Author Topic: anyone here ever have a friend go missing who (update)  (Read 5499 times)

ste_uel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
anyone here ever have a friend go missing who (update)
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 03:23:10 pm »
:D

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 04:52:24 pm »
Quote from: "SAMMIE CARTER"
oh wow. any updates laura?

not yet..me & my friends were gonna go to her parents restaurant but someone already went & i guess it was closed today. only like 1 person from the group knows which apartment she lives in. i tried calling her cell to see if her parents would pick up so we'd get more info. but i keep getting the voicemail. so yeah this sucks.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 09:20:18 pm »
Gwen, Vanessa's sister just posted a missing person flyer on myspace a backstreet boys fan made for my friend..she is seriously the coolest for that.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 04:45:03 pm »
UPDATE. She texted 3 of our friends saying she is safe, but she wont tell anyone where she's at (no boyfriend or anything). and her parents haven't heard from her at all it's really weird. i dont know if it was someone else texting (kidnapper or something?) or what i would like to think she'd tell at least her friends where shes at ya know.

it's also weird cuz i thought the police or her parents had her cell, but maybe the police looked our numbers up online by searching in a database or something thats what my mom said they might have done. this is so confusing.

raacheeel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/raacheeel
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 05:21:07 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
Gwen, Vanessa's sister just posted a missing person flyer on myspace a backstreet boys fan made for my friend..she is seriously the coolest for that.

i saw that from gwen!

hope shes okay..& ill spread the word.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2007, 09:45:10 pm »
O jeeze thats so scary, i would be so worried about her, i am and i dont even know her, i hope she turns up...SOON. how long has she been missing?