Author Topic: Your account has been permanently disabled  (Read 3625 times)

HarmySandwhich

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Your account has been permanently disabled
« on: July 05, 2007, 02:15:05 am »
I got my Youtube Channel permanently disabled along with all my Vanessa Carlton videos due to infringement :cry:. Dammit. I suppose I had it coming. I've set up a new account: NessasUnicorn but I don't think i'm going to upload any Nessa stuff otherwise the channel will be disabled again.

Formerly known as Meraphix

Lívia_Chasez

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - liviachasez@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/liviachasez
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 02:33:00 pm »
That's really sad, since I was a subsrcriber myself.  I'll miss your videos... :cry:

MeganJane

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
    • My music on myspace!
Re: Your account has been permanently disabled
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 03:12:48 am »
Quote from: "HarmySandwhich"
I got my Youtube Channel permanently disabled along with all my Vanessa Carlton videos due to infringement :cry:. Dammit. I suppose I had it coming. I've set up a new account: NessasUnicorn but I don't think i'm going to upload any Nessa stuff otherwise the channel will be disabled again.

That sucks... what videos did you have up?
"Music produces a kind of pleasure that human nature cannot do without."
-CONFUCIUS

"It is hard. You have to fight for who you are everyday" -VANESSA CARLTON

HarmySandwhich

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Re: Your account has been permanently disabled
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 03:45:23 am »
Quote from: "MeganJane"
Quote from: "HarmySandwhich"

That sucks... what videos did you have up?

:lol:

Just about every Nessa Video there is - VH1 including Acess, AOL Sessions [both of them], Pleased to Meet You, about 3/4 concerts, the new songs etc. Thanks for suscribing to me Livia. I can't do it up all again unfortunately.

Formerly known as Meraphix

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 11:56:12 pm »
Well, I definitely feel your pain. My account was suspended but I actually know why. It's my own fault for not listening to my friends or listening to the warnings I got.

Brandi does a cover of Hallelujah and I swear Sony hired someone to find that song and report it. I even tried to be slick by not naming it or using the code title.

I had like 240 videos on my channel and about 70+ subscribers. Not to mention my The One video with Stevie is linked on V's website. I sent them the new link. We'll see how long it takes to get changed.  

I use a new channel thanks to someone who doesn't have an account cause if you're suspended you can't have an account. It's going to take some time to put it back together but it's coming along. http://www.youtube.com/user/LetB24

Boy of Summer

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thenolitafairyta
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2008, 10:03:01 am »
Copyright infringement enforcement on youtube regarding music is retarded fucking dumb. it's not like the audio or video quality are anywhere near comparable enough to harm sales of the legitimate product.