Poll

Was Roe v. Wade constitutionally correct?

Yup
9 (64.3%)
Nope
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 22, 2003, 10:41:57 am

Author Topic: Roe v. Wade  (Read 10116 times)

LimeTwister

Roe v. Wade
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2003, 12:05:21 pm »
Quote from: "PintOGuinness"
And I will tell you this.  Make abortions illegal, and you will simply make it another drug trade.  You will make it shady and dirty, and move it to the back allys.  You will make it profitable for the WRONG people.. instead of sanitary doctor's offices they'll have hotel bathrooms... and probably cost the lives of many young women who didin't have to die... if this happens, all the pro-lifers should sleep 10x worse knowing what they've accomplished...

j/w didn't that happen years ago, i guess before it was made legal?

jlmusicchick

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Roe v. Wade
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2003, 12:33:10 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
j/w didn't that happen years ago, i guess before it was made legal?

yeah, my mom was telling me about that. It was also part of the show "American Dreams". A woman wanted an abortion so she went to a hotel room where a bunch of other women were getting it done as well...

babyblue43402

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • AOL Instant Messenger - bethlehem07
    • View Profile
nope
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2003, 09:10:14 pm »
i don't believe in abortion at all. I believe that a baby is a human being and that you are murdering a innocent life. For every action there is an reaction. And ppl in this case learn that. But even if you are raped i would put the baby up for adoption, there are a lot of couples that don't have the pleasure to conceive children . This case they can take a new life and be there parents. so that's what i believe.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
Re: nope
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2003, 06:53:42 am »
Quote from: "babyblue43402"
i don't believe in abortion at all. I believe that a baby is a human being and that you are murdering a innocent life. For every action there is an reaction. And ppl in this case learn that. But even if you are raped i would put the baby up for adoption, there are a lot of couples that don't have the pleasure to conceive children . This case they can take a new life and be there parents. so that's what i believe.

Do you honestly believe that you have the RIGHT or POWER to force another woman to have a child she doesn't want?  If she doesn't WANT the child, shes gonna smoke, drink, maybe take drugs (if she was into that before), not take care of her body or the baby.  Why would she?  She doesn't WANT the child.  Forcing a woman to carry a child she doesn't want becuase YOU say it's murder is not only WRONG but it's also UNJUST.  The child cannot exist independant of the mother therefore it's the mothers decision what she wants to do with her body.

do i think abortion is MORALLY wrong? Absolutly.  IF there is a hell, I think there is a good shot an irresponsible girl who gets pregnant and has an abortion is headed there.  But thats the issue of GOD and not the GOVERNMENT.  Let God punish for that.
---Andrew
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Roe v. Wade
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2003, 09:01:40 am »
i know this doesnt really matter at all but i wrote about roe v. wade for my US history and govt essay on the regents exam...
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.