:40 am »
*hugs*   :( :heart:

there's only four seasons
and this one's almost gone
these nights feel so good
but this one's almost gone

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2005, 05:37:02 pm »
*hugs back* thanks nerea.

And thanks again to everyone.  I just went through 2 of the toughtest days of my life, his viewing and funeral/burial :cry:  It was so so emotional for me, and I'm sure it will be for quite some time, but with you guys on my side, and all my other friends and family, I know I'll make it... and I know he's peaceful in Heaven.  :heart: You guys are incredible, really.
Gina

moviemaker248

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - chwilbur
    • View Profile
    • http://www.areyouert.com
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2005, 08:24:46 pm »
Hey Gina, I'm sorry to hear about your loss...I lost my grandmother about two weeks ago and know exactly what you're going through.  There was nothing worse than finding out on Sunday morning, then having to go to class and try to be normal for a week knowing I would be at her viewing on Friday and funeral on Saturday.  Being around family and people you love is the best medicine, along with remembering all of the good times and things that made that person so special to you in the first place.  My prayers are with you

Manda

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2005, 08:57:13 pm »
I'm sorry for your loss. its great that everyone cared about your situation and when I was going through the same thing during christmas no one cared...

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2005, 10:12:46 am »
oh, Gina, I'm so sorry  :(

Please, try to stay happy.

we all love you <3

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2005, 01:25:11 pm »
Quote from: "moviemaker248"
Hey Gina, I'm sorry to hear about your loss...I lost my grandmother about two weeks ago and know exactly what you're going through.  There was nothing worse than finding out on Sunday morning, then having to go to class and try to be normal for a week knowing I would be at her viewing on Friday and funeral on Saturday.  Being around family and people you love is the best medicine, along with remembering all of the good times and things that made that person so special to you in the first place.  My prayers are with you

I'm so sorry for your loss as well.  Thanks.  It is a horrible feeling, but you're right, being around family really does help, though nothing will get rid of the pain... but we always have the memories.

thanks manda, I'm sorry about your loss as well, I'm sorry if it seemed as if no one cared.  I sure do and did whether it seemed that way. *hugs*

and thanks kulpy, I'm trying to stay strong, and continue with my life.. thats what my grandpa would want, but it's hard.

:heart:
Gina

Chloe

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - evanessa831
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Nessaholic831
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2005, 03:33:08 pm »
I'm glad you're getting through your difficult time Gina... I remember when my aunt died and my great grandma the funerals were always the hardest part..... hang in there girly

Things are going crazy and I'm not sure who to blame...
November 9th 2004...H a r m o n i u m!!!
Spare me just three last words, I love you is all she heard...

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2005, 04:52:21 pm »
Quote from: "Chloe"
I'm glad you're getting through your difficult time Gina... I remember when my aunt died and my great grandma the funerals were always the hardest part..... hang in there girly

:heart: you're so sweet. thanks hun.  I'm tryin to... not easy but work is kind of consuming my life right now... and working with kids kind of keeps your mind off things atleast from 830-230 every day.

So anyway.. I'm thinking of getting a tattoo in his memory.  I'm not entirely sure what to get though.  Anyone have ideas??

*Always In My Heart*
Gina