Author Topic: VC sighting!  (Read 26016 times)

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
V's sister gwen starting singing career?!?
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2007, 09:31:49 am »
Does Gwen browse this forum?

I just read her blog about someone ripping "Snow" & posting it for others to download, and it got me thinking...

Lívia_Chasez

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • MSN Messenger - liviachasez@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/liviachasez
    • Email
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2007, 02:17:18 pm »
Saturday, December 29, 2007

my songs are buyable?

It's the first day back after the ranch... this is always a tough day, it's like having to wake up after having the greatest dream I have ever had...
I always wish I could just fall back asleep and keep living in dream land.

Today I found out that snow was "hacked" and somehow downloadable by a different sight on the net and leaked 23 times... so I decided to take matters into my own hands and make my songs downloadable and buyable. I figured I couldn't really be upset about the leak... since I hadn't made it possible to buy. But now it is, so buy it pleeease :)

and to the guy/girl that hacked my song: I am flattered that you liked my stuff enough to hack into, but pleease buy it this time or send me a message that you want the song.

thanks for your support!!!!!!

xoxo
Gwen

So, I decided to edit my post with the song 'Snow' now that Gwen's songs are buyable and downloadable at Gwen's own page and I think she's right not to be upset about what happended, since there was no other way for plp to get the songs however and I really think she should record a demo and sell it as well!!  :D

Butz

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2007, 02:33:45 pm »
Quote from: "Hazy Eyes"
Does Gwen browse this forum?

I just read her blog about someone ripping "Snow" & posting it for others to download, and it got me thinking...

I think she does!  :o

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2007, 09:37:36 am »
The piano behind the voice & lyrics is decent, and even her voice could be good with some training, but right now I don't think she is good enough to really get anywhere unless someone really takes her under their wing. Sorry, but that's my opinion.

fairytales

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
hmmm
« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2007, 12:22:16 am »
its funny why she erased her picture with v when they're little, she probably saw it here and we're talking about it.. and in her page she erased v from her influence..v was there but wasn't anymore. :?:

im just curious with vanessa's life and family. i wanna know how she is as a sister with gwen and her brother...yeah that kind of stuff. v's probbly a fun sister... and very inspirational. But since that i could never be her sister i wish im one of her best friends or the one she could talk to just for the hell of it...ahaha thats too much to ask:)

anyways i saw gwen's blog about her song snow being hacked... lol she's probbly ticked off... but still nice bout it... so yeah i thought she's really checking NH forum...:)
--Funny how the things you need will find you
The things you want will leave you wanting some more
Everything that comes along reminds you
You can either rise above or you can hit the floor--

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2008, 12:07:05 pm »
Her style is interesting with a little work on her singing.... Who knows.