Author Topic: Crank Dat, Kosha Boy  (Read 8160 times)

Bar

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 02:08:43 pm »
Cheburashka, do you speak Hebrew?
[Chnuka same'ah  :wink: ]

and I didn't get the whole Jew thingy :?
is that supposed to be a bad thing?
fools never ask,afraid what lurks in your mind

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 05:54:12 pm »
Quote from: "jessica73"
Yes, the crime is called "trolling in real life"  :razz: Although, I can certainly see why you could be arrested for that, or denying the Holocaust there.

I never thought anyone would get mad over being referenced as a Jew, but I had my Perspectives in Film professor go on about the Jew/Jewish difference, because someone mentioned it in reference over a film we'd just watched.

I just thought she was having some kind of liberal breakdown, but I see it's actually an issue. I'll be careful what I say if I go over there, lol.

Professors are constantly having liberal breakdowns. I've noticed that when people attend college they tend to express extremely liberal views because they've been brainwashed by their teachers in High School and College professors. The majority of college graduates I know become a lot more centered and moderate outside of school. Money and finances will always make you a bit more conservative. lol

Anyways, yeah.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

Cheburashka

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 06:28:10 pm »
Quote from: "Bar"

I do know a little Hebrew, and thank you very much :) But yeah, the whole "Jew" thing, there's nothing bad about it it. I just misunderstood a joke [I think, lol!]
the world is ever-lasting;
it's coming and it's going

LimeTwister

Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 07:50:27 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
Yes, the crime is called "trolling in real life"  :razz: Although, I can certainly see why you could be arrested for that, or denying the Holocaust there.

I never thought anyone would get mad over being referenced as a Jew, but I had my Perspectives in Film professor go on about the Jew/Jewish difference, because someone mentioned it in reference over a film we'd just watched.

I just thought she was having some kind of liberal breakdown, but I see it's actually an issue. I'll be careful what I say if I go over there, lol.

Professors are constantly having liberal breakdowns. I've noticed that when people attend college they tend to express extremely liberal views because they've been brainwashed by their teachers in High School and College professors. The majority of college graduates I know become a lot more centered and moderate outside of school. Money and finances will always make you a bit more conservative. lol

Anyways, yeah.

I want to be a professor so I can have liberal breakdowns.  

The more education typically comes with being more open minded and having a better understanding on how the world works.  With that said, I'm a PoliSci major, and my Profs are generally unbiased when it comes to teaching, and I feel like they have a better understanding than most about what's going on in the world...which tends to form their ideology.  However, they know to leave their beliefs outside of the classroom and allow the students to form their own opinions.

Most of my high school teachers were conservative, and the education department at my college is full of conservatives...it's more about upbringing and influences based on the part of the country the person is from.

And, I was listening to an NPR program that was explaining how more and more rich people, especially younger generations, are more willing to give and pay more in taxes because they earn more, which would be a liberal value.  Plus, there are a lot people who are socially liberal and economically conservative, including professors.  

I have not been "brainwashed," I can form opinions on my own.

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - tqhx@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - tqhx
    • View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2007, 05:48:59 am »
Quote from: "Cheburashka"
Quote from: "Logikal X"
Can you say kike?

You spelled "kyke" wrong, genius.

Thats like telling me noob is supposed to be newb, then insulting me for it.  

http://kpearson.faculty.tcnj.edu/Dictionary/kike.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kike

Its a slang term.   Both spellings, kyke, and kike are accepted, orrr not accepted since they are clearly racial.
Quote from: "ReSpektDaFrenziedEVanesSa"
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Bar

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 11:48:44 am »
Quote from: "Bar"

I do know a little Hebrew, and thank you very much :) But yeah, the whole "Jew" thing, there's nothing bad about it it. I just misunderstood a joke [I think, lol!]

oh ok cool (: .
your welcome.

btw Vanessa has Jewish roots I think :wink: .
fools never ask,afraid what lurks in your mind

Cheburashka

• View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 05:20:08 pm »
your welcome.

