Author Topic: A bit of the clear version of "All Is Well (LIVE)"  (Read 17236 times)

NolitaFairytale

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
A bit of the clear version of "All Is Well (LIVE)"
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2007, 11:29:47 am »
I really really wish there was a full clear version :(.

HarmySandwhich

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 02:27:55 pm »
Yeah, i've been scouting the internet for aaaaaaaaaages for a video of All is Well other than that. On my Youtube account, everyone keeps emailing me as if I have it and I'm like, "Noooooooo, you think I have it? 8O. if you stumble across it...please link me up":cry:

Formerly known as Meraphix

HarmySandwhich

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 03:33:39 pm »
Quote from: "blueglove"
Quote from: "bluebutterfly"
thank you, but this was posted by me like 4 months ago.. pay attention to the posts

although I haven't been on here much lately, i had no idea that a video of All is well had surfaced....  just curious as to how you got it, since it's from the Sydney show and you're from the US.?

I was on daily motion, and searched vanessa. I saw it a few weeks after the show happened. actually about a month... it is a amazing video! jsut wondering why they call it rain.. hmm

All is Well is about Nessa being able to sleep better when it's raining and where it does, she feels that, "All is Well". But you probably knew that anyway. Perhaps the uploader didn't know what the name of the song was or forgot?

Formerly known as Meraphix

rainforestspirit

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nessacarltonfan/
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 04:18:07 pm »
Thanks so much for (re)posting!!! I had never heard All is Well, I had just seen the lyrics on the nessaholics lyrics page.

I went back to the orginal thread and found this link for just the mp3: http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/42326/All_is_well.flv.MP3

So, um, I kind of don't know how to work audio files very well and I was wondering how exactly do you download this from the link? I tried a few things but it didn't work. I saw someone uploaded it to an audio sharing website but that link has of course expired. Is anyone willing to do this again? If so, I would be ever so greatful!!

rainforestspirit

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 04:20:13 pm »
Quote from: "white_houses"
You're all welcome for the clip :D

I can't wait to hear the studio version of this song too - it sounds incredible live.

I really hope we get to hear a studio version. Are we sure this will be on her new album?? I think this is one of those songs that sounds good live but will actually be better with other instraments....(as opposed to some of her other songs which I prefer live)

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2007, 04:21:26 pm »
Quote from: "rainforestspirit"

I can't wait to hear the studio version of this song too - it sounds incredible live.

I really hope we get to hear a studio version. Are we sure this will be on her new album?? I think this is one of those songs that sounds good live but will actually be better with other instraments....(as opposed to some of her other songs which I prefer live)

there has been no confirmation yet that this song will for sure be on the album...

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

rainforestspirit

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2007, 04:32:04 pm »
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"

there has been no confirmation yet that this song will for sure be on the album...

That's what I thought. I hope it is on it. ::fingers crossed::

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2007, 12:53:02 am »
thank you, but this was posted by me like 4 months ago.. pay attention to the posts

Excuse me? The fuck you think you're talking to?

It was also posted by you that you'd upload an unreleased song by Miss Carlton to share with other supporters but your attention seeking, over-dramatic ass didn't, so be quiet.

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

thankyou for the link - I have joined quite recently, and I didnt see the link that whatshisface put up, so I'm appreciative! Nice of you to think of others!  :D

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2007, 04:45:30 am »
Thanks so much for (re)posting!!! I had never heard All is Well, I had just seen the lyrics on the nessaholics lyrics page.

I went back to the orginal thread and found this link for just the mp3: http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/42326/All_is_well.flv.MP3

So, um, I kind of don't know how to work audio files very well and I was wondering how exactly do you download this from the link? I tried a few things but it didn't work. I saw someone uploaded it to an audio sharing website but that link has of course expired. Is anyone willing to do this again? If so, I would be ever so greatful!!

here!
http://www.mediafire.com/?6gnmgaz2uym

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2007, 09:08:34 am »
I think All Is Well is my favorite of her newer songs, and it's funny because of all the new songs it's the one I've heard with the crappiest audio recording. I just think it has a really good melody and sounds more mature. I haven't heard this version though, so I want to, but I'm at work and it's being retarded. GRRRR  :evil:

jen_spen

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - c_me_dnc@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/jenniferpostlemusic
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 02:22:26 am »

gah? :|  umm well thank you for posting it again, as of course not everyone reads every post that's posted on here...so people like me didn't even know it was posted.....  what's wrong with someone posting it again? four months is a long time
http://myspace.com/jenniferpostlemusic
And now that I have held you in my own arms
I can not let go till you are

Imaginary Ocean

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2007, 02:43:06 am »
I really hope All is Well will be on the album. I like the atmoshpere, the lyrics everything... that's a very great work Vanessa !

FrenzyBanana

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2007, 06:46:08 pm »
this is my #2 favorite song of vanessa

plss i need a clear mp3 of this song
the one in youtube is clear but its incomplete
the one you can download here is crashy

UltimateVC

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
All is Well
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2007, 06:03:16 am »
I think it will be b/c on one of her live performances she said that this was her favorite song on the new record, but that was before the Inc. Irv Gotti said that she already had the material written beforehand, so the chances are high.
And now you look at me
And see what I've known for so long
It's sad that you can be
So lovely, yet so wrong

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Re: All is Well
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2007, 06:21:21 am »
Quote from: "UltimateVC"
I think it will be b/c on one of her live performances she said that this was her favorite song on the new record, but that was before the Inc. Irv Gotti said that she already had the material written beforehand, so the chances are high.

Well, if you really think about it, most of the songs (a big majority) are very light, "happy" and not very dark. All is Well is the only dark song I've heard (so far) from the new album. Vanessa might just add it as a hidden track, that's my 2 cents.  :)  I really do hope it makes it in the album.