Author Topic: Blender - Oct 2007  (Read 48083 times)

reveng_desire

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - sammy0190@msn.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SpiratiesAnon
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - reveng_desire
    • View Profile
    • Email
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2007, 05:50:20 am »
Quote from: "Laura"

seriously, drink whatever but drugs can really mess you up. I thought Vanessa fans were smarter than that.

Um, darling... drinking is also a drug since alcohol is a drug.

Yeah.
Do You Notice How Many Lonely Hearts Are LUNATICS Out There??

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2007, 09:17:32 am »
Alcohol abuse can wreak much more havoc on your body and state of mind than pot.

Obviously hard drugs can kill you and really screw you up quicker than alcohol consumes most people , but it's not as if alcohol is an innocent drug. Not by any means.

And coupled with hard drugs, alcohol is the tipping point for a lot of people.

Nanc77

• AOL Instant Messenger - lopez1377
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/lopez1377
    • Email
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #107 on: September 20, 2007, 09:57:33 am »

seriously, drink whatever but drugs can really mess you up. I thought Vanessa fans were smarter than that.

yeah.. tell that to my alcoholic brother... because alcoholism is a recognized DISEASE. but i mean, alcohol isn't a drug no not at all.
"omg! someone ate my entire pie!"

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #108 on: September 20, 2007, 10:01:35 am »
Actually alcohol is a drug, it's a depressant/downer. I can't really tell if that was sarcasm on your part though Nanc77.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

Nanc77

• AOL Instant Messenger - lopez1377
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/lopez1377
    • Email
« Reply #109 on: September 20, 2007, 11:09:30 am »
haha yeah i was being sarcastic.. but thanks for the back up lol
"omg! someone ate my entire pie!"

Boy of Summer

• AOL Instant Messenger - thenolitafairyta
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #110 on: September 20, 2007, 11:28:41 am »
boy, i dont think ive ever seen so many people get so worked up about a little drug use before

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2007, 07:29:49 pm »
I KNOW ALCOHOL IS A DRUG, i'm an aj mclean fan & it messed him up a lot. nick carter is an alcoholic right now & he gets really messed up when he drinks & i know stuff i shouldn't know about him because of his drinking. i know it messes other people up too. I should've added don't get wasted every weekend to the point where alcohol becomes a drug.

Quote from: "MeganJane"
Quote from: "HeroesAndThieves"
That's a little stereotypic now isn't it? You can't just claim ALL nessa fans take drugs, i know i don't, i don't even drink.  :?

I don't take drugs and I don't drink anymore either- but Laura didn't actually say that ALL Vanessa fans take drugs...  :)

exactly, I just said I'm glad Vanessa isn't my idol. didn't mean all vc fans did drugs, i'm just talking about the idiots that were saying they would think its cool doing pot with Vanessa or whatever.

Quote from: "amberbeads"

It is breaking the law every time someone in LA or NYC talks on their cell phone while driving. It is breaking the law every time someone under 21 has even a sip of alcohol. It is breaking the law when high schoolers smoke cigarettes. Downloading an mp3. Using someone else's wifi without their permission. And smoking pot.
These things happen ALL the time, but I don't see anyone freaking out over people talking on their cellphones. I am 20 years old and a six-pack of beer in my fridge. Does anyone want to lecture me, please?

And no, I have nothing better to do than drugs. I'm also stupid. I certainly am not on the brink of graduating college and attending cooking school. I don't manage a restaurant or hang out with friends and take care of my hamster. I just sit around and smoke pot all day long because if you smoke pot, it automatically means you're a stoner and you spend all your time doing it  :roll:

Yeah people break other laws, but that still doesn't mean doing illegal drugs is right either.

And i'm sorry, thats great you have more of a life than just drugs. but seriously, why do drugs when you can do other things that wont harm you instead? you really think drugs wont eventually mess you or your future child up if you ever decide or have an unplanned child?

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2007, 07:34:35 pm »

It is breaking the law every time someone in LA or NYC talks on their cell phone while driving. It is breaking the law every time someone under 21 has even a sip of alcohol. It is breaking the law when high schoolers smoke cigarettes. Downloading an mp3. Using someone else's wifi without their permission. And smoking pot.
These things happen ALL the time, but I don't see anyone freaking out over people talking on their cellphones. I am 20 years old and a six-pack of beer in my fridge. Does anyone want to lecture me, please?

And no, I have nothing better to do than drugs. I'm also stupid. I certainly am not on the brink of graduating college and attending cooking school. I don't manage a restaurant or hang out with friends and take care of my hamster. I just sit around and smoke pot all day long because if you smoke pot, it automatically means you're a stoner and you spend all your time doing it  :roll:

Yeah people break other laws, but that still doesn't mean doing illegal drugs is right either.

And i'm sorry, thats great you have more of a life than just drugs. but seriously, why do drugs when you can do other things that wont harm you instead? you really think drugs wont eventually mess you or your future child up if you ever decide or have an unplanned child?

That's really none of your business or your place to say anything about, it's her body and her life. :?

Laura

• View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2007, 07:51:45 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"

That's really none of your business or your place to say anything about, it's her body and her life. :?

Actually I'm allowed to have an opinion it's a free country.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2007, 07:52:55 pm »

Actually I'm allowed to have an opinion it's a free country.

Just because you're allowed to have an opinion doesn't mean you should always voice it, it's called tact.

Laura

• View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #115 on: September 20, 2007, 07:57:09 pm »

Just because you're allowed to have an opinion doesn't mean you should always voice it, it's called tact.

ignore me if you don't like what I have to say I don't think it was wrong to ask those questions. me & her have both been posting on this board for a long time, I know she can defend herself.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #116 on: September 20, 2007, 07:58:45 pm »

ignore me if you don't like what I have to say I don't think it was wrong to ask that. me & her have both been posting on this board for a long time, I know she can defend herself.

No, it wasn't wrong. Just a bit rude. :wink:

Laura

• View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #117 on: September 20, 2007, 08:01:20 pm »

No, it wasn't wrong. Just a bit rude. :wink:

you call it rude, I call it honest questions.

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #118 on: September 20, 2007, 08:28:17 pm »
I am 20 years old and a six-pack of beer in my fridge. Does anyone want to lecture me, please?

:o *confiscates beer*  :spank: haha, kidding.  :lol: (I don't even like beer, I'm more of a malibu and coke/sometimes tequila guy anyway lol)

... I guess this is the point in the conversation where I remind everyone that V can have her life and we can have ours. Passing judgment on V or each other because of what we do in our own time really won't get us anywhere.  :)
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

Laura

• View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2007, 09:12:20 pm »
Fine, but i'm still not sorry for stating my opinion. i was just asking her questions..cuz it CAN eventually harm her. and her baby if she ever decides to have one or an unplanned one.