Author Topic: Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel  (Read 32336 times)

Steveau

• VCUBs
  • Fine as dandelions
  • OLD man whistling
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Steveau98
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2007, 07:57:51 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Quote from: "Steveau"
He and Blaine are basically the same thing but I like Angel much more. I'd like to see his stuff in person.

Me too! & ahh i just might be able to. a couple friends of mine go to Vegas once in a while so next time they go up there we're gonna see Criss if its not too expensive. eek im so excited.

I'd think it's probably around $125 since it has Cirque Du Soleil in it because I know O costs that much

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2007, 11:17:58 am »
I just found out that they tore down the Aladdin hotel! I was just there last year when I saw him...Now its a Planet Hollywood Hotel. :( I wonder if Criss Angel is doing his show with Planet Hollywood now?

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2007, 10:08:32 pm »
yeah im trying to figure out when & where Criss is gonna be playing at next.. cuz my friends are going to Vegas next month.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 01:14:44 pm »
The dude is freaky. How the hell did he levitate over a tree? Or take a ring, and put it in a slice a bread, excuse me, between the number of slices the person said.  :roll:

I hope his mom is ok, he loves her so much.

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 01:30:11 pm »
Quote from: "eclv"
The dude is freaky. How the hell did he levitate over a tree? Or take a ring, and put it in a slice a bread, excuse me, between the number of slices the person said.  :roll:

I hope his mom is ok, he loves her so much.

I saw that episode.

I'm just like... confused all the time with this person.

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 07:49:09 pm »
i have the biggest crush on criss, omg its not even funny even my friends are like "okay Laura, shutup already" haha.

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2007, 09:21:32 pm »
i have the biggest crush on criss, omg its not even funny even my friends are like "okay Laura, shutup already" haha.

I don't blame ya.....  :wink:
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2007, 12:09:46 am »
omg i might meet criss on saturday *dies* i found a couple friends who will go with me if i help with gas to vegas on saturday. one of their grandmas live in vegas so we're staying at her house while we're there. i seriously hope theres not a million people there lol cuz im not going all the way there to not meet him. the signing is for 3 hours i think so hopefully i will.

ahh wish me luck! im so giddy right now  :lol:

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2007, 03:42:20 am »
omg i might meet criss on saturday *dies* i found a couple friends who will go with me if i help with gas to vegas on saturday. one of their grandmas live in vegas so we're staying at her house while we're there. i seriously hope theres not a million people there lol cuz im not going all the way there to not meet him. the signing is for 3 hours i think so hopefully i will.

ahh wish me luck! im so giddy right now  :lol:

*throws luck at you*

just dont faint if you do meet him!!

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2007, 02:58:31 pm »
thats gonna be hard cuz hes just so freaking hot  :P  jk i think i'll be fine. i wonder if we're allowed to take pics with him at this thing. my friends said they'll take one of me meeting him if we're only allowed to do that. & if we cant get pics im at least asking for a hug when i meet him lol i wish it was saturday.

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2007, 08:07:08 pm »
Well me & my friends got to the Luxor Hotel where the thing was around noon cuz someone said to get there at least 4 hours early. We drove from the inland empire so it took us about 4 hrs to get there & I waited about 7 hours in line, but it was so worth it. ive never gone all the way to Vegas to meet a celeb before haha but I really wanted to meet Criss. I overheard someone in line say that Criss said he'll stay until everyone gets a picture/something signed.. I knew there was a reason why I liked him so much. & that ended up being a total of 6 hours, he stayed 3 more hours than he had to. Amazing huh?

Well finally its my turn to go up & when we were getting close, I kept trying to decide if I should get my book signed, a pic & ask for a hug. But I didnt wanna do all 3 cuz that would be a lot, so i went with the picture obviously & I asked for a hug lol I was super nervous, my friend was probably like "just make up your mind". When I went up I was reeally nervous. he asked how I was & I said 'good how are you?' & he said good. Then we posed for a picture, & then I was like "can i have a hug" (it barely came out) & he said sure & gave me one. Holy crap, he has a lot of muscles so his hug was a strong one, but it was a good one. i can die happy now because of that :P I said thank you & he said aww your a sweetheart. i loved how he called me that.. anyways, that was pretty much it. the hug he gave me was the best part haha

here is my picture (which i cannot stop staring at, im such a dork). he rarely smiles for pics, but he is really nice i promise.. & hot. okay i'll shutup now & post my pic:

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2007, 10:34:11 pm »
nice I think I am goig to see the next episode I saw a commerical for it.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 03:19:58 pm »
Quote from: "eclv"
He's so damn sexy. I think I like Cris more because I have seen more of him with his show on pretty much everyday in re-runs.

His stuff seriously trips me out. I have no idea how he does it, except when he showed us the coin and the floating cup ones. When he did the lightbulb show in the lamp shop, that was just crazy. Or putting the ladies ring in the ice cube. The guitar string, no idea. How he did the levitating in the Luxor Light, or any of it for that matter.

What about when he was walking on the pool and people were swimming under him?  :roll:

you too? LOL hahah How did I not figure?

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2007, 11:04:00 am »
I've missed the last few episodes. I got this from another site:

from Perez Hilton today:

Spotted: Britney Spears on a date with icky illusionist Criss Angel, Wednesday night at the Tower Beverly Hills Hotel. The pair were seen holding hands and headed up to a suite on the 11th floor together.

You know it Nicole. We need to go to Vegas and see him!!

Laura

• View Profile
Mindfreak w/ Criss Angel
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2007, 09:55:57 pm »
icky? whats that supposed to mean? he's not icky, he's flippin hot lol.

anyways, Britney has a deal with a new nightclub at the Luxor, and Criss lives at the Luxor so I think they are just hanging out. If you saw the video, there were a ton of other people at the hotel they went up to outside where everyone was at.

if they are dating, then I hope Criss helps Britney straighten out her life. he's a good guy who works hard (22 hour days), so maybe he will.