Author Topic: what look do you have ??  (Read 17255 times)

Suicidalboobs

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
what look do you have ??
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2008, 05:58:25 am »
Quote from: "wyatt_afterglow"
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
OMSV you should see this guy at my school, i dont know what style he is, but he wears red lipstick and paints a smile on all the way up half his cheek. then yesterday, he had fake tears [looks like runny mascara] its so funny, we call him the joker and he wears this suit tux thing. hes very unique....and creepy. i will try to get a picture of him tomorrow!

XDDDDDDDD
i thingk hees like waneby cibergothic XD

He's prolly masquerade or mime goth. They're into eloborate theatrical things. (whether it actually be tastefull or plain hideous)

And sorry wyatt_afterglow, but I think those tight jeans are ugly. That's only an opinion. I wouldn't hate anybody who wore them, I just don't like how they're are really low rising. I don't want to be afraid to bend over and everyone see my buttcrack. But whatever.

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
what look do you have ??
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2008, 06:18:42 am »
Sorry, but...
LMAO @ Wags and LMFAO the reply he got :lol:
Too funny

That was all, thanks

By the way, wyatt_afterglow, spreek je Nederlands?

• SHUT  UP  when  I'm  talking  to  you... !
 You  hear  me?  ANSWER  me !! •

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
what look do you have ??
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2008, 07:39:27 am »
My style is kind of regular i guess..?? LOL

I wear normal clothes, usualy what is in fashion, but my fav colors to wear are black and white, black and hot pink, black and olive green, or just plain black :D LOL
My hair is normal...light brown with blondish highlights(which r starting to fade :razz: )...I dont wear makeup unless Im going out anywhere....and when i do wear makeup its just black eyeliner and some lip gloss :lol: :D
My eyes are light brown.....what else?? :razz:

So, yeah...I guess i'm just the girl next door! :D
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

nickjonasfan

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
what look do you have ??
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2008, 08:17:54 am »
Quote from: "SadAsBlue"
I like fashion and I think it's important to look nice because I think it does matter how people veiw you (in my opinion). I don't really have much of a classification for my style. If I find something I like I'll get it. I don't limit myself to a clothing line.  Most people at school call me preppy which annoys me to no end because I'm not. I don't like to be pained in some stereotypical box. :D

I do agree with you, but just not to the point where they think you're ugly and won't talk to you for that single reason.

wyatt_afterglow

what look do you have ??
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2008, 09:42:05 am »
Quote from: "Suicidalboobs"
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
OMSV you should see this guy at my school, i dont know what style he is, but he wears red lipstick and paints a smile on all the way up half his cheek. then yesterday, he had fake tears [looks like runny mascara] its so funny, we call him the joker and he wears this suit tux thing. hes very unique....and creepy. i will try to get a picture of him tomorrow!

XDDDDDDDD
i thingk hees like waneby cibergothic XD

He's prolly masquerade or mime goth. They're into eloborate theatrical things. (whether it actually be tastefull or plain hideous)

And sorry wyatt_afterglow, but I think those tight jeans are ugly. That's only an opinion. I wouldn't hate anybody who wore them, I just don't like how they're are really low rising. I don't want to be afraid to bend over and everyone see my buttcrack. But whatever.

woah the same i hate that 2 but you have tight pants 2 that are not like that low XDDDD
i thingk that ugly 2 :P
like you are hip hop that low :P
ieuw :P
and i know every one has his own apinion

wyatt_afterglow

what look do you have ??
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2008, 09:44:20 am »
Quote from: "Si"
Sorry, but...
LMAO @ Wags and LMFAO the reply he got :lol:
Too funny

That was all, thanks

By the way, wyatt_afterglow, spreek je Nederlands?

woah hoe weet je dat XDDDDDDD
ja ik kan sleght engels ben jij nederlands dan :O ???

XD lolll

Si

• Fine as dandelions
  • Down a Rabbithole
    • View Profile
what look do you have ??
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2008, 12:09:10 pm »
Haha, ik weet bijna ALLES!
;)
Ja, ik ben Nederlands, ja. Leuk dat er nog een Nederlander ( / Rus) op het forum is bijgekomen.
Gedraag je een beetje, ok?
;)

• SHUT  UP  when  I'm  talking  to  you... !
 You  hear  me?  ANSWER  me !! •

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
what look do you have ??
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2008, 12:11:51 pm »
the geek in the pink.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

wyatt_afterglow

what look do you have ??
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2008, 12:39:37 pm »
;)
Ja, ik ben Nederlands, ja. Leuk dat er nog een Nederlander ( / Rus) op het forum is bijgekomen.
;)

doe ik dan iets verkeerd :|

Zloska_of_yy

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - ernstkuiper@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - yesteryearzloska
    • View Profile
what look do you have ??
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2008, 12:25:33 am »
;)
;)

doe ik dan iets verkeerd :|

Nederlander nummer 3 als ik me niet vergis.... Welkom

Back to English.
My own style is my own. I just dress in what I think looks good on me and what I like. I also take some effort to dress nicely, which makes me stand out from most of my friends because we're all nerds (we studied physics and nerd is positive, vive la nerd!) and nerds usually don't spend much time on how they look or dress. I'm one of the exceptions.

My look also doesn't really follow what's in fashion at the moment. Mostly because I usually think the things that are meant to be in fashion are fugly.
Skinny jeans or tight jeans I absolutely hate, it just looks so ridiculous, expecially when guys wear them. Also not a big fan of the Ugg boots (or however they're called). They were hot a while ago, but now that it's winter over here they're back and they are still so hideous. I once saw a guy wearing those boots and I actually got nauseous, for real.

BTW, amusing site for people interested in how ridiculous "famous" people dress: www.gofugyourself.com. It's hilarious.
"If it all went away, nothing left to say, oh would you fight it or would you lay down."

LimeTwister

what look do you have ??
« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2008, 09:03:52 pm »
What the hell is this thread about?

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
what look do you have ??
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2008, 09:11:04 pm »
style?

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

LimeTwister

what look do you have ??
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2008, 09:15:28 pm »
Mmkay.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
what look do you have ??
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2008, 01:02:22 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
Mmkay.

Come on, joey!  What is your style?!?!?
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

Wagella

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.loltech.org
    • Email
what look do you have ??
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2008, 06:54:28 pm »
Quote from: "Wagella"

LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!

:P
yess i thingk the same :)
whee made a voting on myspace to let people know thee need to hellp
not buying the papers with here pics and it hellpd
meeby you can hellp 2
do a pic on youre myspace when you have myspace with britney on it and you and than you write on both pics what you like about britney and what you thingk the people around here needs to do :)
there are peoplke whoo looking 4 all that pics
thanx alot

Wow. I mean... wow. I just, I cant..... wow. All I can say is: A challenger appears.

www.loltech.org
Manufacturers and distributors of premium quality lols.