Author Topic: Massacre  (Read 9311 times)

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
Massacre
« on: April 16, 2007, 10:58:37 pm »
No topic yet on this?
The Virginia Tech massacre,

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=3045574

Horrible, and unbelievable

• SHUT  UP  when  I'm  talking  to  you... !
 You  hear  me?  ANSWER  me !! •

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Massacre
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 12:28:30 am »
I think everyone is still in shock.  Even if you don't go there or know someone who does.  My heart goes out to them.

joann

Massacre
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2007, 07:40:05 am »
domestic dispute?

what happened to the time when boys just beat up their girlfriends with their fists?
ahh.............the good old days

:roll:

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Massacre
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2007, 11:33:30 am »
absoultely aweful. Columbine basically happened in my backyard... I thought teenage angst was over! I think this generation is totally fucked up.

charmedguy18

Massacre
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2007, 01:15:44 pm »
My teacher's daughter goes there. If the shooter had done what he did today, she would have been in that room the shooting began. She was crying this morning in class. It was really sad. =/

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Massacre
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2007, 02:41:00 pm »
i heard it was a senior who went to V.Tech. he was an english major and was graduating this year. he was on depression med's.

charmedguy18

Massacre
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2007, 02:49:57 pm »
Quote from: "whitehouses81680"
i heard it was a senior who went to V.Tech. he was an english major and was graduating this year. he was on depression med's.

Yeah, that's vague. A lot of people or on anti-depressants.

His name was Cho Seung-Hui and yes, he was an English major. More info on him here.

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Massacre
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2007, 03:33:23 pm »
One of my best friend's friends was killed.  She was a senior at VTech.  So incredibly sad.  My heart goes out to all the families and friends as well as students/faculty at VTech.  They're in my thoughts and prayers.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Massacre
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2007, 04:08:12 pm »
May they Rest In Peace, and let him not walk into the gates of heaven. That bastard.  :x

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

tylor2000

• View Profile
Massacre
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2007, 06:28:31 pm »
I wonder if he was the only korean on campus...I hate to bring that up but it is burning my curiosity.

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
Massacre
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 07:04:15 pm »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
I wonder if he was the only korean on campus...I hate to bring that up but it is burning my curiosity.

I highly doubt it.
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Massacre
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 07:08:45 pm »
In a school of 26,000 people I can't imagine there would only be one Asian. I'm sure there are hundreds of Asians, at least. Sad thing.

tylor2000

• View Profile
Massacre
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2007, 07:33:10 pm »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
In a school of 26,000 people I can't imagine there would only be one Asian. I'm sure there are hundreds of Asians, at least. Sad thing.

Yeah I hung out with alot of foreign students in college including koreans.  Nevermind I found the korean student union at virginia tech.  There are alot of people.  I just know better than to assume...because I've been around groups of foreign exchange students where there was only a handful of people and was just wondering.  For instance I only met one person from Benin.  I know he was not a foreign exchange student but still.

windycity

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Email
virginia tech
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2007, 10:07:55 pm »
my older brother is a teacher at uakron
and i always hope he gets home safe and i hope his students get to where they have to go also.safely. i also know quiet a lot of you are also college students at various schools and there are some  good things about being at college but there are some bad things also  and unfortunetly this is one of them,so please take care .
windycity

LimeTwister

Massacre
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2007, 10:20:33 pm »
yeah...It's really weird and shocking.  I didn't know anyone who went to VTech, but there is still that feeling of uneasiness.  There's almost a certain bond, that I have been seeing, from one college campus to another, and even though I don't go to Vtech, I still feel their pain.  :(  They're all in my thoughts.