Author Topic: Ok, so about AZ.....  (Read 3110 times)

CaliGirl20

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Ok, so about AZ.....
« on: March 18, 2003, 10:51:43 pm »
I was on a lovely trip to see a friend.  It all started out nice, but then I got into her car (dum dum dum) <-----Sposed to be scary music, you know?....Anyways..lol.........Her car was this old beat up Audi from the mid-late 80's I believe.  I thought it'd be safe, so naturally I got in.  Little did I know that

#1 - Driver door only opened from the outside
#2 - Passenger door only opened from the inside, and had to be pushed hard just to do that
#3 - Back seats were all torn up and the windows wouldn't go up

Here's the surprise - We're driving down this bad area of Pheonix, you know where all the hookers and pimps and druggies and muggers are, so we're driving a bit faster than everyone else because we don't want to be in that area for very long. Oh and by the way, we were lost and couldn't find the highway.  THE SPEEDOMETER was BROKEN!! and the headlights weren't working and one of the brake lights was out.  So naturally a cop pulled us over and talking to me was like, "Excuse me, miss, did you realize you were driving at 50 miles per hour in a 35 mile an hour zone?"  lol....Of course I didn't.....I couldn't tell how fast I was going.....So I said in a flirty, yet innocent voice, "No officer. You see, the speedometer is broken, and we're a bit lost."  Then he was being nice to me and was trying to be helpful until his partner yells over at him asking what was going on.  Then he was like, "Yes, so, may I see you license and registration please" Then he took it over to the cop car and was over there forever.  He finally came back and was all, "I'm going to let you go with a warning, but if you're not gone in 10 minutes, we'll have a problem on our hands"  So I thanked him and then they left..But we were still lost and time was ticking away.  After about 5 minutes we started back on the road again but we were like going in circles.  Then the cops saw us and we got pulled over again.  lol.....So we had to explain again that we were still lost and they led us to the highway.

Man..That's a long story, sorry if it's boring or whatnot.
I'm Katy....I wanted to put that here so people wouldn't have to ask =)  Choco for life! lol

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Ok, so about AZ.....
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2003, 10:54:14 pm »
Nice Katy lol. Damn that car sounds ghetto, LOL

-Brian
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

CaliGirl20

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2003, 10:56:51 pm »
You can say that again....We actually called it the ghetto mobile.  Cause it totally was.....Everyone that I met was like, "You been in the ghetto mobile yet?"  And I was like, "Dam straight I have"......lol
I'm Katy....I wanted to put that here so people wouldn't have to ask =)  Choco for life! lol

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Ok, so about AZ.....
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2003, 10:58:46 pm »
Word LOL. I know people who have cars like that, LOL. I know a guy who has back doors that just do NOT open. Or he has to go in the door and get them to open manually. Then once his ghetto rigging of the doors ceases working, he has to do it again lol

-Brian
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

CaliGirl20

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2003, 11:01:07 pm »
lol......That's some funny stuff there.....Yeah, that's why I like new cars.  They're reliable....=)  I'm just sooooo glad I didn't get a ticket from that

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Ok, so about AZ.....
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2003, 11:02:56 pm »
Yeah, it would have really sucked to have gotten a ticket from that. I'm glad you didn't  :D

CaliGirl20

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2003, 11:04:29 pm »
It's all about looks man....Seriously...I don't mean to sound vain or conceited, cause I'm not, but I don't think the cop woulda liked my flirtyness had I not been wearing a low cut shirt and a mini

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Ok, so about AZ.....
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2003, 11:06:14 pm »
Yeah I am sure it couldn't have hurt, LOL. People can be swayed, I suppose.   :twisted: