Author Topic: anyone here ever have a friend go missing who (update)  (Read 5500 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
anyone here ever have a friend go missing who (update)
« on: November 24, 2007, 03:00:40 pm »
never usually disappears like this? one of my best friends has been missing for 2 days. She doesn't have her cell with her cuz an officer called our group at like 1 in the morning this morning & that's how he got our numbers. None of us have seen her in a while & her parents haven't seen her in two days. they are filing a missing person report.

She goes to school like an hour & a half or so from us so I have a feeling something happened where she goes to school at cuz if her car broke down in our town she could've walked to her house cuz everything is so close. We were thinking about looking for her, but we got together for lunch & nobody from our group knows where to even start besides her work & the mall, but i'm sure her parents already checked there. And it doesn't seem like anyone wants to go all the way to her school. Maybe if she still doesn't show up in a few days they'll change their mind. I hope they do.

UPDATE ON NEXT PAGE.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 03:08:52 pm »
oh jeeze. Hope everything goes well and shes comes up!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 03:09:28 pm »
:o omg i hope she's ok.

charmedguy18

Re: anyone here ever have a friend go missing who..
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 03:17:05 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
never usually disappears like this? one of my best friends has been missing for 2 days. She doesn't have her cell with her cuz an officer called our group at like 1 in the morning this morning & that's how he got our numbers. None of us have seen her in a while & her parents haven't seen her in two days. they are filing a missing person report.

She goes to school like an hour & a half or so from us so I have a feeling something happened where she goes to school at cuz if her car broke down in our town she could've walked to her house cuz everything is so close. We were thinking about looking for her, but we got together for lunch & nobody from our group knows where to even start besides her work & the mall, but i'm sure her parents already checked there. And it doesn't seem like anyone wants to go all the way to her school. Maybe if she still doesn't show up in a few days they'll change their mind. I hope they do.

What a terrifying situation. I feel for you, girl. I hope she'll be okay.

lauraanne

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 03:36:58 pm »
if someone i knew went missing, id be really scared. do they know if her car is missing too?

"oh you're so obident, can i tell you ot do other things? just kidding, there are children here!"

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 05:13:20 pm »
oh you know i didn't even think to ask my friend who talked to the officer. i'll ask him next time i talk with him.

ste_uel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2007, 10:51:43 pm »
well, I am a missing person to be honest!  :lol:

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2007, 11:16:01 pm »
^seriously? what do you mean?

ste_uel

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 08:40:58 am »
it's a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG story, I think I have been through more than actually somebody would go thought their entire life's!  I wrote about it in my myspace page it's kinda sad, u gotta be my friend to read it, but I would let u read it if you would like to.

charmedguy18

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 01:20:41 pm »
Quote from: "ste_uel"
it's a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG story, I think I have been through more than actually somebody would go thought their entire life's!  I wrote about it in my myspace page it's kinda sad, u gotta be my friend to read it, but I would let u read it if you would like to.

I'm 16 and I can already say that. But it says on your sig your myspace got taken away or something... so does that mean the story is gone?

ste_uel

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 01:32:37 pm »
Quote from: "charmedguy18"

I'm 16 and I can already say that. But it says on your sig your myspace got taken away or something... so does that mean the story is gone?

it's in a different one  :wink:

heyheyitsaiste

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 12:21:33 pm »

I wanna read it!

ste_uel

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 06:42:22 pm »
Quote from: "heyheyitsaiste"

I wanna read it!

do you have a myspace?

heyheyitsaiste

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 10:48:32 am »
Quote from: "heyheyitsaiste"

I wanna read it!

do you have a myspace?

i do i do i do have a myspace!

do you need it or something?

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 11:25:49 am »
oh wow. any updates laura?