Author Topic: What is the last song you listened to?  (Read 53202 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
What is the last song you listened to?
« on: April 21, 2007, 04:26:40 pm »
What is the last song you listened to? What would you rate it 1-10 stars. 10 the highest.

Me: The collector. Nine Inch Nails. With Teeth. I rate it an 8. Its pretty good I love the drums on it!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2007, 05:40:14 pm »
"Movies of Myself" by Rufus Wainwright

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 06:03:03 pm »
"As I Lay Me Down" by Sophie B. Hawkins - 9
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2007, 11:13:03 pm »
As to not allow this to turn into a vehicle for post whoring (ah, how I miss post whoring :lol:), when you mention which song you're listening to, you should: say something about why you like it/don't like it/what it means to you/share some other relic which you relate to the song.  :)

I am currently listening to "Foolish Games" by Jewel. I remember listening to the 'Pieces Of You' CD when I was riding the city bus in 8th grade to middle school. Holy crap, I'm old.  :cry:
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 12:37:08 am »
"Innocence" by Avril Lavigne, its a really beautiful song and just soothes me to bed. I just wish I had someone to share the song with though to make it that much more special. There is an orchestra in the background and its just a really beautiful instrumental song.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 03:01:12 pm »
Fiona Apple's "Parting Gift."

I used to be homeless.. hadn't really heard Fiona Apple and was browsing CD's at Borders and heard this sample from her latest CD.  This song just relates to my life in so many ways. Also this song got me hooked.. I bought all her albums and had the best summer ever!

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 07:02:50 pm »
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"
Fiona Apple's "Parting Gift."

I used to be homeless.. hadn't really heard Fiona Apple and was browsing CD's at Borders and heard this sample from her latest CD.  This song just relates to my life in so many ways. Also this song got me hooked.. I bought all her albums and had the best summer ever!

nice on getting hooked on her. I got hooked to her from Extraordinary Machine as well. I never really remember hearing Criminal seeing as that I was only like 10? no 8 or 9 I dont know.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 07:03:19 pm »
Quote from: "B"
As to not allow this to turn into a vehicle for post whoring (ah, how I miss post whoring :lol:), when you mention which song you're listening to, you should: say something about why you like it/don't like it/what it means to you/share some other relic which you relate to the song.  :)

I am currently listening to "Foolish Games" by Jewel. I remember listening to the 'Pieces Of You' CD when I was riding the city bus in 8th grade to middle school. Holy crap, I'm old.  :cry:

no your not.  :D

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 07:04:00 pm »
Ordinary Day. This song makes up my day even if its a crappy crappy day!!! like today it just brings me up :)

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2007, 07:15:21 pm »
try not to post 3 times in a row, please :D

Interlude by Vanessa Carlton...

earlier version of A Thousand Miles...
heh, I'm just playing a bunch of VC songs right now...
trying to make myself feel better...

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2007, 07:17:14 pm »
ok so I have tried to just hold it in. But come on you people are not nice. Try not to post 3 times in a row? what I forgot to type stuff. Jeeze sorry. Just becuase I cant find a stupid topic for something and start another topic for it without knowing there is one already yous get all OMG and CHRIST SEARCH!!! aynwho I just had to get that off me chest. I know you said please and you said it in a nice way but I just had to say something.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2007, 07:18:51 pm »
oh god now I feel bad because you said trying to make myself feel better. I am sure you did not need to have someone getting all OMG on you. Sorry.  :)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 07:50:38 pm »
Its considered spamming when you post the way you do.  :wink:

If you forget to say something you can go back to the post and at the bottom click "edit" and type what you forgot to say or if you had something to add to it. Then click submit so it all becomes one whole post.

We are not mean, we just do not like a mess like the vanessa carlton message board had become. if you are not sure of a topic you can click the search button if there is not one under the search you can create a new topic, and if somehow someone else finds there was in fact a topic on that already, a moderator will merge the topics together.

Please read the FAQ's.

We are nice, really. We just like things done a certain way here, okay? In a good way. Please don't feel like I am bashing on you.  :)

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2007, 07:52:10 pm »
Its all good. =]

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2007, 11:18:53 pm »
I thought it was funny that you posted 3 times to be honest. But I do agree it's nice to have a clean, organized board.