Yeah, her mom is Russian-Jewish [like me! lol We have so much in common  :wink:]

Its a slang term. Both spellings, kyke, and kike are accepted, orrr not accepted since they are clearly racial.

I wasn't insulting YOU, I was the insulted one because you said it. I don't know if you were joking or not, but I don't think that's a very cool joke

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2007, 05:50:46 am »
your welcome.

Yeah, her mom is Russian-Jewish [like me! lol We have so much in common  :wink:]

Its a slang term. Both spellings, kyke, and kike are accepted, orrr not accepted since they are clearly racial.

I wasn't insulting YOU, I was the insulted one because you said it. I don't know if you were joking or not, but I don't think that's a very cool joke

Im pretty sure calling someone genius after being a grammar nazi is an insult.  Ive never heard of "jew" being accepted either hence the mention of the word.  If youre that easily offended maybe you shouldnt be on the internet...
But I have to say I love the feeling of anything going up my butt, it just drives me wild.

Cheburashka

• View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2007, 11:58:25 am »
your welcome.

Im pretty sure calling someone genius after being a grammar nazi is an insult.  Ive never heard of "jew" being accepted either hence the mention of the word.  If youre that easily offended maybe you shouldnt be on the internet...

Of course the word "Jew" is accepted. But "kyke" is a racial slur, and, yes I am offended by it. And sorry I said "genius" but their comment made me angry. I think Bar can back me up [if they're still reading this.] As for being on the internet, I don't look up anti-Semitic things, so I don't understand what you're saying.
Anyway, this is getting off-topic. I don't even think a couple of the people who commented this even watched the parody lol!

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2007, 10:13:37 pm »
Nah, the video is about Jews, so it's not off topic.
And I did watch it, but it I don't really like it. Not my taste. :)

• SHUT  UP  when  I'm  talking  to  you... !
 You  hear  me?  ANSWER  me !! •

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2007, 06:57:08 am »
your welcome.

Of course the word "Jew" is accepted. But "kyke" is a racial slur, and, yes I am offended by it. And sorry I said "genius" but their comment made me angry. I think Bar can back me up [if they're still reading this.] As for being on the internet, I don't look up anti-Semitic things, so I don't understand what you're saying.
Anyway, this is getting off-topic. I don't even think a couple of the people who commented this even watched the parody lol!

Well its just been made clear to you that you dont have to search for things online to find them.   Do you think people go out and search for spyware and viruses to screw their computer up?   No.   This is the internet, its a forum open to the public.   If you cant handle someone merely mentioning a word, not directed at anyone in particular, youre a crybaby.

Cheburashka

• View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2007, 12:09:55 pm »
Well its just been made clear to you that you dont have to search for things online to find them. Do you think people go out and search for spyware and viruses to screw their computer up? No. This is the internet, its a forum open to the public. If you cant handle someone merely mentioning a word, not directed at anyone in particular, youre a crybaby.

Being offended by the racial slur "kyke" does not make me a crybaby. All I want is an explanation of why you said "can you say kike?" Why the hell would you say such an insensitive word?

Logikal X

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2007, 12:18:26 pm »
Well its just been made clear to you that you dont have to search for things online to find them. Do you think people go out and search for spyware and viruses to screw their computer up? No. This is the internet, its a forum open to the public. If you cant handle someone merely mentioning a word, not directed at anyone in particular, youre a crybaby.

Being offended by the racial slur "kyke" does not make me a crybaby. All I want is an explanation of why you said "can you say kike?" Why the hell would you say such an insensitive word?

So some oversensitive little douche would throw a fit.   Oh look.

And by the way im offended by your location.  As a Christian i feel using the word "hell" is a sin and am deeply scarred.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2007, 02:20:47 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"

Anyways, yeah.

I want to be a professor so I can have liberal breakdowns.  

