Author Topic: Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel  (Read 32342 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« on: June 10, 2007, 12:00:36 pm »
anybody else a fan of his show? i looove him, he never ceases to amaze me. After he levitated himself & a couple other people outside in the middle of a park where there was no possible way a rope or anything could've helped him or the other people float in the air thats when I knew he was the real deal. He also levitated in a million other places it was so funny everyone was like wtf cuz when he was walking around he would all of a sudden just start floating lol.

His show is on A&E every WEDNESDAY at 10pm.

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2007, 01:43:43 pm »
I met him in Las Vegas doing his show at the Aladdin hotel. Really nice guy.

I still can't figure out how he pulled his mom out of a suitcase....

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2007, 07:09:10 pm »
ha was the suitcase on the floor? cuz if it was there was a trap door on the stage.

& did you get a pic w/ him? i wish he would do a show in so cal i wanna meet him sooo bad

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2007, 01:33:42 am »
I love the show, but it's not airing here at the moment. I've only seen it a few times because it was shown at strange times... 1, 2, 3am!  :?

He's a cool dude. I love his rockstar hair  8)
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

Manda

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2007, 01:13:24 pm »
the suitcase was on a table not on the floor. It was really cool...I was looking for ways he might have snuck his mama in!!! I still can't figure out.

If you really want to see him hang around the Aladdin late at night, he's around.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2007, 01:33:18 pm »
David Blaine is better....come on we know it!!

Criss Angel is still pretty awesome though. But its simple- after all levitating is so easy, its all a clever illusion.

Manda

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2007, 04:30:10 pm »
Quote from: "Twilight_Angel"
David Blaine is better....come on we know it!

David Blaine bores me to death!

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 07:19:00 pm »

Criss Angel is still pretty awesome though. But its simple- after all levitating is so easy, its all a clever illusion.

Ditto to what Manda said about Blaine! he sucks compared to Criss imo. & if levitating is so simple, tell me how he does it?? cuz i wanna do it too haha

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2007, 07:25:58 pm »
Quote from: "MeganJane"
I love the show, but it's not airing here at the moment. I've only seen it a few times because it was shown at strange times... 1, 2, 3am!  :?

He's a cool dude. I love his rockstar hair  8)

You know he's actually a rockstar too right? never heard his music though, I need to check it out since im really starting to get into him.

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2007, 11:45:41 pm »
He and Blaine are basically the same thing but I like Angel much more. I'd like to see his stuff in person.

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2007, 12:59:59 am »
Quote from: "Laura"

Ditto to what Manda said about Blaine! he sucks compared to Criss imo. & if levitating is so simple, tell me how he does it?? cuz i wanna do it too haha

O_O hes awesome!

and levitating, not like how he does it like 5 feet up lol but to make it look like you are you just stand at a angle, your back to whoever your showing, and go on your tiptoes with one foot, with the foot you keep still to the side of it. Its kinda confusing when i explain it lol

also, i like david blaine just coz i havent seen criss angel's shows. They dont show them over here to my knowledge  :razz:

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2007, 10:54:07 pm »
Quote from: "Steveau"
He and Blaine are basically the same thing but I like Angel much more. I'd like to see his stuff in person.

Me too! & ahh i just might be able to. a couple friends of mine go to Vegas once in a while so next time they go up there we're gonna see Criss if its not too expensive. eek im so excited.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2007, 07:54:36 am »
He's so damn sexy. I think I like Cris more because I have seen more of him with his show on pretty much everyday in re-runs.

His stuff seriously trips me out. I have no idea how he does it, except when he showed us the coin and the floating cup ones. When he did the lightbulb show in the lamp shop, that was just crazy. Or putting the ladies ring in the ice cube. The guitar string, no idea. How he did the levitating in the Luxor Light, or any of it for that matter.

What about when he was walking on the pool and people were swimming under him?  :roll:

Manda

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2007, 10:47:33 am »
Quote from: "eclv"
Or putting the ladies ring in the ice cube.

Let, I saw that. I kept thinking "Huh!?" He's really good.

I can't say David Blaine gets reactions out of me like that. He's always doing card tricks or other...boring stuff. :X

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2007, 06:52:16 pm »
Quote from: "eclv"
He's so damn sexy. I think I like Cris more because I have seen more of him with his show on pretty much everyday in re-runs.

His stuff seriously trips me out. I have no idea how he does it, except when he showed us the coin and the floating cup ones. When he did the lightbulb show in the lamp shop, that was just crazy. Or putting the ladies ring in the ice cube. The guitar string, no idea. How he did the levitating in the Luxor Light, or any of it for that matter.

What about when he was walking on the pool and people were swimming under him?  :roll:

He is soo hot omg I havent had a crush on a performer since matthew jordan (hopefully hes not reading this cuz he has an account here hehe).

when he does little levetations you can find out that secret on youtube, but the building ones i still cant friggin figure out how he does that.

me & my friends were watching the walking on water one the other day & all we could come up with was that they put something on the areas he walked on that we couldnt see.