The more education typically comes with being more open minded and having a better understanding on how the world works.  With that said, I'm a PoliSci major, and my Profs are generally unbiased when it comes to teaching, and I feel like they have a better understanding than most about what's going on in the world...which tends to form their ideology.  However, they know to leave their beliefs outside of the classroom and allow the students to form their own opinions.

Most of my high school teachers were conservative, and the education department at my college is full of conservatives...it's more about upbringing and influences based on the part of the country the person is from.

And, I was listening to an NPR program that was explaining how more and more rich people, especially younger generations, are more willing to give and pay more in taxes because they earn more, which would be a liberal value.  Plus, there are a lot people who are socially liberal and economically conservative, including professors.  

I have not been "brainwashed," I can form opinions on my own.

Um, you can also be extremely educated and know jack shit about the outside world and how it works. Reading a book about a subject and being tested on it is extremely different from going out into the world and experiencing what books and professors discuss and lecture on for yourself.

It doesn't compare.

Also, students who have 4.0 GPAs are the most boring fucking people on the face of the planet, you'd think they'd be interesting because they're "smart" and know a lot about the subjects they study. But that's all they know about. If something's not in a book, they won't know about it. They tend to live in bubbles. Statistics have shown B students perform better in life and are more apt to succeed than A students are. What do good grades predict? Future good grades. Nothing else. lol

Anyways, I live in Massachusetts. Which is the MOST liberal state in the entire country. So I agree, it must be a regional thing, because the teacher population here is generally extremely liberal.

And it annoys me because liberals can be just as narrow minded as conversatives. It's rediculous.

Actually, recent studies have shown that 60% of the wealthy population in the country are in fact, democrats, and not republicans. It's not a statistic that the democrats particularly like, because the republicans are supposed to be "the party of the rich".

And that's interesting about what NPR said. In my MacroEconomics class the professor asked who was in favor of universal health care, and everyone raised their hands. Then he asked who was in favor of raising taxes to pay for universal health care. And no one raised their hands. lol How can you be in favor of universal health care and not be in favor of raising taxes to pay for it. I don't get it.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

LimeTwister

Crank Dat, Kosha Boy
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2007, 05:12:43 pm »

Um, you can also be extremely educated and know jack shit about the outside world and how it works. Reading a book about a subject and being tested on it is extremely different from going out into the world and experiencing what books and professors discuss and lecture on for yourself.

It doesn't compare.

Also, students who have 4.0 GPAs are the most boring fucking people on the face of the planet, you'd think they'd be interesting because they're "smart" and know a lot about the subjects they study. But that's all they know about. If something's not in a book, they won't know about it. They tend to live in bubbles. Statistics have shown B students perform better in life and are more apt to succeed than A students are. What do good grades predict? Future good grades. Nothing else. lol

Anyways, I live in Massachusetts. Which is the MOST liberal state in the entire country. So I agree, it must be a regional thing, because the teacher population here is generally extremely liberal.

And it annoys me because liberals can be just as narrow minded as conversatives. It's rediculous.

Actually, recent studies have shown that 60% of the wealthy population in the country are in fact, democrats, and not republicans. It's not a statistic that the democrats particularly like, because the republicans are supposed to be "the party of the rich".

And that's interesting about what NPR said. In my MacroEconomics class the professor asked who was in favor of universal health care, and everyone raised their hands. Then he asked who was in favor of raising taxes to pay for universal health care. And no one raised their hands. lol How can you be in favor of universal health care and not be in favor of raising taxes to pay for it. I don't get it.

Yeah, but I wasn't talking about knowing stuff just from a book--most of my professors have studied elsewhere and have lived in other countries...I had a professor who lived in Moldova for a period, and he had very interesting stories.

And I said more education, not higher GPA...I agree that if all you know is from a book and nothing else then you are seriously lacking a certain aspect of your life.  A lot of my major is internships and lots of study outside of the classroom.  

I don't mind 60% of the wealthy being Democrats.  I'm from NC...which actually votes a lot of Democrats into office...just not for president.  Sad times.

And, of course college students aren't going to want to pay more in taxes...they more than likely don't have that great of an income and need all they can get.